MUHAMMED RIYAS T
AT AVIATION PIONEERS FOR AVIATION SUPPLIES AND ACADEMICS TOTAL GCC EXPERIENCE: 6 YEARS
Sales management with over 5 years of experience, training and supervising sales staff while planning and implementing sales strategies over a multi-state territory. Seeking to bring my proven record in team leading and in launching successful marketing campaigns into a senior management position. Highly experienced procurement officer 5 years of experience in executive planning and production. Dedicated and committed to growing and expanding businesses and have proven track record of success. CAREER OBJECTIVE:
As a sales manager to benefit from sales experience, positive interaction skills, leadership skills and industry contact to improve sales results. Bringing experience to increase profitability, develop existing customer sales and to create dynamic sales team for optimum performance. CORE COMPETENCIES:
• Leader and Quick Learner
• Strong Administrative &
• Excellent written and
• Operational excellence
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Technical/Analytical Skills
• Skilled at Administrative
• Visionary with a positive
• Commitment-doing what it
takes for success.
• Abstract Thinking; Problem-
• Strong self confidence
• Knowledge on Marketing and
• Effective motivator
• Resource allocation
• Conceptual Skills
• Personable nature with co-
Page 2 of 4
AVIATION PIONEERS FOR AVIATION SUPPLIES AND ACADEMICS, JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA SALES MANAGER (5years & 6 months)
• Prioritize strong communication skills to delegate tasks and lead employees effectively.
• Promoted to Sales manager from Sales executive within the company.
• Have successfully attained year on year sales increase along with cost control of the department.
• Established strategic relationships with key suppliers who are aligned to the company’s interest.
• Presented sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic sales forecast to the management team.
• Identified emerging sales trends and seasonal shifts in sales and plan marketing strategies accordingly.
• Continually improved purchasing methods and drove down external spend. NIELSEN MARKETING AND RESEARCH COMPANY
SALES AUDITOR (1 year)
• Preforms audit activities as per company requirements in specified locations
• Compile collected data to provide a daily report to supervisor
• Ensure that products at time of audit meet required standard of each company
• Verify and correct market sales trends
JEDDAH NATIONAL HOSPITAL, JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA
INSURANCE CLAIMS COORDINATOR (1 year)
• Reviewed insurance policies to determine the coverage and policy range.
• Prepared insurance claim forms or related documents for review for completeness.
• Transmitted claims to company for payment and further investigation.
• Coordinated with hospital and insurance companies for smooth processing of claims
• Reported weekly claims figures and related reports to management. FLYTECH AVIATION, HYDERABAD, INDIA
Page 3 of 4
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – TRAINEE (1 year) 2011-2012
Worked on HS125, Cessna 172 and Cessna 150 Aircrafts.
• Performed routine maintenance inspections of equipment. Identify & prevent breakdown.
• Provided solutions and fixed malfunctioning system faults and issues with the aircraft.
• Carried out engine re-installation and ground runs. Responsibilities carried out as Trainee Maintenance Technician
• Receive aircrafts upon arrival and conduct headset operations with pilot.
• Carry out re-fueling along with quality control tests to ensure quality of fuel delivered.
• Associate in walk around inspections, or the required maintenance if any.
• Associate in scheduled maintenance activities.
• Carry out Wheel/Brake changes, troubleshoot airframe, electrical and engine components. Additional Experience:
G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION CENTER (3 months)
Have undergone 3 months training in WEB DESIGN & INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOSHOP for a competitive edge in designing company marketing materials. Proficient in TALLY software for accounts management. ACADEMIC PROFILE:
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
ACADEMY OF AVIATION ENGINEERING, BANGLORE
Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering specializing in AVIONICS Technologies with subsequent grading at 76%. Practical experience on Cessna 172 (Avco Lycoming Powered) and Learjet 25D. 2005-2007
XII SCIENCE [HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION]
MES HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL KERALA
Completed the course with 75% of marks.
Anticipating Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with concentration in Administration, Marketing and Finance from IGNOU university.
Page 4 of 4
Father’s Name: Basheer T
Marital Status: Married
Passport No: J5700923
Visa Status: Transferable IQAMA Available.
Languages Speak Read Write
All the details above are true up to my knowledge. Given an opportunity, I have the complete confidence that I shall live up to the expectations set. MUHAMMED RIYAS T