New York, NY 10014
RIVERWEST CONDOMINIUM (AKAM ASSOCIATES) New York, New York Resident Manager June 2005 – Present
Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of a 23 unit residential condominium building in the West Village.
● Act as liaison between property manager, board of directors, and unit owners.
● Organized weekly meetings with the property manager and board of directors to discuss and rectify building related issues.
● Perform routine inspections of grounds, stairwells, common areas, and equipment to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
● Plan, schedule, and coordinate any major repairs, remodeling or construction projects for the property.
● Solicit and analyze bids from various contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance.
● Continuously establish and expand credible relationships with vendors, contractors, and suppliers.
● Maintain a strict inventory of building supplies and equipment, ordering and purchasing as needed.
● Organize and supervise building improvement projects, e.g. Water Tank Replacement, Exterior Roof Replacement
(main roof and four unit owner terraces), Reconstruction of 11 Unit Owner Balconies, Two Local Law Projects, Installation of New Intercoms, Complete Elevator Modernization, etc.
● Serves as internal expert and trouble shooter for the HVAC/PTAC systems. CARNEGIE HILL PLACE (ROSE ASSOCIATES) New York, New York Head Concierge / Administration June 2001 – November 2004 Effectively established a secure and comfortable living environment for high rise rental residential complex on the Upper East Side.
● Provided superior customer service leadership.
● Coordinated and directed the management portfolio of 160 units under the online amenity “Building Link”
● Assisted fellow staff members along with training newly acquired employees to operate and set database profiles through Building Link. This included data entry, report generation, queries, and data archives.
● Organized and coordinated with the leasing office and maintenance team in regards to newly vacated units for required preparations.
● Implemented tenant information to track application data, payment history and expiring contractual dates in reference to fitness center, bicycle storage, general storage and other generic fees.
● Consistently recorded a daily log for the “Intell M” camera software, “Key Track” system and for general day to day operations.
THE BANCROFT (AKAM ASSOCIATES) New York, New York
Assistant Superintendent / Handyman June 1997 – April 2001 Assisted the building superintendent in building related duties and was first in command during his absence for a cooperative building of 143 units.
● Performed handyman duties, e.g. minor plumbing, electrical work, carpentry, and general repairs.
● Supervised the staff, coordinated staff schedules, handled payroll, maintained inventory, and ordered supplies during the superintendent’s off days.
● Prepared daily reports for the superintendent and senior management.
● Teamed up with staff to provide and maintain an appropriate living environment for the unit owners and tenants. Daniel Rodriguez
Page 2 of 2
THE COMMANDER (HELMSLEY SPIER INC.) New York, New York Concierge and Porter June 1995 – May 1997
Provided residents with security while maintaining a high level of cleanliness.
● Executed concierge duties which included announcing visitors, distributing mail, packages, dry cleaning, and answering and screening telephone calls.
● Performed various maintenance duties, and assisted the handyman and superintendent with various projects.
● Assisted residents as needed.
ALL HALLOWS CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL FOR BOYS Bronx, New York High School Diploma June 1996
HUNTER COLLEGE New York, New York
Coursework September 1996 – October 1998
CERTIFICATIONS, SKILLS & INTERESTS
Certifications Standpipe and Sprinkler, CPR, First Aid, and Fire Safety (TBD) Computer Microsoft Office Suite, MAC
Language Fluent in written and spoken Spanish
Interests Snowboarding, Football, Softball, Culinary