UDAY SAMBHAJIRAO SATHE
firstname.lastname@example.org No: +91
To work for an organization which will help in value addition and serve as a spring board to move ahead in my career by providing me interesting career opportunities and harness the best of mycalibre. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND DESIGNATION:
Company: Speed Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Duration:- 16th Jan.2016 to 19th Dec.2019 (2years11months) Designation: - Design Engineer (Unigarphics 9, 10.0, 11.0) onsite at TENNECO AUTOMOTIVE INDIA PVT. LTD.
Duration: - 16th Jan. 2017 to 19th Nov.2017
• Work on Bharat stage-6 Projects-hot end and cold end, Product development and modification as per customerrequirement.
• Good knowledge of SAP and GPDM (Global Product DataManagement)
• Sheet metal Generator Skid & CanopyDesign.
• Successfully completed Genset project work based on there perrating 1.60 kVA.
6.250kVA –Modelling, Manufacturing drawing and development drawing. 7.320kVA –Modelling, Manufacturing drawing and development drawing.
• Good knowledge in large assembly management, drawing reading anddetailing,
• Application of Weldingsymbols.
• CFD Cad model extraction from customerinput.
• 3D solid modeling, Drafting and detailing, Surfacingmodeling,
• 3D pipe & hoses design by point data table & intersection ofcurves.
• Top Down Assembly and Bottom DownAssembly.
• Casting, Sheet Metal design & Plastic moulded partsdesign.
• Generation of detailed drawings formanufacturing
• Customer drawing submission to getapproval.
• Creating Bill of material for costing of theAIS.
• Ensure timeliness and quality of CAD models/drawings as per inputs and customer standards provided
• Aware of DFMAS (Design for manufacturability, assembly& serviceability)
1. UNIGRAPHICS (NX9,10,11)
“Effect of the Silencer Water Cooling Jacket on Emissions of Four stroke S.I. and C.I. Engines”
In the case of measurements, the reduction of exhaust gas temperature has resulted inthereduction of CO2, CO, HC emissions except the case where the petrol engine operated at1200 rpm and smoke analyzer meter in diesel engine to reduce the harmful gases in where it has been presented a small increase of COemissions.
By taken into consideration the second set of measurements, it can be concluded that the reduction of gas temperature even in the case of using cooling jacket around the silencer as a result the reduction of emissions or harmfulgases Educational Details:
Name of the
Year Of Passing
Study of shot blastingmachine
During this training I have received enough knowledge about casting processand machiningprocess.
GOVERNMENT OF MAHARSHTRA DRAWINGEXAMINATION:
Elementary grade drawing examination- grade‘C’
Intermediate grade drawing examination- grade‘B’ Co-curricular Activities:
Worked as candidate of National Cadet Corps at Vyankatrao high school,Ajara
Worked as candidate of National Service Scheme (NSS) at D.Y.Patil Collegeof engineering and technology,Kolhapur.
Trek at Panhala fort with hill riders and hikers groups,Kolhapur. Personal Details:
DateofBirth: 9 AUGUST1992
Gender : Male
Permanentaddress: ‘Visava’, Manikbagh Vasahat, Gadhinglaj. Dist-Kolhapur, Maharashtra,India, PIN-416502
LanguageKnown: English, Hindi, Marathi
Hobbies: swimming, cycling
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars. Place: Pune