JITENDRA KUMAR KUMAWAT
• “As a civil & Structure Engineer for civil construction & Structure(Steel Structure) having a highly experience of 3 years 10 months Dealing with the responsibility of the project Planning, Project Management, Billing and Quality assurance and Quality control in process activity.
• Looking for challenging position in the field of construction, where my Knowledge and skills can to be a part of that group which drive the organization to sublime. BASIC ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS
Qualification Name of Institution Board/University Year Percentage B.E (Civil
Rajasthan Institute Of
Santhan Renwal Jaipur
2010 79.67 %
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING (SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME) Major: Training at North Railway Jaipur, CONSTRUCT AT RAILWAY HOSPITAL SIX STORY BUILDING BY (N R J ) JAIPUR Duration: 60 Days.
• STAAD Pro
EXTRA –CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Got Certificate as programme co-ordinator in my college
• Certificate in AUTO CAD.
• Done vocational training on supper structure.
(1) 1ST June 2016 to 30th December 2017 i have worked in Shree Shyar kerni Kripa construction With Auto Desk Design Like as residential Building,commercial Building, culvert, pedestal etc.
Group for the construction of Building, Real State, Road, Footpath,Drain, plinth protection, Boundary Wall & Fencing under MES Project as a site Execution engineer and Billing engineer Jaipur ( Rajasthan )
(2) 10th January 2018 to till now I am working in Navyug Construction Pvt.Ltd as a Project Engineer for the
Construction of Revamping of 04 installation at Mehsana Asset ONGC Gujarat. Project Summary
PROJECT : Revamping of 04 installation at Mehsana Asset ONGC Gujarat. Contractor : Navyug Construction Pvt.Ltd
Client/consultant: Hal Offshore Ltd
Description: Design, Construction, supply Erection, Testing commissioning & start-up of Various Revamping of 04 installation at Mehsana Asset including all civil, Electrical & Mechanical work on LSTK Contract.
• Preparation of daily Progress report, weekly review meeting report, Three months rolling programme & Monthly Progress Report sending to site in charge & client project manager.
• calculate estimation quantities such as excavation, PCC, RCC,Brickwork,Plaster & finishing items etc
• Checking of sub-contractor BILL.
• Preparation of Material Reconciliation report.
• Making & Submission of pour cards, Bar Bending Schedule to TPI for clearance for pouring.
• Checking Level, Dimension, Reinforcement & form work.
• Preparing of all documents and submission of R.A Bill to client and passing the bill from Execution & quality department.
• Testing of moisture correction as per design mix before pouring of concrete.
• Testing of Normal consistency, initial setting time, final setting time and cube cast for compressive strength.
• Sieve analysis of course and fine aggregate.
• Testing of Flakiness and Elongation index of course aggregate.
• Testing of Relative density of sand for compaction.
• Testing of compressive strength of concrete cube.
• Proctor density test maximum dry density of soil with optimum moisture content .
• Checking for Layout of structure.
• EXPECTED SALARY
TECHNICAL SUBJECT OF INTREST
• Building design & drawing.
• Estimation & costing.
• Building Material.
• Design Tool: AUTO CAD.
• STAAD Pro
• 3D Max
• Programming Language: MS OFFICE, EXCELL, & WORD. STRENGTH
• Team work & Leadership Quality.
• Time management & punctually
• Positive Thinking.
INTEREST & HOBBIES
• Playing cricket
• Visiting new places.
Father’s Name :- Balu Ram Kumawat 916-***-****).
Permanent Address :- V P O – Lalasar,TH- Khisanghar Renwal ( Jaipur ) Present Address :- Qtr no -16, Kisana nager Jotana Mehsana ( Gujrat ) Communication address :- Jaipur
Date of Birth :- 19th June, 1995
Language Known :- English, Hindi,
Marital Status :- Married
Nationality :- Indian
E-mail Address :- firstname.lastname@example.org,
‘’I hereby declared that above information are best of my knowledge”. PLACE: SIGNATURE :
MEHSANA JITENDRA KUMAR