D. KIRUBHA DAVID RAJ, PMP
Skype ID kirubhadavidraj
Date of Birth August 20, 1985
Driving License UAE, valid till 2020
Marital status Married
To attain the pinnacle of success in any job assigned to me, by employing my skill set for the benefit of the company by being innovative and constructive.
Professional Experience 13 years
Senior Site Project Engineer Jan 2019 to till date in Oil and Gas projects – DNO, Kurdistan.
Project Team Leader Dec 2015 to Dec 2019 in Control System projects, Silvertech (ADNOC Offshore, QP).
Project Engineer April 2011 to Oct 2015 in Oil and Gas projects – DNO, UAE (Site – Kurdistan).
Site Project Engineer Nov 2008 to April 2011 in Power and Desalination project, UAE (DEWA – ‘M’ Station).
Junior Engineer Jul 2007 to Nov 2008 in Oil Refinery project – ESSAR, Jamnagar, India.
●Senior Project Engineer with real time Engineering, Procurement, Construction exposure in Mechanical, Piping, Process, Technical Safety, Civil & Structural, Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls in Oil and Gas upstream facility, Refinery, Firefighting system replacement and upgrade in offshore platforms, Power plants and Desalination units, sampling and testing of hydrocarbons (PVT, Crude Assay, etc.).
●13 years of onsite experience and working in multiple projects from design concept, engineering through to construction, commissioning and commercial close-out of Contracts.
●Career history of planning, executing multi-projects, working as the single point of contact between management, customer, vendors, consultants, construction and commissioning team.
●Seasoned professional with proven project scheduling, execution, monitoring and resource allocation.
●Skills developed as a Project Team Leader include estimation, tendering, team leadership, quality control, design reviews, SIMOPS, HAZOP, HAZID, Risk management, QRA studies, OSHA safety and compliance, facing audits, construction codes and permits, skillful negotiation with vendors, materials management, hydraulic calculations, final project completion and assisting with commissioning activities.
●Dedicated to ensuring highest level of construction quality, with safety being the key priority, maintaining full adherence to all deadlines and specifications while review of Engineering Documents and Technical Assistance to procurement.
D.KIRUBHA DAVID RAJ – SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER 2/7
Current Occupation Senior Site Project Engineer
Job Period January 2019 to till date
Employment Status Full time
Company DNO ASA (www.dno.no)
Projects Brownfield and Greenfield development for Oil and Gas fields – Kurdistan DNO ASA is an independent international upstream oil and gas company. The company has its headquarters in Oslo, Norway and corporate office in Dubai, UAE. DNO operates exploration licenses and producing assets in Yemen, the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Oman, UK and Norway. Accomplishments
• Progressing turnkey project from Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning of –
• Front End Water Separation system consisting of degasser/water separation unit, HP flare drum, Electrostatic coalescer, heat exchangers, pumps, three-phase separators, process, utility and fire fighting system tie-ins into existing plant.
• Tawke Crude oil storage Tank A modification works and integration to existing piping systems, install new degassing boot, execute associated control and shut down system works.
• Upgrade of PSV sizing considering fire scenario and associated piping, structural and civil works.
• Flow meter system upgrade project with objective to increase flow measuring accuracy.
• Level instrument optimization project on all process vessels in CPF and two EPF.
• Execute Tawke Firewater upgrade project phase-1 limited to Contracts Management, site surveys, technical query response, material issuance checks and approvals, check compliance to design criteria.
• Lead fast track work order requests from Production team which are production, safety critical such as Jeribe EPF and Cretaceous EPF heaters burner/tubing replacement works, relocation of choke valves, flow meters at T44 well head – with prime objective of minimizing shut down duration.
• Finalize MDR and monitor for Engineering work progress guiding the site-based Engineering team.
• Prepare work pack, job cards, propose contracting strategy, write and execute scope of works.
• Prepare and monitor procurement tracker, project schedule, liaise with Supply Chain team on Request For Quote, offer technical evaluation, prepare TBE and review CBE before final order placement.
• Involve in Project Risk Assessment, HSE Risk Assessment, Safety studies and audits. Previous Occupation Project Team Leader
Job Period December 2015 to December 2019
Employment Status Full time
Company Silvertech (www.silvertech-me.com)
Client ADNOC Offshore Company (USSC, ZWSC, ZCSC and Al-Hyleh Barge) Project Halon Replacement Project at Offshore (December 2015 – till date) Client Qatar Petroleum in Mesaieed
Project EPIC for ESD, PLC and F&G upgrade project (April 2018 – till date) D.KIRUBHA DAVID RAJ – SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER 3/7
Client Qatar Petroleum in Dukhan
Project Telecom upgrade/integration project for substations (April 2018 – till date) Client Occidental Petroleum
Service Field Services, Spare parts supply/install at Offshore (April 2018 – till date) Client Abu Dhabi Municipality
Service Maintenance Service and System Integration (July 2018 – till date) Silvertech, a Rockwell Automation and Tamimi Joint Venture Company, has established itself as a major provider of engineering design for Control, SCADA and Safety Systems in the field of Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, water and waste water treatment. The expertise includes other key discipline Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning works. Accomplishments
• Involved in a schedule driven fixed price lump sum contract and environmental friendly project to replace halon with suitable alternate fire suppressant system and associated piping, structural, architecture, electrical, instruments, HVAC modifications and fire system upgrade in offshore 18 platforms across 3 super complexes and 1 barge based on re-validation of FEED study.
• Involved as project focal point in critical system upgrade EPIC project for Qatar Petroleum in Tank Farm, MPB and Jetty area using Schneider Wonderware System, Schneider Modicon PLC for crude oil and naphtha metering stations, HIMA for ESD and Fire & Gas System, Allen Bradley for loading stations and console replacement.
• Involved in Telecommunication upgrade and integration project for 32 substations in Dukhan Township of Qatar Petroleum using Fiber Optics network, telecom and PSU panels.
• Focal point with Occidental Petroleum for field services, supply/installation of spare parts at offshore.
• Focal point with Abu Dhabi Municipality for the Maintenance contract execution, system integration and execution of other provisional scope of works such as system segregation, disaster recovery server upgrade and relocation, integration of Sheik Zayed Bridge lighting to SCADA network.
• Understand contract and scope limits clearly to execute the job, identify any contract variation by setting up system and feeding inputs for planner to track, monitor and control project progress against cost spend to meet project milestones, provide project cash flow forecast for Management.
• Guiding the discipline Engineering team to achieve project goals with quality and safe work execution in all phases of project by reviewing the deliverables against client specification and international standards and codes, generating Construction/Commissioning work packs.
• Interface with Client and internal departments such as Engineering, Procurement, Quality, Safety, Construction, Commissioning to meet project tasks and reporting to Senior Management.
• EPC Contractor Project Management Team focal point for other ongoing ADNOC projects having project technical and schedule interface, SPIR, Asset Management Registration, baseline survey and developing OMI philosophy using ADNOC guidelines and in agreement with Operations team.
• Preparing Project Management deliverables, Monthly/Weekly reports/presentation, and team forecast. D.KIRUBHA DAVID RAJ – SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER 4/7
• Ensure technical integrity of the project scope through identified expert studies and project activities such as risk assessment, HAZID, HAZOP, SIL review, SIMOPS, Project HSE review, Fire Hazard Analysis, design and constructability review, HSECES review with ADNOC IVB.
• Preparing site survey plan and checklist, scope matrix, break down complex scope into work packs and job card to help team achieve the priority tasks set by Client and progress measured easily.
• Assist proposal team for new projects bidding on ad-hoc basis with technical and project inputs. Previous Occupation Project Engineer
Job Period April 2011 to October 2015
Employment Status Full time
Company DNO ASA (www.dno.no)
Projects Brownfield and Greenfield development for Oil and Gas fields – Kurdistan DNO ASA is an independent international upstream oil and gas company. The company has its headquarters in Oslo, Norway. DNO operates exploration licenses and producing assets in Yemen, the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Tunisia, UAE, Somaliland and Oman.
• Completed fast-track Gas Processing facility project starting from FEED to Commissioning and Startup support. Fastest gas plant startup recorded within DNO, 7 months to first gas.
• Performed multiple field pipeline projects including export pipelines, field trunk lines and well flow lines from initial site survey, through to engineering, construction and commissioning.
• Involved in a challenging concept study for a heavy oil field development in Kurdistan, including support to market analysis and performing initial subsurface data gathering leading to an internal business case for the use of the license block under the Production Sharing Contract.
• Involved in the pre-FEED stages of the Green field CPF2 project at the Tawke field for the site survey, contracting strategy, design and delivery of a 150k BOPD processing surface facility.
• Lead the Tawke 100K Brown field development project from conceptual design to supervising engineering consultants and being the technical authority on the project. This work included additional export pumps, crude oil tanks, loading station, fiscal metering, crude oil heaters, control system modifications and a series of conceptual studies for further field development.
• Established well sample analysis program for Tunisia offshore drilling.
• Developed CTRs, work packs and job cards for projects including linking them to Primavera P6 for schedule and cost monitoring by Project controls team.
• Established technical specifications, procedures and guidelines for site activities. Performed in-house design of minor projects and modifications to facilities.
• Techno-commercial evaluation with recommendation for multi-package vendors and contractual management of EPC contractors and package vendors. D.KIRUBHA DAVID RAJ – SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER 5/7
• Actively participated in design reviews, HAZOP, HAZID, SIL and QRA workshops and studies and was responsible for implementing the resulting recommendations with an engineered solution. Previous Occupation Site Project Engineer
Job Period Nov 2008 to April 2011
Employment Status Full time
Company Deutsche Babcock Energies (www.babcock.bilfinger.com) Client DEWA – FISIA
Project DEWA ‘M’ Station
Deutsche Babcock Energies, GmbH, Germany, provides installation and erection services for the new power stations in the U.A.E. and other Gulf States. DBE’s client base includes Oil, Gas, Chemical, Power and Desalination Units.
Successful completion of the following construction and commissioning activities by meeting schedule, within allotted man-hours and budget for the project in DEWA ‘M’ Station, Dubai.
• 2 no’s Auxiliary Boilers as per ASME requirement and 2 No’s 75m chimneys.
• 6 No’s Evaporators including vacuum system, brine heater and chemical dosing system.
• Piping, structural, rotary and static equipment related works in Blending plant, Electro-Chlorination and Export Pumping station.
• Sea water in-take system which includes inlet and outlet stop logs, trash racks, traveling band screens, pumps and motors.
• Clearing punch points and involved in pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities.
• Claims accounted and obtained approval for scope changes from Client. Previous Occupation Junior Engineer (Assistant Manager) Job Period Jul 2007 to Nov 2008
Employment Status Full time
Company ESSAR Construction (India) Ltd. (www.essar.com) Project Refinery Expansion up to 10.5 mtpa capacity ESSAR group is a privately-owned Oil & Gas, Power, Steel and Shipping Company catering the steam needs of customers within and outside India. Essar Oil's assets include developmental rights in proven exploration blocks, a 10.5 mtpa refinery on the west coast of India producing LPG, Naphtha, light diesel oil, Aviation Turbine Fuel (ATF) and kerosene.
• Preparation of bid packages for multiple projects including liaising with all levels of the business.
• Single point of contact between the client and company for all technical and commercial issues. D.KIRUBHA DAVID RAJ – SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER 6/7
• Monitoring of progress with reference to baseline schedule and reporting back to the board of directors and senior management through Project Lead.
• Shutdown planning and project execution plan for the refitting of VDU heaters.
• Steel structure fabrication and erection for jetty expansion with piling gantry.
• Execution of hydrogen reformer project.
• Erection of stacks in FCCU of 110m its supporting structure (600 MT) with mass damper.
• Construction of tanks in FGDU.
MSc – Process Technology and Management, University of Strathclyde, Scotland, 2018. BEng - Mechanical, Anna University, Bachelor’s Degree 4 years, India, 2007. Post Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Exploration, 2011. Post Graduate Diploma in Power Plant Instrumentation and Control, 2014. Additional Qualifications
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) by PMI. Completed T-BOSIET and H2S trainings by OPITO.
Certified in CAESER II 2016, Version 8 from Intergraph. Certified for Planning and Scheduling using Primavera P6 by PMI. Certified for Advanced Risk Management, Portfolio and Agile Project Management by PMI. Certified for Effective Project Control System for Engineering and Construction Projects by PMI. Certified for CATIA by Dasalt system, AutoCAD P&ID 2012 and AutoCAD by Autodesk. Certified in Business English from University of Cambridge. Certified by IOSH for Supervising Safely.
Member of Project Management Institute (PMI), USA. Member of WWF Nature, India.
English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Urdu, Arabic (Basic). Main Functional Experience
Project and Site Management, review on Project Specifications and Procedures under guidelines of end user requirements and International Standards.
D.KIRUBHA DAVID RAJ – SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER 7/7
MS-office, AutoCAD, CATIA, Primavera P6 (basic).
Strong independent work ethic with the ability to work independently or within an integrated team. Action oriented, effective communicator with a professional attitude and aptitude. Honors and Activities
● Letters of Commendation from DNO management for performance on fast-track projects.
● Completed shut down work in VDU for revamp of heaters in record time of 20 days in ESSAR.
● Implemented KAIZEN technology in automobile section at KDHP Company’s workshop.
● Presented papers in various National Level Technical Symposiums.
● Awarded One Star Merit Certificate by Ministry of Human Resource, India. References
References are available upon requirement.