Geo H. Provin
Profile Summary: ELV Engineer, having total of 6+ Years work Experience in
the ELV Systems which include 4 Years experience in India and 2.5 Years Experience in Qatar.
Flat#2, Building # B18,
EZDAN-9, Al Wukhair,
Post Graduated in Electronics and Communication
Engineering (Communication Systems) from
M/s.Anna University, India in June, 2014 with 83%. Graduated in B.E (Electronics and Communication
Engineering) from M/s. Anna University, India in April 2012 with 70%.
Professional Experience (Summary):
Jan 2018 –
Present (2.5 Years)
Qatar Communication Services W.L.L, Doha, Qatar
July 2017 –
Dec 2017(6 Months)
M.J Engineering and Construction, Tamil Nadu, India. ELV Engineer.
Sep 2015 –
July 2017(2 Years)
Apr 2014 –
Aug 2015(1.5 Years)
CTL Infocom Pvt Ltd, Kerala, India.
ELV Project Engineer.
JRJ Foundations-Contractors and Consultants, Tamil Nadu, India. ELV Engineer
Build and Design the structured cabling system along with the whole copper and fiber solutions according to the BICSI Standard.
29 year old Indian, who loves
nature the most. Hobbies include
listening to music, playing cricket
and shuttle. An enthusiastic
person who enjoys challenges and
3/7A1 St.Antony Street,
Nagercoil, KK Dist,
Page 1 of 3
Build and Design the complete Wi-Fi System by
generating heat map and calculate the devices
affordable to satisfy the clients requirements including the SMS gateway system, Firewall, Sever, Switch
Build and Design CCTV system according MOI norms
and execution of the complete CCTV system including the commissioning of the complete System and getting approval from the MOI for the client .
Preparing technical BOQ for structured cabling,
wireless systems,switches, Low Current System,
Access Control, CCTV etc.
Follows BICSI standard electronic safety and security to design the access control system which incudes the cable type, the type of controller, the type of magnetic lock,card reader and push button and commissioning of the entire system .
Designing the backbone cable distribution for the CCTV system, Access Control system, Wireless system, Low current system, PIR etc according to BICSI backbone distribution standard .
BICSI - RCDD (Registered Communications Distribution Designer) Certified Engineer(Candidtate ID:328572). Certifications:
Commscope Pre Terminated
Data Center Solutions
Commscope Fiber To The
Commscope In Building RF
Commscope Introduction to
Smart Cities and Buildings
Commscope The 4th
Cisco Internet Connection How
to Get Online
Page 2 of 3
Build design and installation for fiber solutions and copper solutions including installation techniques pulling, termination, splicing and testing using OTDR. Build and design Horizontal pathways and Horizontal distribution according to BICSI practices .
Designing of Core switches, Edge Switches, Storage Devices, UPS, Servers and allotting switch distribution for the systems like CCTV, Wi-Fi, Access control etc. Design the main distribution frame and cross connect equipment required like patch panels and all
Services W.L.L, Doha,
Duration: 2.5 Years
JAN 2018 – Till now
About the Organization:
Qatar Communication Services
W.L.L is working on projects
related to Structured cabling for
data, voice, SMATV, IPTV,
CCTV(Passive side) same way
Implementation of the whole
ELV Systems with Active
Equipment's(Active side Ex:
Switches, End Devices).
Design the telecommunication spaces inside the TR
and ER in the facility.
Checking the rack requirements for the equipment
according to the schematic drawing .
Design fiber OSP required for the project.
Checking the reservation package for the project
including the fiber, MDF, IDF Floor Spaces and
Design the cable type and all accessories required for installation like connectors,splicing kits required for the project.
Current Job Responsibilities:
• Develop technical solutions and conduct professional demos and presentations.
• Maintain excellent communication with upper management both within and across organization to make sure smooth running of all projects under taken by team.
• Responsible for the follow-up projects in my areas, allocates right resources to ensure that projects, enhancements and support are completed within committed time, scope and budget.
• Build and design Bill of quantities(BOQ) for active and passive parts.
• Direct and manage the project from beginning to end.
• Responsible for following up the team of installation 1st fix materials.
• Responsible foe following up the team of installation 2nd fix materials.
• Responsible for installation 3rd
fix materials for low current project.
• Responsible for installation 4th
fix materials for low current project like as
configuration of system and testing and commissioning.
• I have experience in the following systems:
2)Structured Cabling System
3)IP Telephony and Active Equipment
4)Public Address System
5)Access Control System
Tamil(Speak,Read and Write)
English(Speak,Read and Write)
Indian Normal Passport
Page 3 of 3
Build and Design all systems
according to BICSI Standard
Drawing Approval from Consultant
Testing and Commissioning
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stockholders.
• Develop full scale project plans and associated communication documents.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to meet project goals.
• Determine and assess need for more staff and make the proper recruitment if necessary during project cycle.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to proper people.
• Plan and Schedule project Timelines and milestones using proper tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Build, Develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.