Seasoned Designer with B.A. in Graphic Design & Marketing, combined with acknowledgments in Illustration & Contemporary Art; Exploring employment opportunities to enhance skills & experience, which contributes to guaranteed business growth.
ALBERTUS MAGNUS COLLEGE • New Haven, CT
BFA (2009) • Graphic Design • Art Production • Marketing
HOUSATONIC COMMUNITY COLLEGE • Bridgeport, CT
ECT (.75 yr. Completed) • Graphic Design • Layout • Team Leadership
• Highly creative, linking graphic design to
• Multi-tasked, with the ability to work within
• Strong sense of ownership critical thinking,
and accountability for assigned goals.
• Committed to teamwork, performance
excellence and continuous improvement.
KING INDUSTRIES (July 2019 – Apr 2020) Norwalk, CT
- Graphic Design Marketing Associate (Salary Full Time) To provide the marketing department with current and cutting edge designs / graphics for the entirety of King Industries. Products included: brochures, trade show booths, business cards, yers, posters, icons, and many more graphics.
FABRIQUE, LTD (March 2019 – June 2019) Norwalk, CT
- Designer (Salary Full Time)
Designed new electronic laptop sleeves and specs. Designed print / advertising collateral that includes but is not limited to: hang tags, promotional coupon cards, trade show graphics, banners, web banners, website imagery, etc. Conducted photo shoots of products and models that have been used in large scale trade show promotions and online retail.
DOONEY & BOURKE (Oct 2018 – Nov 2018) Norwalk, CT
- Graphic Designer (Contract Full Time)
Working with the eCommerce team my role was to: t and format content for e-mails using predesigned templates, created graphics using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and ensured deadlines were met in a timely manner.
SALES ONE LLC. JEWELRY (Dec 2014 - May 2018) Norwalk, CT
- Graphic Designer (Salary Full Time)
Designed high-end jewelry for mass-market retail in stores: Target, Wal-Mart, Sears, Khols. Created unique jewelry of every kind within multiple licenses: Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Hasbro, Transformers, Pokemon, Dr. Who, Sons of Anarchy, Rick & Morty, My Little Pony, Nintendo, Elvis, WWE, etc.
VINEYARD VINES (May 2013 - Nov 2014) Stamford, CT
- Custom Production Designer (Salary Full Time)
Oversaw the design and production of custom ties, bow ties, tote bags, wine totes, makeup bags, shirts, sweaters, belts, key fobs, and many other exciting items for clients. Customers included Boeing, Facebook, MLB, NFL, Chase-Visa, the Presidential Office, Ivy League schools, and numerous Fortune 500 Companies.
GONATION / DRIVE CREATIVE (June 2010 - Dec 2012) Milford, CT
- Art Director / Graphic Designer (Salary Full Time) Head Art Director for GoNation Ltd., GO Magazine. Designed complete layout & art style for bimonthly high- end magazine dedicated to nightlife business, dining, entertainment, music, & style. Designed Media Press Kit for GO Magazine, & several company related stationary. Lead Graphic Designer on multiple client based projects including: logo (re)design, yers, posters, billboards, brochures, stationary, twitter backgrounds, & more. Involved with multiple client related website designs including: icons, backgrounds, loading gifs, etc.
CONNECTICUT AIR & SPACE CENTER (Sept 2005 - ) Stratford, CT
- Curator / Art & Display Design Director (Part Time / Non-Pro t) Curator, Graphic Designer, and online media for CASC. Social & Mass media management (news, digital, blogs, Facebook, etc.) Designed numerous displays and exhibits (i.e. Display Info Boards, Signage, Educational Displays). Many featuring priceless artifacts. Designed main logo, and logos for individual projects and campaigns. Designed layout and style for all museum related stationary. Storyboarded & directed several commercials with team.
• Adobe InDesign CS15.0 & preceding
• Adobe Illustrator CS15.0 & preceding
• Adobe Photoshop CS15.0 & preceding
• Adobe Acrobat CS15.0 & preceding
• Adobe Lightroom CS15.0 & preceding
• Microsoft Office -Suite (all versions)
• Quark Express (All Versions)
• Graphic & Print Design
• Logo Design (Digital & Contemporary)
• Illustration (Digital & Contemporary)
• Icon Development
• Art Director & Team Leadership
• Advertising & Marketing
• Mass Media & Production Director
• Painting (Digital & Contemporary)
• Cultural Enthusiast (Film, news, art, etc.)
• Non-Profit (Extensive Experience)
• Sold Commissioned Art Pieces, and selected for displays & art periodicals
• Art Director of HCC Newspaper
• Print Design Consultant
• Successfully led team members to meet strict deadlines
• Executed, edited, and prepared mock-ups of designs for Fortune 500 companies.