NAME: ELIJAH SANI OGWUCHE
DATE OF BIRTH: 17/9/1984
ADRESS:NO 10 Abule- Oba Street oke oko Ishawo Ikorodu West, ikorodu Lagos State.
PHONE NO: 080********,
1. Excellent Service to humanity
2. To be productive in services that will achieve Results
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLSSUMMARY)
National Diploma in Business Administration and mamnagement Benue State Polytechnic Ugbokolo Benue State. Oct 2001-July 2003
Customer Relationship Management Institute ofAdvance –e- Studie Abuja Oct 2008- Feb 2009.
Proficiency Certificate in Management, Nigeria Institute of Management Sept 2006-April 2007
National Examination Council (NECO) Agada Memorial Secondary School Ugbokolo Benue State 2004.
Project Topic: Call Center and Nigeria Economy How Effective and Efficient Operation in Etisalat Call center will improve the bottom line profitability of her business. WORKING EXPERIENCE: Custoumer Care officer 2008-2015
Vivid Satillite Communication
Attends to customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· I effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
· I generate sales leads
· I identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· I Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
· I Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
· Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution .
Publications: Call Center and Nigeria Economy: How Effective and Efficient operation in Etisalat Call Center will improve the bottom line profitability of her business.
- Development of Marketing Strategy for a product for a leading Telecommunication Company making its entrance in to the market, the product should ensure payphone operators migrate from their current service providers to the new telecommunication.
- Problem of Cash management in commercial banks a case study of Union Bank plc. Hobbies Reading and Listening to News
Referees 1 Pius Ocheme Medicine dude Maidguri Borono State.
Charles Ogwuche United Bank for Africa. 3 John Aba Benue State Polytechnic Ugbokolo