Address: Industrial Area, Abu Dhabi 00000, United Arab Emirates Phone number: 009**-**-*******
Email address: email@example.com
Custom field: Civil Site Engineer
Web: https://www.linkedin.com/in/safi-khan-a43400182/ Profile
Result-driven and detail-oriented Civil
Engineer with a proven track record of success in analyzing and evaluating sites, producing accurate work plans and cost estimates and performing construction supervisions and observations.
engineering technologist with extensive knowledge of various engineering software programs, excellent communication and leadership skills and ability to perform well in a team.
Al Fursan And HRC
Civil Site Engineer 03/2017 – present
Al Fursan (March 2017 till Present)
HRC (March 2016 to March 2017)
· Established reference points by surveying project sites prior to the start of construction.
· Inspected and surveyed sites noting site conditions, took accurate measurements, and relayed information to architects.
· Updated knowledge of safety measures by attending company-sponsored safety training and identified areas needing improvement in procedures.
· Inspected building foundations including conducting soil tests to ensure that stability and adequate support was provided by materials used.
· Constructed and disassembled scaffolding, bracing,and barricades as required for Residential and Commercial Building construction sites.
· Ensured compliance with safety regulations and that design requirements were met throughout all steps of the project.
· Supervised engineering activities at project sites and ensured work were in accordance with specifications.
· Determined project feasibility by calculating materials and costs of projects.
· Calculated construction material costs and quantity needed and gave estimates to project manager.
· Assisted other departments with developing plans for parking lot, and drainage projects and estimated costs of entire construction.
· Provided effective project schedule details to provide support to purchasing and logistic teams.
· Designed and implemented solutions for Structural and Environmental engineering problems.
· Worked effectively with Senior Engineers as a team to undertake and complete large Building projects on-time and within budget.
· Conducted tailgate meetings every day prior to the beginning of each project to conduct safety and accident prevention programs.
· Met budgetary restrictions and deadlines by collaborating with various stakeholders including contractors, architects, and engineers involved in the project.
· Maintained project schedules by supervising contractors' work processes.
· Supervised commercial installations from the onset to the completion of the projects. Work experience
· Assessed efficiency of each contractor to decommission operations.
· Documented project progress and wrote technical reports that included project specifications.
· Assessed financial expenditures and developed internal budgets to match realistic projections.
· Supervised team of 100 skilled workers, ensured quality of workmanship and materials, and ensured compliance with all codes and safety regulations.
· Communicated with project teams openly and effectively to effect increase in productivity.
· Supervised the redevelopment of a Residential building to become a Commercial building.
· Increased staffing and resources when needed to meet deadlines of projects.
· Supervised schedules of projects and managed resources needed according to specifications given by stakeholders and owners.
· Completed two projects annually and consistently met deadlines and budget constraints.
· Identified and solved project issues and escalated complex issues to supervisor for remediation.
· Monitored project from inception to meet project's timeline for construction and budget.
· Interacted with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
· Prepared inspection reports and site records.
· Provided general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
· Identified non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions and coordinating responses.
· Provide technical support to Project Management Team, architects, engineers, general contractors and regional stakeholder.
· Supervised the finishing works, including stone dry-fix, marble floors and walls fixing, Ceramics, Tiles, Pasco and paint.
· Performed other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate. Education
Civil Engineering 08/2006 – 08/2011
· Graduation project :Road Cut And Fill Slope design
· Participation in the land surveying project.
· Graduation project Grade : 85% (Excellence )
MS office Suite
Quick Decision Making
Written And Oral
Inter Personal Skills
Bar Bending Schedule