Phone No.:+91-989******* ~ email: email@example.com
● An accomplished software developer from premier engineering institute with 12+ years of experience in IT industry.
● In-depth knowledge of investment banking, capital markets and trading domain.
● Work experience in Exchange Links, Exchange Matching Engine, High Frequency Trading and Investment Banking.
● Competent in high performance and low latency, multi-threaded, high throughput system development in C/C++ on Linux platform.
● Efficient problem-solving abilities, good command on data structures and algorithms. PROFESSIONAL PROGRESSION
RKSV Securities Pvt. Ltd.
1. Upstox Retail Trading Platform Mumbai, Maharashtra Nov 2019 to Present
● Designed and developed NSE Exchange Market data adapter.
● NSE Trade Notis API implementation.
● Omnesys cAPI implementation.
● Matching Engine simulator using liquidbook.
● Technologies/concepts used in project C++17, CMake, Liquidbook, uWebsockets, Kafka, Boost, Linux, OpenOnload, Multi-threading and Data Structures, Shell Scripting. Estee Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
1. Market Data Adapter and Execution Gurugram, Haryana Jan 2019 to Nov 2019
● Developed new communication layer between Market Data Adapter and Execution Strategy.
● Designed and developed MCX Exchange Market data adapter.
● Designed and developed BSE/BSI Exchange Market data adapter.
● Technologies/concepts used in project C++17, ZeroMQ, Boost, Linux, OpenOnload, Multi- threading and Data Structures, Shell Scripting.
Credit Suisse Services India Private Limited
1. Exchange Connectivity XI Pune, Maharashtra Nov 2017 to Dec 2018
● XI-an ultra-fast exchange connectivity application-development and maintenance team member.
● Exchange Specification Change Requests, Bug fixes, Monthly Release Management, L3 Production Support, and Connectivity engine's performance improvement.
● Technologies/concepts used in project C++11, CMake, Boost, Python, Linux, OpenOnload, Oracle, Multi-threading and Data Structures, Shell Scripting. Cognizant Technologies Solution Limited
1. NSE’s FO and CD Market Matching Engine Mumbai, Maharashtra Feb 2013 to Jun 2017
● NSE's Futures and Options and Currency Derivative Matching Engine's development and maintenance team lead.
● Currency Derivatives Market's Auction Market Development, FO/CD functional changes, FO/CD code unification, Order Number format change, Trade Price Protection change.
● Code fixes for g3 to O2 in production, onload kernel bypass, compiler upgrades, live market data replay parallel run tool development, latency measurement tool.
● Optimized Order Entry, Mod, Multi-leg Order Matching flow, Piggybacking packets, Queue Optimzation
● Process Core binding, Cpu isolation, Numa Memory binding, Hugepages
● Change Requests, Bug fixes, Monthly release management, and trading engine's performance improvements.
● Technologies/concepts used in project C, Linux, LBM/UMS, OpenOnload, Multi-threading and Data Structures, Shell Scripting, Callgrind.
Senior Software Engineer
1. Fujifilm Synapse Cardiovascular Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra Dec 2011 to Feb 2013
● Fujifilm USA's Synapse Cardiovascular Healthcare Information Management Suite of Products in RIS, PACS development and maintenance team member.
● Multithreading Synapse CV DICOM Q/R Service to handle multiple DICOM C-FIND, C-MOVE, C-FIND-CANCEL and C-MOVE-CANCEL.
● Multithreading Synapse CV Archiver Service, Synapse Cardiovascular Report Converter Service development.
● Technologies/concepts used in project C++/CLI, C#, Windows, Multi-threading and Data Structures.
Amdocs DVCI Limited
Subject Matter Expert
1. AT&T Mobility Pune, Maharashtra Aug 2007 to Nov 2010
● Amdocs' Enabler and Ensemble suite of products development and maintenance for client AT&T team member.
● Tier-2 functions such as fixing defects, handling change requests in Enabler CM and of Ensemble CSM, TRB.
● Technologies/concepts used in project C++, SQL, Linux, Multi-threading and Data Structures.
Bachelor of Engineering, [Information Technology] 2003 to 2007
● VJTI – Mumbai University
Executive Program in Algorithmic Trading – EPAT 2016 to 2017
● QuantInsti Quantitative Learning Pvt. Ltd.
● Awarded ‘Pat on the Back’ for contribution towards the development of FO/CD market matching engine by NSE’s Senior Vice President.
● Awarded ‘Star Award’ for improving the process/productivity of FO/CD market development team by Cognizant’s Senior Vice President – BFS. IT SKILLS
Languages Known: C, C++17, Python Platforms: Windows, Linux Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle Tools: GDB, Valgrind, Address Sanitizers ELEMENTARY DETAILS
Languages : English, Hindi, and Marathi
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajendra-chavan-a21347142 Date of Birth : 21-Aug-1985
Address : 701, Shilpi, Indraprastha Park, Mulund East 400081