PhD Chemical Engineering
Seeking innovative & challenging career in the professionally managed organization to which my presence can make a value addition.
Ph.D from DCRUST MURTHAL in Chemical Engineering (2019) M.Tech from DCRUST MURTHAL with 8.38 CGPA in Chemical Engineering (2011) B.E. from DCRUST MURTHAL with 72 % in Chemical Engineering (2008) Intermediate from Hindu Girls Sr. Sec. School, Sonipat with 68% in PCM (2004) SSC from Vivekananda Girls Sr. Sec. School, Sonipat with 73% (2002) Ph.D. Title (2015-2019)
“Batch equilibrium study for sorption of Heavy metals (Pb, Ni, Cd) using Dalbergia, Fabric Ash and Used Battery Cell Carbon as adsorbents”
Dissertation Title : Liquid Phase Adsorption of C8 Isomers on Faujasite Zeolites Company : Reliance Industry Limited Vadodara (Gujarat) Department : Research & Development
Duration : Six Months
Seminars : Pipeline System, Heat Integration of pumps, Membrane Separation Process. B.E. (2004-2008)
Project Title : Designing of Kettle Reboiler
Training/Duration : Offsite and Utilities Plants, Urea Production in NFL (03 months) Seminar : Chromatography, Distillation.
Visiting faculty in DCRUST MURTHAL from 14.7.2011 to 4.10.2011. Teaching Associate in DCRUST MURTHAL from 5.10.2011 to 26.04.2014. Research scholar in Department of Chemical Engineering, DCRUST Murthal from Jan 2015 to June 2019.
Second Topper in M.Tech.
12th Rank in B.E.
Organizer of Event Random Reaction in Technova
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship Awardee
Gas chromatogram, Adsorption breakthrough set up, UV Vis-Spectrophotometer STRENGTHS
Result Oriented, Hard Working, Quick Learner and Protective and self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
Father’s Name : Mr. Narender Singh
D.O.B : 05/05/1987
Sex : Female
Marital status : Married
Languages : English, Hindi
List of Publications
1. Removal of Heavy Metal Ions from Industrial Wastewater-Review, Priyanka Lahot, D. P. Tiwari, Journal of Research in Science Technology Engineering and Management, March-2016. 2. Influence of Parameters and Kinetic Study of Nickel (II) & Cadmium (III) metals on Dalbergia derived Adsorbent, Priyanka Lahot, D. P. Tiwari, International Journal of Epidemiologic Research, 2017
3. Efficient Adsorption of Lead Ion from Aqueous Solution to exploit Fabric fly ash as Adsorbent, Priyanka Lahot, D. P. Tiwari, International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science, Feb 2017
4. Expansion of Parameters and Sorption Uptake of Nickel Ion by Utilized Battery Cell Carbon, Priyanka Lahot, D. P. Tiwari, Pollution Research, 2018.
5. Sorption of Toxic Heavy Metal Pb (II) For Evaluation of Kinetic and Equilibrium Study Using Adsorbent SAC, Priyanka Lahot, D. P. Tiwari, International Journal of Current Advanced Research, March 2018.
6. A novel approach through Used Battery Cell Carbon for the Adsorption of Pb (II) and Cd (II) metal ions- Kinetic and Equilibrium study, Priyanka Lahot, D. P. Tiwari, Applied Journal of Environmental Engineering Science, 2018. 7. Model fitting and kinetic approach to sorption of lead ion is using plum stone powder, Priyanka Lahot, D. P. Tiwari, International Journal Science, Engineering and Management, June 2017. 8. Adsorption behavior of activated charcoal and used battery cell carbon as composite for removal of cadmium ion from aqueous solution, Priyanka Lahot, D. P. Tiwari, Journal of Applied and Natural Science, 2018.
9. Fixed bed adsorption of Ni (II) ions from aqueous solution by using adsorbent Used Battery Cell Carbon for the evaluation of Breakthrough Curve. Priyanka Lahot, D. P. Tiwari, Indian journal of environmental protection- Accepted
10. Excess molar enthalpies of binary mixtures of formamide with butanol at 298.15 K: Application of Prigogine-Flory-Patterson theory and Treszczanowicz-Benson association model. Manju Rani, Priyanka Lahot, Sanjeev Maken. Journal of Industrial and Engineering chemistry. 11. Separation and effect of residual moisture in liquid phase adsorption of xylenes on Y type zeolites. Priyanka Lahot, Manju Rani. Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering. Conferences (International and National)
12. Thermodynamics of molecular interactions of formamide with propanol 308.15 K . Manju Rani, Priyanka Lahot. International Conference on Green Technologies for Environmental Rehabilitation (GTER-12) at Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar, 11-13 Feb 2012. 13. Liquid phase adsorption of C8 isomers with highest purity on Y type zeolites. Priyanka Lahot, Manju Rani, Vijaya Lakshmi. International Conference on Green Technologies for Environmental Rehabilitation (GTER-12) at Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar, 11-13 Feb 2012. 14. Liquid phase adsorption of p-xylene and m-xylene isomers with highest purity on X type zeolites. Priyanka Lahot, Manju Rani, Vijaya Lakshmi.International Conference on Energy Trends in Engineering & Technology, GIMT, Kurukshetra, 20-22 Oct 2011. 15. International conference on ‘Polymers on the Fronters of Science and Technology’ at Punjab University Chandigarh 21-23 February 2013.
16. International conference on Nanotechnology in the service of Health, Environment & Society, at Punjab University Chandigarh 13-15 February 2014.
17. Model fitting approach for equilibrium and kinetic studies for the adsorption of Pb(II) on Sheesam beans activated carbon” 2nd International Conference on “Harnessing Engineering, Technology & Innovation for Sustainable Growth(HETIS) 30-1 October 2016 at Punjab university. 18. Influence of parameters on Pb ion adsorption by low cost adsorbentInternational Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology (ICORTET) 3-5 October 2016 at Cochin University Kochii.
19. Efficient adsorption of lead ion from aqueous solution to exploit fabric flies ash as adsorbent” 3rd International Conference on ‘Latest Innovations in Science, Engineering and Management’ at 19th February 2017 at Panjim Goa.
20. International conference on ‘Emerging Trends in Engineering Science and Technology’ on 18th June 2017 at Hyderabad.
21. Adsorptive separation of xylene isomers on X-type zeolite. Priyanka lahot, manju rani. National Conference on Green Technologies for Green Environment (GTGE-2013) at G.V.M. Girls college sonepat, 18-19 Feb 2013.
22. National Conference on Green Technologies for Green Environment (GTGE-2013) at G.V.M. Girls college sonepat, 18-19 Feb 2013.
23. National conference on advanced scientific developments in Chemical Sciences-2014 (ASDCS- 14) at DCRUST Murthal 14 March 2014.
24. National conference on advanced scientific developments in Chemical Sciences-2014 (ASDCS- 14) at DCRUST Murthal 14 March 2014.
25. National conference on ‘Advances in Multidisciplinary Aspects of Science and Engineering’ November 23, 2016.
26. Two week ISTE WORKSHOP on engineering thermodynamics conducted by IIT BOMBAY from 11th to 21st December 2012.
27. All india seminar on ‘Food Processing Industries: Their Impact for Emsuring Food Security organised by the Institution of Engineers February 13-14 2016. 28. One week short term course on ‘Recent Advances in Energy Sources and Environment Protection’ from 6-10th February 2017.