Ahmed Saleh Taha Orabi
Marital status: Married
Age: 45 years
Education & Learning
Snorkeling & Diving
English Fluent spoken,
read, and written.
Faculty of Economics and Business – University of Minnesota- USA Master of Arts in Business Management
July 2018 – March 2020
Faculty of Physical Education - Helwan University- Cairo, Egypt September 1992 - July 1996
InterContinental Al Jubail (Saudi Arabia) operation Manager – in charge of Hotel operation while GM not available)
July 2008 until now
1. Provide inspired leadership for the organization. 2. Share an important policy, planning, and strategy ideas. 3. Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures. 4. Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
5. Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
6. Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing. 7. Work with senior stakeholders.
8. Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with Brand standard, laws and regulations. 9. Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
10. Identify and address problems and opportunities with the team. 11. Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations. 12. Support worker communication with the management team. 13. Follow up the sales and promotion products and services. 14. Anticipate economic business level fluctuation and makes action plan. 15. On an ongoing basis, control and analyses costs to ensure performance against budget, implementing corrective and expenditure. 16. Schedules and regular conduct routine inspections of areas. Concorde (ex-Swissôtel) Sharm El-Sheikh - Recreation Manager September 2001- till August 2008
Radisson Blue Sharm EL-Sheikh Soft opening phase- Leisure & entertainment coordinator. SKILLS
Strategic Thinking, developing a vision of where want to be. Planning & delivery, planning how to achieve the vision and dealing with the challenges along the way. People Management, Finding the right people and motivating them to work towards your vision. Change Management, recognizing, responding and managing changes to your vision and plans. Communications, work on the best way to communicate your vision to others and listing to ideas Persuasion & influence, Encouraging others to help to achieve the vision by demonstrating its advantages. ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL COURSES
GOAL SETTING, by Harvard ManageMentor
Change Management Certificate, by Harvard ManageMentor
Customer Focus Certificate, by Harvard ManageMentor
Difficult Interactions, by Harvard ManageMentor
Feedback essentials, by Harvard ManageMentor
Managing Upward, by Harvard ManageMentor
Process Improvement, by Harvard ManageMentor
Strategy Execution, by Harvard ManageMentor
Decision Making, by Harvard ManageMentor
New manager transition, by Harvard ManageMentor
Strategic Thinking, by Harvard ManageMentor
Time Management, by Harvard ManageMentor
Strategic selling –Selling Skills, Part (IHG) Way of Sales Program
Solve Everyday Problem, Part of the IHG Accelerated Leadership Development Program (ALDP) from InterContinental Al Jubal
Building Great teams, Part of the IHG Accelerated Leadership Development Program (ALDP) from InterContinental Al Jubal
Win Support for Your Ideas Workshop, Part of the IHG Accelerated Leadership Development Program (ALDP) from InterContinental Al jubail