Velachery - ******
https://in.linkedin.com/in/dineshkumar-thiyagarajan-68a365196 Accomplished accounts payable specialist with 3 years and 3 months of experience having high degree of professionalism and strong problem resolution capabilities. Maintains high accuracy in processing invoices. Proficient in vendor management and helped to maintain efficient cash flow as well as good relationships with vendors and creditors. Thrives in challenging and fast paced environments by improving myself quickly and constantly.
Asco Numatics Pvt ltd (Teamlease services pvt ltd) Feb 2019 - Present Responsibilities
● Efficiently process vendor invoices and maintains up-to-date system.
● Open and assign new vendor accounts and carried out associated data entry into central database, consistently beating targets for completion.
● Closing down inactive vendor and employee accounts.
● Vendor reconciliation and management, Inventory management
● Coordinate approval processes of all accounts payable invoices.
● Research and resolve all payment related problems.
● Detailed analysis of transactions, including funds available and total account balances will be done to avoid payment problems.
● Setting up vendor accounts and reconciling statements, reconciling inter company transactions on a regular basis.
● Ensuring that the payment of invoices is completed within a timely manner and according to payment terms.
● Coordinated the end of the month closing process to ensure all corporate guidelines are met.
● Invoice booking and reporting in SAP.
● Developed various reports includes in FI.
● Check and verify documents on back reconciliation and ensure proper documentation for internal and external auditors review.
● Reviewed and matched invoices, verified and process all accounts payable documents.
● Preparation of payment document and submission to bank.
● Implemented financial systems developed functional specifications for approved enhancements, document changes and updates to the system and resolved technical problems.
● Managed Employee Reimbursements and Allowances (ERA), verifying and checking expenses claims.
● Financial activities include journal entries, invoice generation, duty and freight booking. Mentoris Solutions Pvt Ltd Sept 2016 – July 2018
● Create vendor accounts, maintaining and updating them as needed.
● Verifying post transactions to appropriate accounts.
● Preparing monthly reports and assisting in month end closing.
● Ensure the Month End Close is completed within the allocated deadline.
● Reviewing invoices and checking the requests of the same so as to avoid any errors.
● Reconciliation of the payments and monitor accounts to ensure payments are made up to date and resolve any discrepancies.
● Made the data entries in the ERP system.
● Reconciliation and sorting of the invoices with the system.
● Documenting and document verification in form-W for refunding of tax amount.
● Bank vouching for payment of vendors and petty cash management.
● Executed tally clerical functions to the accounts departments.
● Invoice generation and vendor reconciliation
● Vendor master data collection and Maintenance
● Maintaining employee master data.
Master of Business Administration., Finance 2013-2015 MNM Jain engineering college, Thuraipakkam Chennai Bachelor of Commerce., 2010-2013
DB Jain college, Thuraipakkam Chennai
● Accounts Payables and Receivables
● Fourth shift ERP
● ERA management
● Financial data reporting and analysis
● Vendor and bank accounts reconciliation
● Master data documentation
● Journal entries, invoice generation and verification
● Microsoft office
● Tally ERP
● Date of birth : 9 July 1992
● Father name : Thiyagarajan P
● Language Proficiency : Tamil – able to understand, read and write English – able to understand, read and write
I hereby declare that, all information and facts stated above are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
Place : Chennai Your’s truly
Date Dineshkumar T