AJIME VENARD ZUWED
Date of Birth; 10 February 1994
Place of Birth; Nnen, Batibo, North West Region
Marital Status; Single
NEBOSH certified Q.H.S.E practitioner with a good level of experience in managing health safety and environmental issues, looking for a challenging role as a safety officer/ safety coordinator in any organization with a view to use my acquired knowledge and experience to work with a result oriented company or organization serving my employer with the best of my ability so as to provide opportunities and better carrier path towards continues growth and advancement. EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE IN OCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
In Safety and Quality management institute (Feu Rouge Bessengue Aziccul Building) Douala Cameroon.
-NEBOSH international certificate in Construction Safety and Health.
-NEBOSH international certificate in FIRE Safety and RISK management.
- NEBOSH international certificate in management of HEALTH, SAFETY and ENVIRONMENT. B.tech in URBAN PLANNING
HND in URBAN PLANNING
G.C.E Advanced level
- 1 year, 6 months (February 2017-July 2018) Working experience in occupational safety and health with Society BUNS Sarl during the Construction of the second access road into the city of Bamenda.
- 9 months (September 2018- May 2019) Store keeping with Kendeley Rock Quarry in Mankon Bamenda North west region Cameroon
PROVEN JOB ROLES
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
- Carrying out of safety inspections, tours samples and surveys during road works, construction of bridges and culverts.
-Execution of company H.S.E management system and procedures, ensures organizing and promotion of safety culture.
-Delivered Safety instructions, training and tool box talks to workers
-Control of vehicle traffic during work on an existing road including reporting of accidents and incidents to management.
-Alert and evacuation of nearby residents during explosion of rocks in the quarry and on the road.
-Carrying out Safety Supervision and monitoring of compliance of permit to work system at work sites. STORES KEEPING.
-Managed Purchasing orders for incoming materials and supplies
-Keep track of inventory and supplies of fuel, Cement and other materials that need restocking.
-Maintaining of records of purchase pricing and other data of cement, fuels and other materials.
-Receiving, unloading and storing of supplies
PERSONAL SKILLS AND ORGANISATION
- Good personality, respectful, strong, and energetic and can work for longer hours.
- Attention to detail and effective communication.
- Able to work under pressure and tight duty schedule to meet up to date limits.
- Ensure a clean, conducive and calm atmosphere for work by demonstrating personal initiatives and conflict resolution skills.