Nancy H. Williams
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Professional Support Specialist who is experienced, task-oriented and organized. Able to manage var- ious projects while providing administrative support to corporate staff and team members. Excellent written and oral communications, prepared to work within strict periods and meet deadlines. Experience
National Account Sales Coordinator-Provide administrative support to sales team as requested. Con- tract development, pricing, terms and conditions. Information and development for request for informa- tion (RFI) and request for quote (RFQ). Corporate coordination and support for National and Local ac- counts.
• Update National Account Manager’s monthly sales reports daily.
• Create contracts for multiple national and local accounts.
• Organize and maintain each customer spreadsheet with multiple service locations, service types, rates, contract terms, numbers and types of units on site.
• Set Up and Rollout all fully executed contracts.
• Request and provide customers with certificates of insurance.
• Organize and maintain all customer files via shared data base.
• Update all spreadsheet and data bases with new service contract information.
• Monthly submission for all new business - sales associate commission payments. 2012-2019
McDonough Elevator Sales & Rentals / Operations Assistant Provide administrative support to corporate staff, sales associates, service managers, and field technicians as requested. Project management for the Eastern United States. Provided support for three offices with the following: drawings, engineering, customer project information sheets, pur- chase orders, certificates of insurance, parts, supplies, iron worker forms, and project numbers.
• Create, manage, and maintain multiple calendars for project such as installs, dismantles, monthly preventative maintenance, jumps, and inspections.
• Apply for licensing, permits, and inspections.
• Create, manage, and maintain customer project files.
• Request certificates of insurance for both customers and vendors.
• Analyze contracts for billing requirements, payment applications, lien waivers, retainage, OCIP/CCIP registration, and certified payroll reporting.
• Create weekly billing, change order request, and assist with collections.
• Verify and submit payroll for multiple offices.
• Create, approve, and submit purchase orders for vendor services, sub-contractors and supplies.
• Create and submit bills of lading for the pickup and delivery of rental equipment.
• Manage and maintain office supplies and equipment.
• Manage, maintain, and submit annual pre-qualifications for current and potential customers.
• Managed documents needing signatures.
• Conduct research.
• Answered and screened incoming calls.
• Handle information request.
• Prepared documents using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Maintained records management repository.
2012 – 2013
Rose International / Medical Abstractions Specialist Auditing of medical records using algorithms to abstract the correct measures requested by the Quality Management department, subject to auditing by NCQA. Collect and report hybrid data sam- ples to a confidential medical records repository. Update assignment grids daily in order to track progress. Local site visits to medical facilities and doctor offices for retrieval of medical records. Submit hard copies via UPS to onsite records repository for proper storage.
• HEDIS - Healthcare effectiveness and data information set.
• Proper use of abstracting forms to collect required HEDIS data from a medical record.
• Ensure all information on medical records match and are true and correct for each record.
• Review paid medical claims in order to collect the proper data for each record and measure that is abstracted.
• Collect and abstract Hybrid data samples in a confidential medical records collections web site.
• Review, verify, and collect information for data entry into a data base for auditing purposes.
• Update assignment grids daily.
• Reach out to doctor offices to obtain medical records.
• Conduct research in a claims data base for a specific measure within a medical claim record.
• Prepare expense reports.
• Attend meetings via conference calls.
2011 – 2012
Randstad Staffing / Administrative Assistant-Receptionist Provide administrative support to corporate staff as needed. Welcome all guests in a cheerful and professional manner. Answer phones and direct calls to various departments. Preserve 100% confidentiality and security of client account and personal information. Move with a purpose and a strong sense of urgency. Organize and prioritize a variety of tasks and projects. Work within strict periods and resolute deadlines.
• Manage and maintain calendars daily with project and maintenance schedules.
• Issue purchase orders for needed supplies for the GA and MD offices.
• Create and update reports and spreadsheet for corporate meetings.
• Create, manage, and maintain current and pending project files.
• Prepare bills of lading for installs and dismantles for all projects.
• Reconcile and track expense reports and make all travel arrangements.
• Insure all projects have current certificates of insurance and W-9 forms on file. 2010 – 2011
Bank of America / Professional Teller
Provide excellent customer service that makes both internal and external clients feel welcome, appre- ciated, and valued. Preserve 100% confidentiality and security of client account and personal informa- tion. Move with a purpose and a strong sense of urgency. Work in an environment with the second heaviest (traffic) volume in GA. Organize and prioritize a variety of tasks and projects. Work within strict periods and resolute deadlines. Proficient with industry technical terms and processes.
• Attend and perform daily and monthly security meetings and updates within the banking center.
• Process and verify commercial night deposits before opening the bank daily.
• Process all customer transactions and inquiries with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Balance and replenish the Teller Cash Dispenser (TCD) machine for the drive up tellers.
• Manage and maintain daily training and time sheet queue.
• Balance, maintain, and manage cash/coin vaults and personal drawers daily.
• Submit and verify accuracy of proof work twice daily.
• Meet and exceed professional referral goals daily.
• Assist other departments as needed.
• Participate in charitable functions.
• Attend business forums.
• Attend and participate in business outings.
1991 – 2011
Mack Relocation Services, Inc. / Administrative Office Executive Manage and maintain daily operations. Provide support to various departments and staff. Direct and control company finances. Provide customer support and resolution to queries. Work in conjunction with CPA to compile and prepare financial reports and records: such as balance sheets, financial statements, and year end state and federal tax returns. Organize, prepare, and submit a variety of forms, tasks, and projects. Ensure all departments have the necessary equipment and supplies re- quired for daily operations.
• Handle all aspects of accounts payable and receivable functions. Invoice, billing, banking, deposits, credit card processing, and checking/savings account reconciliation.
• Calculate, create, and sign payroll for all departments.
• Human resources administrator/coordinator. (Manage and maintain all personnel files and information).
• Prepare and submit all forms and documents for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly licenses, permits, taxes, tags, titles, inspections, re-certifications, security badges, pre- em- ployment, post-accident, random, for cause, drug screens, and physicals.
• Screen applications, resumes, and set up interviews.
• Ensure all time keeping records are current and processed for payroll.
• Administer reimbursements for company travel expenses for all drivers.
• Coordinate meetings and agendas.
• Set up and supply all time card badges and fuel/cash advance cards for drivers.
• Coordinate office, warehouse, and grounds maintenance.
• Prepare packages for shipping UPS, FedEx, or other ground delivery service.
• Answer incoming calls and direct to proper departments.
• File and report all accidents (vehicle, employee, property damage, and cargo claims) to insurance agent for processing.
• Request and forward certificates of insurance for new vendors and clients.
• Arrange company outings, team sports, and moral boosters. EDUCATION
Snowflake High School - Honor Graduate 1985
COMPUTER/OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
Notary Public, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Peachtree Accounting, QuickBooks, Jantek, ADP, Hagen operating system, Darth operating system, MediConnect operating system, UA Ac- counting software, Process Street, Ultipro, Fieldaware, NetSuite, Field FX, VM Ware, Oracle, Fax, Copier, Scanner, Ten-Key, and TCD machine.
Bob UpChurch (770)
Liz Cox (832)
Anneke Lewis (404)
Tonya Jackson (404)