To Rewarding and challenging good position in a well-reputed company
that offers varied job responsibilities in the field of High Rise Building Automation
/ Electrical Engineering and will utilize my tactical as well as managerial abilities and to takes up the responsibilities of an Automation & Electrical Engineer where I can make effective use of my knowledge in a highly and efficient manner. Personal Profile:
I am a responsible, friendly person with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. I am also confident, trustworthy, reliable, hardworking, and a quick learner. I can work well both on my own and as part of a team. I am a person who enjoys seeking challenges and opportunities to learn and improve my skills. PERSONAL DETAILS EDUCATION
Date of birth
Transferable Work Visa
PERMANENT ADDRESS FOR
India – 627011, +919*********
ABDULLA MEEZAN BATCHA
Riyadh,Saudi Arabia Whatsapp 091-999-***-**** email@example.com BACHELOR OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING Anna University Tirunelveli – 2013
• GPA – 6.68
M.N. Abdur Rahman Hr. Sec. School / Tirunelveli – 2009
• GPA – 7.95
St. Xaviers Hr. Sec. School / Tirunelveli – 2007
• GPA – 7.72
• BMS and their Protocols
• HVAC Control Systems
• IBMS Systems like Fire Alarm, Access Control,
Public Address and Life Safety Systems
• Low Voltage and Extra Low Voltage Systems
Passport No : K8608297
Date of Expiry : 31/10/2022
Place of Issue : Madurai
Alerton BACtalk 3.1
Honeywell EBI 500.1
Schneider Struxureware 1.6
Siemens Insight Desigo
Trane Tracer Summit
AutoCAD – 20XX Versions
Arkal Co., for Contracting / Nov 2019 – Present / Riyadh – KSA
• Assess the present BMS systems, plan and implement the program of works for a 100% operating profile of the facility BMS and associated components.
• Create and manage a full and comprehensive technical library on the facility BMS systems and associated components.
• Carry out a full test and inspection, including the ongoing confirmation periodic testing program to determine the BMS performance and requirements.
• Supervise and lead by example the Network Administrator and BMS team with their day to day work.
• Coordinate and approve all new works and the building of the system with regards to new works and any changes required on the BMS.
• Prepare and maintain a schedule of critical spares for the BMS.
• Responsible for managing the BMS section with the assistance of the electrical & mechanical team leaders and supervisors.
• Presales and Designing of Building Control Systems as per Consultant and Client requirement.
• Scheduling and Planning of ongoing Projects with Vendor Management.
• Verifying the Logic Programs ad modifying as per client requirement.
• Preparing Planned Preventive Maintenance for all DDC Panels and their corresponding systems.
• Analyzing the Field Device values and status comparing to our work station.
• Troubleshooting the Software and Hardware side issues with complete Technical Support.
• Scheduling Specialized Contractor assignments for the system and software.
• Documenting the IO Summary and Drawings for future Troubleshooting purposes.
• Conducting weekly training for Operators and Technicians for Safety and Work related issues.
Al Qamra Facility Management, Hamad International Airport (HIA) Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) / Sep 2018 – Oct 2019 / Doha
• Verifying & Takeover of BMS Systems from Clients & Consultants on various Sites by Our Engineering Team.
• Verifying the IO List and Technical Submittals with as Built.
• Technical Support Solutions will be Report to BMS Technicians.
• Understand the Sequence of Operation and checking the system through SOP.
• Reporting about Site conditions to Project Manager and Clients.
• Trouble Shooting of Field Devices like Differential Pressure Switch & Sensors, Temp & RH Sensors, Damper & valve Actuators (Belimo, Honeywell, Siemens, Greystone etc.,).
• Planed Preventive Maintenance (PPM)of DDC Controllers and Testing and Commissioning of VFD for Rotatory Equipment’s.
• Monitoring and Control of Engineering Execution Activities.
• Trouble Shooting & Servicing the Critical Control Systems like VAV’s & AHU’s.
• Testing Support of DDC controlling for HVAC.
Handling of FM200, Fire Alarm Panel and Sprinkler Systems.
• Conducting Quarterly DDC Field Devices Testing & Life Check and other Hardware’s.
• Rectifying of Minor Issues in Operator Window System (OWS).
• Knowledge about DDC Cables like AWG Cables with Screened & Shield and CAT6 Cables.
• Wide Knowledge about ASHARE Standards.
• Handling of Multifunction Mutli-meter(Fluke) which was used to check the Field Devices and Sensor Outputs.
COURCES AND CERTIFICATES
Jun 2013 – Jul 2013
Autonomous Robotics Workshop
Waves & SP Robotics
Feb 2012 – Mar 2012
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars. Date :
Place : (M.I.Abdulla Meezan Batcha)
• Wide Knowledge about Sensors Output Like 0-10V, 4-20 mA & Relay Output NO-NC’s.
• Wide Knowledge of Major Bus Protocols like Lon, Modbus, BACnet, M-Bus, C- Bus etc.,
• Brief Knowledge about Airport Protocols and Security their Systems.
• Maintaining and Controlling of Conditioned Air at all Critical Rooms like MER, EER, ACR and VCR by End User.
• Wide Knowledge & Technical Support of all Low Voltage Equipment’s and Devices.
COMMISSIONING ENGINEER (Onsite)
Trane K.S.C / Nov 2016 – May 2017 / Kuwait
• Commissioning Engineer at Trane K.S.C – Kuwait for a short term project called Salhiya Complex – Renovation of Re-Commissioning of Schneider (TAC) to Trane BMS System.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (Onsite)
Honeywell K.S.C / Dec 2015 – May 2016 / Kuwait
• Field Service Engineer for a Long term project called NHSC – Jabriya University – BMS Panel Designing and Controller Selection of CPO, SPC and IPC Controllers. PROJECT & DESIGN ENGINEER
Smart Building Automation Solutions / Jan 2014 - Aug 2018 / Chennai - India
• Project Execution of Integrated Building Management System.
• Preparing BOQ with Contractor Documents and do the Controller Selections and Pre-Sales.
• Preparing Technical Submittals of BMS.
• Wide Knowledge of Honeywell, Siemens, Schneider, Trend & Trane Controllers and their Protocols.
• Maintaining Documents for the site details and Preparing Handing over Documents.
• Installation and Testing of Variable Air Volume Controllers & Thermostats (VAV).
• Responsible for Technical Submission, Getting Approvals & coordinating with Site Management Team for timely completion and Quality Maintenance of Projects.
• Technical Knowledge of IBMS (BMS, FAS, Access Control System, CCTV).
• Designing and developing solution for Building Management System.
• Preparation of Drawings, Input-Output summaries, Schematic & Riser Diagrams, Panel Wiring Diagrams, Installation Detail Diagrams and technical submittals.
• Programming and testing Support of DDC controlling for HVAC.
• Termination and Testing of VFD Panels, Electrical Panels, Control Panels.
• Preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQ) for the Customer requirement.
• Designing the drawing plans and IBMS designing in the AutoCAD.
• Wide Knowledge of VAV Controllers and Field Devices like Temp. Sensor, DP Switches, Damper & Valve Actuators (Honeywell, Siemens, Belimo, Greystone Etc.,)
• Installation and Commissioning of Field Server MSTP to BACnet Integrator.
• Local Projects – Design Documents & Engineering.