Name : ENAS SALAH ABDALLA
Date of Birth : 20 january 1984
Languages Known : Arabic, English, French
Permanent Address : Oroba street, Mashtul El-Sook, Sharkia
Phone : 002 011********
Email : email@example.com
Postgraduation :Diploma in Biochemistry & Physiology for one year.
SUEZ CANAL University 2006
Graduation : BSC Science Faculty( Chemistry & Microbiolog
Department) for four years .
ZAGAZIG University 2005
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Years of experience in clinical Microbiology at Medical Labs
and Medical Research Centre.
• Proficient in handling all kinds of automated instruments
like Batec Blood Culture, ELISA, IMMUNOCAP.
• Efficiently managed the infection control.
• Specialties : Clinical Laboratory Leadership and management
Clinical Microbiology & infection control.
• Managing Microbiology Laboratory, Reading all Microbiology specimens, reading all Microbiology Culture& Sensitivity a CSF,Sputum,Faeces, Throat Swab Blood,Body fluids.Reporting all kinds of Microbiology report.
Serology,WIDAL Reading & reporting, ELISA.
Parasitology:Stool examination for parasitic ova or cyst, flotation techniques.
All staining as Gram smear examination, AFB staining, cold staining.
Fungal – LCB preparation, SKIN, HAIR& NAIL CULTURE Normal saline preparation, KOH preparation, Slide culture.
Managing PCR laboratory.
Incharg of Microbiology Section looking after the diagnostic work in Bacteriology, Immunology, Mycology, Mycobacteriology...etc by both automated and routine culture .Identification and Susceptibility methods.
Incharge of Molecular Biology sections. Monitoring the routinely done tests like PCR, RT PCR, TMA, HIV during Drug resistance testing.
Establish good clinical microbiological services in a hospital and in the community in the fields of Bacteriology, Virology, Parasitology, Immunology and Mycology.
Plan, execute and evaluate teaching assignments in medical Microbiology and plan, execute, analyses and present the research work in medical MICROBIOLOGY.