Anis Belhadj Khalifa
A capable, results orientated resident manager with experience of leading high
performance teams and of successfully increasing efficiency and productivity whilst reducing costs and inefficiencies. Ability to keep a level head at all times, nurture and grow a business, evaluate opportunities and risks and also deliver innovative new solutions to challenges. Possessing excellent client facing and configuration skills and highly successful in helping define company direction, achieving goals and optimizing business.
Currently looking for a suitable managerial position with an ambitious company. Qu calcifications
Bachelor Level Math’s
2019 – Until Now General Manager (Hotel Iridium 70) In Jeddah.
• Works independently within the powers conferred upon him functions include.
• Developing and executing the general policies and strategic plans so as to achieve objectives attain.
• The best of performance and financial profit working on increasing total income Upgrading.
• Customer service sustaining active communications with company/hotel owner managing.
• Responsible for the preparation, Presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating budget, marketing & sales plan and capital budget.
• Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
• Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
• Developing improvement actions, carry out costs saving. 2008-2018 Hotel Manager on Duty; Hotel The Residence Tunis
(5 starts Hotel one of the Leading Hotel in The World)
* Responsible for maintaining visibility with guests at all times, and for assisting to run a hotel that 155 guest rooms and suites. 7 conference rooms, 5 restaurants Spa, and golf course 18 holes.
• Establishing priorities consistent with the hotel objectives.
• Reporting to the GM, responsibilities and essential job functions.
• Administering and enforcing hotel policies and procedures.
• Resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional matter.
• Building strong relationships with companies that supply the hotel.
• Promoting hotel services and facilities to guests at every opportune Personal Skills
o Fills in for the GM and assistant GM during their absences o Meets all VIP guests.
o Check all public areas and colleague areas for any irregularities and cleanliness.
o Respond to all emergency situations and provide first aid. o Ensure the overall safety and security of the hotel guests. o Service orientated
o Leadership skills
o Professional judgement
o Problem solving
o Super organized
o Decision making
o Excellent communicator
o Tactful & articulate
Front Office Manager
Hotel The Residence Tunis in Tunis
Function: Hatellerie et Tourism
• Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary and material.
• Train, supervise and support once staff, including receptionists, security guards and call center agents.
• Schedule shifts.
• Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
• Handle complaints and specific
customers’ requests. Troubleshoot
• Monitor stock and order omce supplier
1999-2004 Cars sales ten
Function: Sales Men
Ford /GMC In Los Angeles USA
” Understands automobiles by studying character” stics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
“Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins: meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
* Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport. 1993-1999
Fabrication as a
Head of Production
Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule; Ensure that the production is cost-effective
“Decide what resources are
required Draft a timescale for
“Estimate costs and set the quality standards;
“Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed,
• Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
• Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmers; • Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
• Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals; • Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed;
• Supervise and motivate a team of workers;
• Review worker performance;
• identify training needs.
1989-1993 Bookkeeper Dates Company In Tunis
1986-1987 Lifeguard (Summer time)
1987-1988 Stewarding In Restaurant In London
2012-2013 Assistant Hotel Manager (I did cover this position for nine months) Same Hotel
2014-2015 In charge for the security department (Included my position)
Languages Arabic, English, French and Italian
Other Skills Computer literate: Windows applications. Clean Driving License (Tunisian and American)
Advanced First Aid.
Interests Right now I'm looking to develop and progress my career with an ambitious, award winning hotel which I'm looking to recruit talented professionals. Personal Details
Prince Majid Road
Married/ child’s (03)