To be associated with a progressive organization that gives me scope to update my knowledge and skill in accordance with latest trends and be a part of team that works dynamically towards growth of the organisation.
• Good real-time exposure in IT recruitment.
• Hands on experience in recruitment across various IT Technologies.
• Experience using recruiting portals like Naukri, Monster.
• Understanding and screening capability in various technologies/ Skills.
• Ability to work on multiple requirements and source quality profiles
• Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Tracking the record of delivering recruited resources and excellent client interfacing skills.
• Result oriented and effective communicator with interpersonal, analytical and team building skills.
Working in Globalhunt India Pvt Ltd as Senior Consultant from Sep ‘ 2019 to till date.
• Aligning business and IT professionals to roles with leading fortune 500 clients including Nokia,Standard Chartered,Bank of America,Cit Bank,HSBC,World Bank Group,Boston Group,Boston,Godrej,Wissen Technologies,Danaher corporation,Applied Materials
• Responsible for the whole recruitment process from creating requisitions, posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, selecting and hiring.
• Worked on requirements from technical architects to the entry level position.
• Mainly worked on IT requirements and also had a hand on experience working with functional requirements.
• Good knowledge on job boards and recruiting processes such tools as Monster, Naukri
• Interviewed the candidates in regarding their experience, technical skills, communications skills, availability for project, salary (hourly/ annual) negotiations
• Practiced keen attention to detail and character judgment to pre-screen candidates before sending them to interviews.
• Often coordinated with hiring managers to define their needs and timelines.Used creative sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates to present to the clients determined qualifications of candidates through an interview like communication before sending to the hiring manager. Developing strongly organized pipelines in order to ensure candidates are consistently aligned to new relevant opportunities.
• Build and maintain positive partnerships with clients & internal colleagues.
• Ensure staffing processes are being followed: collect all necessary documentation from hiring managers to ensure corporate and government compliance, review and maintain documentation to assure legal and departmental compliance. Ensure effective interviewing techniques are being utilized by hiring managers.
• Continually strives to increase and expand knowledge of new recruiting tools and techniques.
• Understands clients' business objectives and position requirements.
• Track metrics, conduct analysis and create monthly reports to present to the business.
• Ability to manage situations with tight deadlines and deliver as per expectations.
• Maintaining active and passive candidate information in the Hitech ( Applicant Tracking System)
Worked in Careernet Technologies Private Limited as a Consultant from April ‘2016 to Sep’2019.
• Responsible for managing talent acquisition (Recruitment) activities for one or more of clients. Some of the key activities are:
• Understanding client’s requirement, Client selection process and identifying profiles of potential candidates who can fit the requirement.
• Planning a search strategy to identify the required profile .
• Searching the candidates through internal database, Job boards and through our own networking.
• Understanding candidate's resume, career plans and evaluating role fitment.
• Positioning relevant candidates to clients.
• Follow-up till the requested position is closed.
• Managing client & candidate relationships .
Worked in Computer Age Management Services Private Limited as an Assistant Officer- HR(From July 2014 to April 2016)
• Manage end to end Recruitment cycle across all levels in the organisation
• Responsible for sourcing potential candidates from various channels like Job portals,social networking websites,advertisements,employee reference, vendors.
• Implement the best recruitment plan for fulfilling hiring needs.
• Volume hiring according to client requirement
• Sending bulk mailers and job postings on portals for different positions.
• Taking care of daily walk in.
• Conducting Telephonic interviews to assess and screen the candidates.
• Handling entire MIS report related to HR recruitment and Maintaining reports.
• Preparing daily weekly and monthly reports.
• Promoting Employee Referral scheme through posters and mailers.
• Taking care of all pre-joining and post joining formalities.
• Welcoming new joiners.
• Guiding new joiners in filling joining dock kit.
• Certificate verification.
• Bank account creation
• Coordinating to take up the induction effectively. QUALIFICATION
• Completed MBA [Human Resource and Marketing] from Sri Sairam Engineering college, 2014,Chennai
• Completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication from Sathyabama University,2011,Chennai.
Office Etiquettes : Microsoft office word,Excel,Powerpoint Operating Systems : Windows
Name : S.Gokul
Father’s Name : S.Somasundaram
Date Of Birth : 13-05-1990
Marital status : Married
Languages Known : Tamil and English
Address : No 2,Sapthagiri street, Annai Indira Nagar, Velachery,Chennai-42
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.