Carlsbad, CA firstname.lastname@example.org 760-***-**** linkedin.com/in/golriz-javadi
Engineering professional that offers in the full software development lifecycle – from concept through delivery of next-generation applications and customizable solutions. Top- Performer that partner with developers, analysts, QA and support engineers throughout the product lifecycle to produce high-quality, user-friendly project outcomes to meet company expectations and help produce results.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
● Solutions Engineering, Testing & Optimization
● Computer programming & coding
● Software testing & debugging
● Team work
● Object-oriented design (OOD)
● Problem solving & logical thinking
● Python, Java, SQL(PostgreSQL), Linux, Jenkins, Git, Cloud Platform (AWS, GCP), Containers (Dockers and Kubernetes), Automated Pipelines, Testing, Microsoft, VM, CICD, IDE (PyCharm) PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Viasat, Carlsbad, CA
Software Engineer (2017-2020)
● Primary contributor to design, implement and integrate Lab as a Service (LaaS) tool to provide scaling, resource sharing, automation, and efficiency for multiple projects and lab users. The tool enabled multi-environment rapid setup for development and testing.
o Developed code and libraries to integrate physical and virtual resources in the lab. o Provided daily technical and operational support for multiple teams including on-call support. o Continuously added features to enhance lab usability and automation. o Owned five different code bases that allowed teams to integrate their applications with LaaS tool.
● Worked closely with customers to identify requirements for new features. o Designed, developed, implemented, tested and documented software application, tools and systems.
● Automated software deployment on Google cloud, Amazon Web Server (AWS), and private cloud o Contributed in developing a Jenkins API to call application deploy jobs. o Troubleshoot deployments in Kubernetes (K8s) clusters. o Developed libraries to interact with the company's proprietary configuration management database using RESTful API.
● Continuously developed, integrated and deployed software in an Agile environment.
● Installed and configured Linux servers on OpenStack (free open standard cloud computing platform).
● Configured and setup monitoring system for Linux and Windows server using Nagios Core (an Open Source system and network monitoring application).
Software Engineer Intern (May 2016-Aug 2016)
● Worked on a team of four to create a scalable client service capable of remotely configuring modems and Customer Premises Equipment (CPE).
● Created client module to authenticate with the Auto Configuration Server (ACS).
● Developed client modules to send and receive Remote Procedure Calls (RPC) in accordance with TR-069 protocol to set and get parameters, reboot modem/CPE, and upgrade software. EDUCATION San Diego State University, San Diego CA, M.S. Computer Science, GPA 3.8