ntally friendly materials,
ducts and manufacturing
nd redesign as necessary.
hin consumer base to
cts. Participate in
gies and methods.
Nourhan Mohammed Abdelmoneim
• Resourceful chemical engineer specializing in the development of environme combine knowledge of chemistry and product design to create functional pro equipment, fabricate prototypes, collect testing data, run statistical analysis a Ensure products comply with industry safety standards. Conduct research wit determine gaps in market and identify desirable characteristics for new produ ongoing education opportunities to maintain knowledge of emerging technolo
Sales Officer in T.A.P.M Dubai, ( UAE )
Working as a sales officer and handling loans with most of the banks like Emirates NBD and Emirates
Islamic and Ajman bank
( May 2020 – Up Till Now )
Sales coordinator in GREEN RANCHES Dubai, (UAE )
(March 2020 – May 2020)
• Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
• Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
• Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
• Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
• Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
• Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
• Monitor the team s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
• Ensure adherence to laws and policies
• As a chemical engineer looking forward GRC, GRP, water proofing an landscaping projects .
Quality Control Engineer in Lamaica for Wood Industries, 10th of Ramadan City
(Egypt) (November 2018 – February 2020)
• Measure the thickness of the wood before and after the pressing machine to get the melamine on the wooden panels.
• Doing quality tests for the panels and sheets
• As also a quality engineer in HIGH GLOSS department, the chemicals applied on the panels should be applied well and dry as much as possible after it is getting out from the UV ovens.
• Have a good experience in the immersion production line.
Quality Control and Manufacturing Engineer at El-Helou factory (Healthy Group) for cosmetics, Ismailia (Egypt) (August 2017 – November 2018) K ey Responsibilities:
• Manufacturing for cosmetics like shampoo, creams ..etc.
• Measuring PH for the products and if it's available for sale or not.
Chemical Engineer “Finishing Department in Jade Textile, Ismailia ( EGYPT)
(January 2017 – August 2017 )
A group of Egyptian joint stock companies, and the group is considered part of the parent company
(Yeshim Turkey) that works in the apparel and textile industries with the largest international brand like Nike which has 95% of the production of the company all over the world.
• A key-user on ERP system.
• A member of the HSE team in the department.
• Threading, dying, sewing and printing the weaves until it becomes to be the final products which are in Nike stores.
Call Center Agent At Vodafone EG, Ismailia Egypt (June 2016 – January 2017 )
K ey Responsibilities:
Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
Researching required information using available resources.
Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries. C ritical Attributes
• Strong Business acumen and sound understanding of various cultures. Extrovert willingness to listen, understand and offer solutions. Excellent in communications skills in Arabic, English & Computer literate.
C omputer Skills
• Good uses of Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point, Access)
• Very Good use of Internet Navigation, Microsoft Project, Adobe Photoshop
• Internet Research
• Very good command of spoken and written English
• Arabic : Mother Language
• Deutsh and French ( Good )
Bachelor’s of Chemical Engineering,
Higher Technological Institute, 10th of Ramadan city (Egypt) During my study in BSc. I had learned a lot in chemical engineering Studies like: Mass transfer, Plant design, Materials, water treatment, Polymer chemistry, Physical chemistry, Heat transfer, Vessel Design, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Corrosion, Reactors Design
Certifications and Achievements
• Trainee Engineer at Healthy group ( El-Helou group for cosmetics and perfumes, Ismailia (Egypt) In this company i spent much of the day mixing chemical ingredients to test the reactions when two or more elements are combined whiting the cosmetics industry, learning the process that forces oil and water by using an agent to stabilize molecules producing lotions, sunscreens, creams and sprays.
• Trainee Engineer at Petrojet, Cairo (Egypt)
I had learned about the convenient materials for coatings of the pipelines to prevent corrosion and any environmental factors.
• Trainee Engineer at NCMP ( national company for maize products ), 10th of Ramadan city ( Egypt ) Checking raw materials and preparing them for the process, batch process controlling and product quality analyzing
• Trainee Engineer at NPC ( EL-Nasr petroleum company ), Suez (Egypt) The training provides an in-depth understanding of the key aspects of up streams and down streams of petroleum industry.
Trainee Engineer at El-Islamia for Paints, 10th of Ramadan City (Egypt) I had learned about paints and coatings manufacturing, determining and enforcing productivity, quality and safety requirements in accordance with the company and market needs and Checking raw materials and preparing them for the process, batch process controlling and product quality analyzing. K ey Skills
• Adorable new concepts and abilities.
• Progressive experiences and encoding and public relations.
• Dedicated trustworthy &enthusiastic employee.
• Conversational proficiency, written and reading in English.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Detailed-oriented mindset enables me to notice errors and recognize advantages.
• Persistent problem solver, reevaluating obstacles as many times on necessary to make products market-ready.
• Strong command of business principles enabling me to make intelligent product proposals and formulate accurate job estimate for supervisors and customers.
• Able to quickly learn any new technologies.
• Document all my work.
• Well-organized and work according to standards
• Capable of working under pressure and hard worker.
• Able to work alone or as a team player.
• Ability to perform the work with a high level of accuracy.
P ersonal Details
• Date of birth: 01/07/1993
• Gender: Female
• Nationality: Egyptian
• Marital status: Single
• Visa statues: Visit Visa
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge, Thank you.
References Available Upon Request.
Able to relocate .