Tsoulfa CV Page *
A reliable and hardworking professional with a practical hands-on approach, who always perseveres to achieve the best results.
Analytical, logical with the ability to identify problems, develop and implement practical solutions to meet business needs.
- Good organizational skills and administrative skills
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time with a strong attention to detail
- Team player as well as able to work and react independently
- Ability to communicate to all different levels of employees, to work with diverse personalities and different cultures
- Ability to analyze & assess large amounts of data to draw conclusions
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly and accurately WORK EXPERIENCE
May 2020 – today Photos Photiades Group
Senior IS Consultant (SD-MM) for Greece, Cyprus, Croatia, Slovakia, Romania Dec 2018 – Apr 2020 Accenture
SAP SD Business & Integration Associate Manager
Dec 2018 - today
HELLENIC PETROLEUM (Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Fyrom, Romania, Montenegro) an OIL & GAS Company (Downstream) Oct 2019 - today
UPFIELD HELLAS Join a multinational project S/4HANA implementation Sep 2013 – Nov 2019 Delhaize Group
SAP Retail Business Analyst - Order to Cash (O2C)
The Business Analyst OtC (Order to Cash) acts as a liaison between the CoE SAP Supply Chain organization and the Supply Chain/OtC departments of the different Operating Companies in scope. Key Responsibilities
In collaboration with the local IT Demand organization:
- Identifies, analyzes, defines and documents detailed requirements to support project and business objectives within OtC area (mainly SD, MM & IS-Retail).
Processes in scope are:
Sales Order Management-Stock Transport-Order Management-Outbound Logistics-Billing
- Provides day to day functional support / application administration for the different processes, while she is acting as a member of a project team and consistently able to address problems and provide solutions of medium complexity.
6 Rodopis Street, 15125
Marousi, Athens Greece
Driving License: Yes
Tsoulfa CV Page 2
- Provide continuous support of the SAP SD module to the business and to the internal clients
- Allow for localization and enhancements of the package (avoid local development) justified by a business case enabling better business capabilities
- Create corresponding functional requirements as an input to application design
- Design solutions, configures the system
- Deliver best in class, operable and sustainable Business Solutions with an optimal balance and integration between the different elements: Applications, Infrastructure, Data, Business Processes, Business Organization, IT Organization
- Deliver Multi-Format, Multi-Channel, Multi-Country, Multi-Business Model solutions
- Support the Change Management team (Communication, Organization transformation, provide the application training content for end users)
- Develop reports
- Provide day to day functional support, application administration & troubleshooting (L3) for all European Operating Companies in scope, in the context of the overall Operational Support Organization in place, in liaison with the vendor support organization (HPSM)
- Partner with peers when integrating functionalities across applications and/or modules
- Lead training sessions for end users
Order to Cash (O2C) for Delhaize Group (Greece, Belgium, Lux, Serbia, Romania): Functional Specifications, Configuration and testing SD/MM/MIM/POS DM processes Nov 2012 – May 2013 Chipita International S.A
Business Systems Analyst Sap BW
Design, develop and implement SAP Business Intelligence solutions (BW) supporting the SD, CO-PA business processes and team.
- Manage the entire project lifecycle from project initiation through production
- Map business reporting requirements to BI data model
- Worked with BW/BI developer in data modelling and created DSO’s, info-cubes, multi-providers, transformations and other relevant structures in SAP BW.
- Provide production support of business reporting requirements.
- Cooperation with SD, CO-PA modules
- Managed to create unified reporting support for sales and financial department for 19 countries
(data of 8 countries came from different ERP via well-designed flat files) Tsoulfa CV Page 3
Jan 2009 – Oct 2012 Chipita International S.A
Sales Business Analyst
- Conduct analysis of sales business and user needs in order to develop requirements documentation for the implementation or revision of systems and applications projects for specified business units. (Support module Sap SD in Bulgaria, Romania, Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Germany, Serbia)
- Working in conjunction with the business users and development teams, responsible for the creation and execution of application test scripts, scenarios, and test plans that validate initial business requirements.
- Sales Reporting group Chipita
- Familiar with Business Intelligence solutions and implementations
- Knowledge of data warehousing and data management practices
- Knowledge of data models and relationships between data elements
- Deep Knowledge of "Customer" and "Material" Master Data
- Sales Billing, Pricing, Discounts, Rebates, Contracts across countries and different ERP systems
- Sales Budget Process
- Expertise in Business intelligence, Data Analytics, and Data Warehousing, and understanding of the organization’s systems and capabilities to ensure the most efficient use of resources Achievements
- Successful implementation of Sap SD in 10 countries, specialization in pricing and discounts processing.
- Reconstruction of structure-master data, order management system (billing-pricing) able to accommodate the changes in management providing deep and clear reporting analysis of customer contracts. This project has been implemented in Hungary (Scala 2.1) and in Slovakia-Czech (KelWin of Keloc) Mar 1999 – Dec 2008 Chipita International S.A
Sales Support Administrator
- Examine and evaluate purpose and content of business reports to develop new, or improve existing, format, use and control
- Provide data, business /management information, ad-hoc and regular reporting as needed / requested by the sales business. Maintain and improve all the associated systems and processes.
- Understand and comprehend new system changes as they affect data, reports, and reporting systems.
- Develop and execute complex ad hoc reports as requested to support various business projects.
- Assist and support the annual budget process with specific emphasis on owning the planning system.
- Educate, support and encourage sales team to use and understand reporting tools and reports.
- Responsible for second-line support and the development of Help and other supporting documentation Achievements
- Successful design and implementation of OLAP sales reporting cube (SQL server 2005) in cooperation with external developer. Implementation of complex sales reports (SQL reporting services) to meet business needs.
Dec 1996 – Jan 1999 Forecast Ltd - Marker Research and Pricing Consultants Research Supervisor
Tsoulfa CV Page 4
Dec 2018 Courses :
Primary and Secondary Distribution with SAP for Oil (IOG100) Dec 2015 Courses :
SAP Decision Service Management (BRF+) (DSM100)
Pricing, Promotions, and Markdowns in SAP for Retail (IRT320) May 2014 Courses :
Function Overview in SAP for Retail (SAPIRT)
Master Data in SAP for Retail (IRT310)
Mar 2014 C_TSCM62_66
SAP Certified Application Associate - Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP6 Courses :
Business Processes in Sales and Distribution (SCM600)
Sales Processing in SAP ERP (SCM605)
Delivery Processing in SAP ERP (SCM610)
Billing in SAP ERP (SCM615)
Pricing in Sales and Distribution (SCM620)
Cross-Functional Customizing in Sales and Distribution (SCM650) Nov 2012 Courses :
BW - Enterprise Data Warehousing (BW310)
Sep 1992 – Apr 1997 University of Piraeus
Bachelor in Statistics and Insurance Science
REFERENCES Available on request