Performance Summary: Resourceful and results-driven Office
Administrator/Accounts coordinator with 8+ years’ experience in diverse office environments. Proven track record of professionalism, integrity and creativity in office functions. Competent at assigning duties to staff and liaising with customers and stakeholders. Demonstrated ability to prioritize assignments and make effective decisions.
• Friendly and positive disposition • Correspondence controlling
• New staff hiring and training • Clerical duties assigning and monitoring
• Industry trends identification • Multi-line telephone system operation
• Payroll management • Meeting deadlines in a busy environment
• Reconciliation of transactions • Bookkeeping
Office Administrator Deugro, Qatar Nov 2017 – May 2020.
Responsible HSE duties and responsibilities and reporting which includes the daily attendance data.
Pre registering the Invoices and booking.
Handled DHL shipment and updating of SCM system.
Conduct clerical duties, answering phone calls, responding to e-mails, and preparing documents.
Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the employees.
Supporting the HR related co-ordination.
Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
Familiar with systems such as Cargo soft, SCM and Ingress Leave and attendance Office Administrator Kuehne+Nagel, Qatar Oct 2016 – Nov-2017
• Responsible for overall administration and human resources
• Handle daily operation including purchasing, invoice and quotation processing.
• Handling customer and receiving the cash and cheque against Delivery order collection.
• Receiving calls
• Indexing invoices and preparing Invoice delivery Notes.
• Handling petty cash account.
• Preparing bank deposits and cheque deposit slips against daily collection.
• Preparing cheque for payment request.
• Making calls to client for payment outstanding.
• Arranging meeting and booking the conference room for the same. Heena Iyer
Doha ● Qatar ● +974-******** ● heenaiyer1 @ gmail .com
• Organising business travel itineraries and hotel accommodation for managers as well as visitors
• Preparing LPO for the stationaries order.
Senior. Insurance Associate Altisource India pvt ltd, India Aug 2014 – Mar 2015
• Worked on different States and different Counties of United States
• Worked on software known as Resware.
• Verifying the Tax Statements, checking the Tax Status and entering the same in the Resware.
• Checking all the Foreclosure Documents and the reports of the Attorney.
• Verifying whether the correct property has been foreclosed, verifying the property address with all the legal documents.
• Verifying and entering the accurate Legal description in the Resware.
• Verifying and entering the Mortgage and it's Assignment's detail in the Resware.
• Verifying and entering the Chain of Title of the Foreclosed Property. Senior. Insurance Associate Willis processing India pvt ltd, India Mar 2011 – Jun 2013
Responsible for preparing following documents and co-coordinating with the UK counterpart for Renewal of the policy.
• Claims Listing and Claims Experience
• Renewal Questionnaire
• Willis Online
• Renewal reports
• Market Presentation
• Preparing Invoices once the confirmation is received from the Insurer.
• Responsible for preparing SPOE Audit Report on daily basis. Insurance Associate Capita, India Dec 2008 – Dec 2010
• Joined illustrations Process
• Processing Quotations based on client details in accordance to the request
• Handling Financial Advisors query.
• Handling Life Insurance Plan such as Prubond, Prufund & Prudence Prospect Bond and Top ups to the existing policies.
• Worked with systems such as Lotus Notes, Citrix, WITS, Extranet, and PBIS. Insurance Associate Hewitt Associates, India May 2007 – Jun 2008
• Joined Marriott ADM team
• Handled processes such as new hires, Termination, Transfer, Disciplinary Action, Compensation etc.
• Handled payroll which includes Leave accrual and leave donation of the associate
• Preparing weekly and Monthly Reports which includes exit interviews and I9 Verification
• Assisting HR–OM for arranging induction for New Hires.
• Arranging team meet for the team members for new updates and concerned issues.
• Internal Training taken for excel, basic payroll, email etiquettes EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
• Completed IATA in 2006.
• Graduation from Mumbai university 2004
• Knowledge of MS office
• Date of Birth : 17 August 1983
• Nationality : INDIAN
• Marital status : Married
• Passport No : L7243612
• Visa Status : Permanent [ Under husband’s sponsorship] I hereby certify that, the above mentioned details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.