WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Detroit, MI
Master of Arts in Sports Administration
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, Arlington, TX
Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
Relationship Manager, Corporate Relations Aug 2016 – Present UNITED WAY OF GREATER HOUSTON, Houston, TX
• Manage the relationship for 12 major corporate accounts in the energy and healthcare sector raising $8.3 million annually to support the overall community campaign goal for United Way of Greater Houston.
• Develop and execute annual account plans including key objectives, account satisfaction results, summary of value added activities, and potential growth/expansion opportunities which contribute to continued progression with assigned accounts.
• Lead the Young Leaders program by coordinating cultivation, volunteer and recognition events in efforts to recruit, retain and engage members resulting in 2,500+ members and over $4.5 million raised annually from 2016 to 2019.
• Oversee a council of community leaders to develop strategies and increase ongoing peer-to-peer fundraising.
• Developed and executed all Young Leaders communications including invitation coordination, logistics, entertainment, budget management, website updates, newsletters and event tracking. Assistant Director of Development – Corporate Relations Jan 2016 – Aug 2016 RICE UNIVERSITY’S BAKER INSTITUTE FOR PUBLIC POLICY, Houston, TX
• Raised $30,000 by cultivating relationships with corporations, including Rice alumni, within targeted companies and engaging them to serve as liaisons between the Baker Institute, Rice and the leadership of these corporate partners.
• Managed and developed the Roundtable Young Professionals group to enhance the donor relationship with the Baker Institute.
• Identified and managed a portfolio of corporations to meet the funding needs of assigned research programs within the Baker Institute while maintaining awareness of prospective donor leads.
• Conducted research and analysis to identify potential corporate partners, determine appropriate contacts within companies, and facilitate meetings with corporate partners and Baker Institute subject matter experts to exchange ideas. Coordinator, Donor Relations Aug 2013 – Dec 2015
UNITED WAY OF GREATER HOUSTON, Houston, TX
• Oversaw 84 corporate campaigns in the Sustaining Market division, overall card value of $932,092, to support the United Way goal of dollars raised for the Houston community.
• Maximized campaign results by researching, assessing, and analyzing past campaign activities to develop and implement strategies to foster campaign growth resulting in an overall increase of personal accounts of 7% in 2013 and 16% increase in 2014.
• Provided leadership to 4 Loaned Executives from ExxonMobil, who assist with coordination of corporate campaigns, to help build their professional skills and career enrichment opportunities.
• Developed and enhanced relationships with company representatives including C-Level Executives by providing premium customer service through open communication, training, and promotion of opportunities/benefits offered by United Way of Greater Houston.
Marketing & Promotions Assistant June 2012 – Aug 2013 HOUSTON TEXANS – NFL FRANCHISE, Houston, TX
• Planned, coordinated, and executed over 30 annual marketing events such as Texans Games, LSSE Bowl Games, Youth Football Camps, Texans Training Camp, and Texans Fan Clubs.
• Assisted in the execution of events related to the Texans Foundation such as Team Luncheon and Taste of the Texans, which generated revenues of $200,000+.
• Fulfilled all marketing tasks associated with Houston Texans fan groups including increasing fan club registrations by 23% through activations, newsletters, events, and social media promotions. Greg Lee
Relationship Manager - Corporate Relations
firstname.lastname@example.org • 512-***-**** • Houston, Texas • linkedin.com/in/greg-lee-7a892415/