Alexander Kimata Muriuki
Health and Safety officer who completes thorough and detailed inspections and evaluations. Personable and friendly with excellent time management skills. Well versed in project management, program implementation and team oversight. Core Skills
• Employee Safety Measures • Environmental Protection
• Regulatory Compliance • Staff Training and Mentoring
• Quality Evaluation and Audit • Documents and Record Keeping
• Safety Training Programs • Loss Prevention and Waste Reduction Career Summary
Jan 2019 – Present Group Security System
Appointed company’s HSE officer in charge of over 1000 of its employees. Key Responsibilities
• Administer company safety, compliance and training programs.
• Recommend and conduct additional training for at-risk employees.
• Gather data on company safety and drafts reports for management.
• Enforce company safety policies.
• Made recommendations for vital corrective actions to improve safety.
• Reviewed accident reports and gathered information to further worker safety initiative.
• Improved overall team safety by updating procedural manuals.
• Performed hazard assessments to confirm effectiveness of procedures. April 2018 – 2019 Group Security System
Safety and Security Team Leader.
Led a team of security personnel in various projects managed by my company including:
Msheireb Downtown Doha
Fraser Suits-Westbay Rabban Suits
Qatar Rail Metro Project under Mitsubishi
• Guiding and delegating tasks to my team members.
• Conduction of fire drills and evacuation procedures as ought having been a qualified fire warden and fire marshal.
• Responding to all emergencies within the vicinity as a first responder.
• Monitoring of security buildings CCTV cameras and buildings BMS devices.
• Reports generation and escalations to superiors including incident reports and weekly/monthly attendance reports.
• Worked hand in hand with clients HSSE personnel and facility managements HSE officer in ensuring continuous health, safety and environmental regulations are up to standard and strictly adhered to.
Jan 2016 – Aug 2017 Githunguri Fresha Dairy Factory Administration Clerk and Dispatch Clerk
Joined one of the largest milk processing factory in Kenya as an admin clerk and worked my way up to a dispatch clerk. Provided executive assistance and reported to a managing team of 7. Key Responsibilities
• Ensured all casual staff attendance sheets are signed appropriately.
• Ensured all casual staffs are allocated tasks.
• Ensured working plans and scheduling activities are prepared on a timely manner.
• Ensured daily physical counting of processed milk pallets ready for go down storage.
• Liaised with the merchandise transporters in effecting orders.
• Received, processed and prepared sales orders.
• Ensured timely availability of quality and accountable data.
• Ensured proper handling of goods and verifying each dispatch (Type, Quality and Quantity)
• Ensured dispatch is done as per the request and standard operating procedures. Education and Qualifications
2020 FEB: BLS, FIRST AID & CPR TRAINING HAMAD INT L TRAINING CENTER 2019 MARCH: HSE NEBOSH (CERTIFICATE) DISS QATAR
• 3 IGC Units Grade Achieved: Triple (PASS)
Health and Safety Management System
Workplace Hazards and Risk Controls
Health and Safety Practical Application
2018: FIRE WARDEN/MARSHAL/FIRST AID & CPR/ AED TRAININGS ENERTECH QATAR 2016: COMPUTER STUDIES PETANNS SCHOOL
• 6 Computer Packages.
2012 – 2015: HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA KIJABE BOYS HIGHS SCHOOL
• 8 IGCSEs at Grade C+ (PASS)
Githunguri Fresha Dairy Factory,
P.O BOX 3,
Plant Tel : 020-2130885-7.
Group Security System INT L,
P.O BOX: 4728,