Centre College, Danville, KY
Graduation: May 2019 with a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology and a minor in Spanish GPA 3.0
First National Bank, Russell Springs, KY
Intern-Bank Teller, May-August 2015-2019
● Provided secure and confidential entry into the bank’s lock box while adhering to strict safety operational guidelines.
● Conducted daily audits and balancing of the secure vault which exceeds $50,000.
● Organized and filed 200+ customer transaction receipts daily.
● Established credibility and rapport with 50+ clients by knowing their names and banking needs. Centre College Work Study,Danville, KY
Athletic Intern, 2015-2019
● Maintain, update and record statistics, scores and game details for athletic events.
● In charge of recording basketball, lacrosse, field hockey, football, soccer, baseball and swim events to maximize program efficiency.
El Guadalajara Restaurant, Russell Springs, KY
Hostess & Server, June 2014-August 2014
● Tasked with opening and closing the restaurant every day of the week.
● Translated customer orders from english to spanish for the chefs.
● Greeted and served food to customers in a timely manner while being the only waitress or waiter.
● Handled payment of customer bills.
● Upheld the cleanliness and organization of the restaurant. Jeff Hoover’s Law Office, Jamestown, KY
Jeff Hoover’s Personal Assistant, January 2013-July 2013
● Attended phones to assist clients’, made copies of legal documents and distributed mail.
● Picked up, transported and delivered legal documents to and from attorneys' offices, courtrooms and government officials.
Somerset Christian School, Somerset, KY
Math and Science Tutor, June 2013
● One of 5 students picked to tutor at enrichment camp.
● Tutored 50+ elementary students in science and math.
● Organized and monitored free time activities for 50+ children. ACTIVITIES
● Best Buddies member
● Served as a servant leader at Darlington School in Rome, Georgia
● After-school volunteer for Boys and Girls club
● Served as an ambassador at The Webb School
● Soccer and tennis team member at The Webb School
● Participated in the construction of the annual yearbook at Darlington School