Wahab Yusuf Kehinde
Address : * *** ****** ***** ******* Lagos State
Phone: +234-8060972427, 080********
Seeking a challenging and competitive industry that creates room for professional advancement and career development .
Marital Status: Single
Date of birth : 26/04/1994
Lagos state university, Ojo– Nigeria (2011 – 2015) Bachelor of Science in Insurance– (Second Class hons, upper division 3.72 CGPA) Ipakodo Grammar school– ikorodu, lagosstate
Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) – (2004-2010) RELEVANT SKILLS
· Skilled researcher
· Skilled salesman
· Great Negotiation Ability
· Great people skill
· Digital marketing
· Strategic management
· Accounting and finance
· Critical thinking
· Excellent communication skills
· Good writing skills
· Great Eye for detail
· Time management
· Ability to use accounting softwares such as quick book, sage zero among others..
· Ability to use engaging visuals to communicate information quickly and clearly (infographics).
· Ability to use Microsoft softwares such as word, excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to provide good result with less supervision
· Among others.
· Graduate member: Nigeria institute of Management (NIM) Chartered.. Certificate of proficiency in management (NIM)
Membership no: 237697
· Institute of chartered accountant of Nigeria(ICAN) in view.., professional level (Reg No:(216849)
· Google certified digital marketer
· Associate member: The institute of business strategy (ibs) Membership no : Aibs/016/0470
· Working currently as a business development executive at Newage solutions and technologies..
· Work currently as an independent Real estate agent at Realty point limited, Landwey investment, and Oxford commercial services limited.
· Enumeration supervisor at ABUJA ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY PLC (SPU department) June 2017 till 31st March 2019
· National youth service corps from 27th September 2016 to 26th April 2017 at ABUJA ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY PLC (SPU department)
· Personal assistant/insurance Broker at Risk alliance ltd from June 2016 to August 2016
· Apprentice/personal assistant at Abtec Alluminium fabrication Ltd from 2012-2014
· Bachelor’s degree project entitled “Impact of Enterprise risk management(ERM) on the value of business organization….It entails a general and holistic approach to handling various risks faced by business organizations.
· Participated in the 4th Edition of consolidated hallmark insurance plc Essay competition 2016,wrote an Article on “Impact of Foreign direct investment on the Nigerian insurance industry”
Reading, research, informative discussions, playing football and listening to music
Mr Ahmed Kalejaiye
CEO Affoly concept
Mr kehinde Olaojo
Human resource personnel
Abuja electricity distribution PLC