Curriculum Vitae- Accountant
ANJU V R
United Arab Emirates.
Mob: 052-********, 52-8044600
In search of a responsible and challenging position in the field of accounting, to work with a team of professionals, where I get ample opportunity to enhance myself professionally as well as personally, utilizing my skills, knowledge and abilities, while being resourceful, innovative and flexible. Motivated banking professional processing a strong commitment to quality customer service coupled with superb communication skills.
● Cash handling expertise.
● Preparing monthly financials like Trial Balance, Profit & Loss a/c, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement, Ratios and Analytical points on Financials.
● Handling office petty cash for daily transaction.
● Handling purchase and sales accounting.
● Making and issuing employee salary.
● Maintain and control of purchase account.
● Recording of expenses & Purchases and materials delivery.
● Correcting the ledger accounts
● Maintained balancing record with 100% rate of accuracy. Academic Profile
Degree Duration University Place
M-com Finance (on going) 2016-2018 Bharatiyar India B-Com Finance from Vimala
2013 - 2016 University of Calicut India
XII (2012) from S N Higher
Secondary School Thrissur
Govt. of Kerala Board
of Higher Secondary
X (2011) from S D V H S
Govt. of Kerala General
Page 1 of 2
● Certification – Tally (ERP 9)
● Microsoft Word
● Microsoft Excel
● Microsoft Outlook
● Microsoft Power Point
● Ability to learn things fast
● Takes responsibility and creative
● Self confident with positive mind set
● Excellent time management skills.
Date of Birth : 22 August 1995
Linguistic Abilities : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil Marital Status : Married
Visa Type : Husband Visa
I hereby declare that all the above given information is true to the best of my knowledge and I promise to apply my skills to the best, for the efficient growth of the organization. Place : Abu Dhabi
Date : 13.06.2020
Page 2 of 2