Energetic Sales professional seeking opportunities
Sales and Service Representative
SM Osgood Company - Elkhart, IN January 2018 to Present
Manufacturers Representatives to RV OEM’s across the U.S.
Sell and service products sold to the RV OEM
Provide product sales and service through focused and targeted sales and marketing efforts.
Provide service and installation support while providing the best customer experience.
Audit installation of products to increase product performance and reliability.
Generate new account revenue by working with management and supply chain.
Support Outside sales reps, manufacturer reps, and distributors in the territory while achieving a 30% revenue growth.
In addition to supporting existing business I consistently develop new business contacts and leads from current customers, internet,
networking, trade shows, and cold calling.
Excellent written, verbal, communication, and attention to detail.
Michiana Behavioral Heatlh - Plymouth, IN August 2012 to June 2015
Liaison between hospital and referral sources ensuring best patient experience.
Utilizes referral, admission, and Marketing statistics to Identify target markets.
Developed marketing plan to call on specific targets in geographic region
Development of new business to achieve the goals and objectives of business development systems. Ensures constant communication with hospital staff and outside referral sources from admission through discharge duration.
Participates in public and social event to raise community awareness.
Increased admissions in designated territory, developed new business through relationship building, timely follow up and best customer experiences.
Territory Management Cold Calling
Strategic Marketing Plan development Follow up
Data Entry into CRM
Customer Satisfaction surveys
Written and Verbal communication skils
I.T. Service Corporation - Plymouth, IN January 2008 to 2011
Product: Technology Solutions Provider
* Proven technical and business expertise in Cisco Technology Solutions.
* In-depth understanding of execution and operation, specializing in IP Telephony infrastructure solutions from Unified Communications.
* Prepared and implemented marketing policies which lead to successful sales programs and advertisement.
* Conduct market research to determine potential sales of a product or service, sales coverage, market size, and penetration.
* Increased sales through email marketing campaigns and strategic initiatives.
* Cold calling and prospecting for new business and territory development
TECHNICAL SERVICES PRODUCT SUPPORT
Lippert Components Inc - Goshen, IN 2007 to 2008
Supplier of RV related products: Chassis, leveling and slide out actuation devises
* Supported International and National recreational vehicle dealer network.
* Specialized in support of hydraulic and electrical systems including 12V and 120V.
* Managed 24 hour emergency service hotline to troubleshoot and assist stranded travelers. * Developed troubleshooting procedures- improved efficiency and customer satisfaction.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Imagineering Finishing Technologies - South Bend, IN 2006 to 2007
Service provider of metal finishing services
* Increased sales in first quarter as compared to previous year's first quarter through consultative selling and referrals.
* Called on established key accounts and identified client's needs and concerns in order to provide excellent service.
* Concentration maintained on existing accounts while developing new business relationships contributing to territory growth.
* Improved customer relations by implementing a follow-up system for customer feedback after point of sale.
* Created 2007 sales plan which included key marketing objectives, sales campaigns, and forecasting of clients within specific territory..
* Supervised seven employees for production line operation over two shifts for a three month period. Ensured production goals were met and provided scheduling assistance for this time period.
TECHNICAL PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Power Gear - Mishawaka, IN
2003 to 2006
Supplier of RV related products: leveling and actuation devices
* Implemented and trained five technical team associates on service techniques.
* Assessed situations and developed quick and effective solutions and/or alternative solutions.
* Collaborated with Product development and Engineering team to implement product improvements (Technical Service liaison to Engineering).
* Managed emergency technical support for national customers including system diagnostics and technical problem resolution.
SENIOR TECHNICAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Actia, Inc - Elkhart, IN 2001 to 2003
Manufacturer and Supplier of instrumentation to off highway vehicle /RV industries
* Acted as primary contact between accounts, sales team and service group ensuring seamless quality service.
* Provided quality account management by quickly resolving customer concerns regarding charge backs. This resulted in increased satisfaction and retention of accounts.
* Collaborated with onsite personnel to acquire inventory information from accounts to meet continued needs.
* Served as liaison to engineering department to ensure sales force automation developments.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST
Clausing Industrial, Inc - Goshen, IN 1994 to 2001
Manufacturer and importer of Machine Tools
* Advised customers with troubleshooting/proposals of machine tools, electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical.
* Supervised, trained, and instructed four shop technicians on service techniques and procedures.
* Communicated and followed up with manufacturers regarding design changes and possible solutions to current product changes.
* Inspected and reviewed defective products to suggest possible failure causes and produce effective replacements.
* Assisted with machine installation and setup.
* Voltage conversions from 230V to 460V 3 phase and electrical troubleshooting of systems including AC drives and other PC board interfaces.
BS in Business Management
Indiana Wesleyan University - Marion, IN
Associates of Science in Business Administration
Ancilla College Donaldson - Donaldson, IN
COMPUTER SKILLS: Proficient with MS Office, Access, Excel, Pivotal-CRM, PowerPoint, Word, AS-400, Visual Basic, Zapdata - Sales and Marketing Solutions