ANKITA SHANKARRAO DAHAKE
MOBILE NO. +91-940*******
To secure challenging position in an organization where my capabilities and strengths are explored, enhanced and duly rewarded with the growth of organization. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
CD POWER PVT LTD JAN 2020 (CURRENTLY WORKING)
DESIGNATION – DESIGN ENGINEER
1. Responsible for drafting & designing for an electrical engineering team, proofreading and detailing of schematics custom panel layouts, assisting engineers with problem solving. 2. Developing and drafting of power diagrams, control diagrams, single line diagrams and general arrangement of panel.
3. Completed layout drawings and electrical schematics in AutoCAD. 4. Responsible for checking drawings for accuracy including dimensions, spelling, drafting standards and completeness utilizing correct project design criteria. 5. Arrange meeting with client and give the presentation to client about project and explain the diagram. 6. Responsible for making Bill of Material of panel with make, model, quantity and sizes. 7. Coordinated with senior designers to calculate actual cost for panel and making report of project. SKILLS:-
1. ELECTRICAL AUTOCAD & DRAFTSIGHT software in developing electrical diagram drawings. 2. Ability to understand and analyze customer urgency. 3. Skilled at drafting electrical designs in AutoCAD. NAIL INDIA ADVENTURE PVT LTD 15 NOV 2018 – 31 DEC 2019 DESIGNATION – SALES ENGINEER
1. Take enquiry from India Mart, Tread India, Just dial or Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
2. Call them to client and give all the information about company and company products. 3. Making client quotation and sending them through WhatsApp or Email. 4. If required, provided 2D and 3D design to client. 5. If required, arrange the meeting with client and give the presentation. 6. Negotiating and closing deal by agreeing terms and conditions 7. Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations. SKILLS:-
1. Capable to handle customer related issues, Negotiation skills. 2. Excellent Skills of Team work, coordination, decision making, problem solving, leadership, Time management, adaptability.
3. Good relations development with Positive attitude towards situations. PROJECT DETAILS
MAXIMUM DEMAND CONTROLLER USING ARDUINO MARCH 2017 FINAL YEAR COLLEGE PROJECT
1. Maximum Demand Controller specifically designed for industries to keep a check on their maximum demand. It gives an alarm when demand approaches a preset value and also switches off non-essential loads in a logical sequence.
2. Process- We consider supply as output of energy meter is given to the current sensor. Current sensor sense the current and convert it into the proportional voltage using the principle of Hall Effect. The output of the sensor is 5V DC which is given to the controller (Arduino).Controller disconnect the load priority wise with the help of relay. LCD used to display the used watt. TRANINIG COURSE
ELECTRICAL AUTOCAD 2D & 3D APRIL 2018 – JULY 2018
MANGALMURTI CAD CENTER AMBERNATH, MUMBAI
1. 2D drafting and 3D drafting
2. Electrical Wiring Diagrams
2017 Bachelor of Engineering (BE)- Electrical (Electronic And Power) Engineering From Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering Shegaon (MH), Dist: Buldhana -444203, Secured 7.8 CGPA 2013 Higher Secondary Certification (HSC) From Mahatma Fule Arts, Commerce & Sitaramji Choudhari Science Mahavidyalaya Warud, Amravati, Maharashtra- 444906, Secured 70.83 % 2011 Senior Secondary Certification (SSC) From N.T.R High School Warud, Amravati, Maharashtra - 444906, Secured 84 %
1. Team Work
3. Learning Attitude
5. Positive Attitude
2. Mehandi Designs & Dancing
3. Writing Personal Diary
2. Father’s Name
Ku. Ankita Shankarrao Dahake
Mr. Shankar M. Dahake
3. Completed B.E. Degree Electrical (Electronic And Power) Engineering From Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering Shegaon (MH), Dist: Buldhana -444203
4. Date Of Birth 24 June 1995
5. Language Known Marathi, Hindi, English
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Date: Ankita Shankarrao Dahake