Accounting professional, exceptionally creative and resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking with organizational and administration skills and 10 years of experience in various aspects of accounting management, financial reporting, internal and external auditing procedures and project management.
Aim is to achieve a responsible position in account management and serve as an account representative sharing my breadth of experience and abilities effecting mutual employee and employer growth and success.
Fluent communication skills.
In-depth knowledge of accounting regulations and standards.
Excellent research and financial analysis.
Well versed knowledge of Audit procedures.
Quick learner and adaptive to different portfolios.
Proactive team player.
MBA in Marketing & Finance 2004 - 2006
University of Madras, India
Bachelor of Commerce 2001 - 2004
University of Madras, India
EXPERIENCE – TOTAL YEARS 10
EMIRATES FLIGHT CATERING CO. LLC. Dubai, UAE
Revenue Department (Airline Activities) March 2018 – July 2020
•Post Customer Payments recording cash, cheque, and credit card transactions.
•Prepare customer reconciliation against each client.
•Follow up, collect Payment from Airline customer.
•Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Updating client accounts based on payment or contact information.
• Dealing with customer queries and resolving the same promptly.
• Dispatch of Statements and invoices to ensure timely receipts.
• Assuring VAT has been recorded accurately through system.
•Updating Customer Portal on a regular basis.
•Assisting in cash management, tasks also included maintaining cash inflow and outflow of VIP flights in operation team to ensure efficiency of financial resources.
•Recording and tracking Payment on data base.
Payable Department January 2017 – February 2018
• Complete Payments and control Expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
• Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices and statements, etc.
• Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit.
• Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
• Track expenses and process expense reports.
• Maintain Vendor files.
• Enter and upload invoices in to system.
• Produce monthly reports.
• Keep records of all the past data, approvals, amendment etc. for future / audit queries.
Food & Beverage Billing Activities March 2009 – December 2016
• Responsible for preparing statement of accounts and summary.
• Ensure the accuracy of records of customer invoices
• Daily follow-up with F&B / customer for approved bills.
• Timely submission of customer invoices with all supporting for prompt settlement.
• Prepare debit/credit note for any adjustment / rectification with proper approval.
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments delayed payments and other irregularities.
• Responsible for daily consolidated sales report day end of each outlet.
• Preparing cost charge back invoices to customer with proper approval.
• Responsible for preparing sales analysis- Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Sales Comparison report.
• Reconcile the Credit Card ledger accounts to ensure that all payments are accounted for and posted properly.
• Review AR aging to ensure compliance.
• Ensure all clients remains informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines.
• Responsible for posting purchase invoices before month end.
Revenue & Payable Accountant – Airline & Non Airline Dept.
: Employment Visa
: English, Hindi and Tamil
Laundry Management System(LMS)
MS Office Suite 7 (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Windows operating system
•Problem solving skills
•100 % Result oriented.
•Resourceful and Dynamic
•Planning and organization skills
•Convincing and negotiation.
•Awarded Najm in recognition towards being a key team player.