(Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt- IASSC)
D.O.B: 23/09/1993 (26 yrs)
Mechanical engineering graduate, working as Advanced Quality Engineer in Benteler Automotive, USA. An organized, detail oriented and conscientious self-starter able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish project within timelines. Collaborate with Customers, Suppliers and Cross functional teams in Product and Process development of new products. Area of expertise: New Product Launch & Process Development, Project Management, Six Sigma, APQP, Lean Manufacturing, PFMEA, Control Plan, Continuous Improvement, SPC, Design of Experiments, PPAP, GD&T, Gage Design, Root Cause Analysis, Safe Launch procedures. EDUCATION
Arizona State University May 2017
Masters in Mechanical Engineering CGPA – 3.53/4
SASTRA University May 2015
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering CGPA – 8.35/10 COURSEWORK
Academic Courses: Modern Manufacturing, Production Planning & Control, Plant layout, Design of Experiments, Automobile engineering, Design for Manufacturing, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Thermodynamics, HVAC, CAD/CAM/CIM;
Online Courses: Towards my objective of continuous learning completed the following courses. Initiating & Planning Projects; Budgeting & Scheduling; Managing Project Risks and Changes; Advanced Manufacturing Process Analysis; Advanced Manufacturing Enterprise. Certification: Lean Six sigma Green Belt, Agile Project Management, VDA Audit SKILLS
• 3D CAD: AutoCAD, Pro-E CREO 2.0, SOLIDWORKS Statistical Software: Mini Tab, JMP
• Tools: MATLAB SIMULINK PLM Software: SAP
• Applications: MS Office suite Language: English, German- A1 level. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Benteler Automotive- Holland, Michigan, USA October 2017- April 2020 (2.5 yrs) Advanced Quality Engineer
• Work on projects from kick off until project closure in Global Team Environment (Internal, Suppliers, and Customers).
• Develop product quality to meet all project requirements and customer expectations.
• Conduct feasibility reviews to analyze the critical features and customer requirements from the drawings. Translate critical characteristics into supplier drawings.
• Drive new Part/Process Development for new products through APQP process
• Review product design (GD&T) with the design/process team for feasibility and manufacturability.
• Develop Gage concepts and review Gage design and build. Responsible for Measurement System Analysis MSA -Gage R&R.
• Report quality process status internally and to customers by analyzing the CMM & Gage results and evaluate Process Capability (Cpk) requirements.
• Develop process and quality measures to achieve PPAP and Run at Rate approval from customer.
• Responsible to implement Safe Launch procedures during prototype/production to prevent quality defects.
• Develop P-FMEA, Process Flow and Control Plan (Poka Yoke and Red rabbit checklist) through quality software tool – CAQ (Computer Aided Quality).
• Work out PDCA cycle to meet project milestones on time within the Product Development Process.
• Work on 8D problem solving for quality issues by brainstorming the ideas/analyzing the root cause with Cross Functional Team.
• Work on Reverse FMEA and apply Lessons Learned to improve efficiency in new launch process.
• Provides support for all the other process defined in the Product Development Process to achieve project targets.
Philips Health Tech-Cleveland, Ohio, USA June 2016-August 2016 (2 months) Mechanical Engineer Intern
• Design verification of Supplier specification with standard requirements of imaging covers using CREO.
• Responsible for Feasibility report, 2D, 3D Design changes, GD&T Check, Supplier interaction, BOM maintenance and Quality analysis with FDA requirements.
• Performed Tolerance Stack Up (TSU) analysis and brainstorming sessions to resolve potential problems and troubleshooting issues in technical review meetings
• Performed FMEA, Special Process Validation, Critical to Quality (CTQ) and part risk classification documentation for Engineering Change Orders (ECO)
• Worked with suppliers and cross functional Teams to perform data analysis and product costing of PMT (Photo Multiplier Tube) replacement utilizing histogram and pivot tables.
• Documented work instructions and schedule planning for vendors as a part of PLM &PDM activity.
• Assured the quality of the product delivered to the customer by facilitating Supplier meetings and implementing the corrective actions.
DELIVERABLES: Smart Working, Learning Agility, Adaptable, Ability to Lead and Coordinate with Cross Function Team (CFT) to accomplish Organizational goal.
RECOGNITION: Received appreciation for my work performance from my superiors- Quality Director, Quality Manager and Project Manager.