Sangram Keshari Nayak Cell: +91-845*******
AT-Champia, PO-Khuntuni, Cuttack, 754295, Odisha +91-909******* Email: email@example.com
To seek an opportunity in organization which provides an ample opportunity to exhibit the skills and secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skill and ability as a technical professional, and enhance my experience through continuous learning and teamwork. Career Summary:
• B .Tech (Mechanical Engineering) from C .V .Raman College of Engineering: 2015-2019 .
• Attended one day seminar on dismantling of Yamaha R15 engine.
• Member of Indian Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE).
• Supportive and dedicated to team work.
• Good academic record.
Areas of Interest:
• Production and Manufacturing Engineering
• Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning.
• Business English certificate, British council.
• Training on pneumatics and hydraulics.
• Vocational training on Carbon area (Observational).
• Duration: 30 days.
• Organization: Nalco, Angul.
Course Discipline Institution Board Year Percentage/ CGPA
G. Sc. College,
Matriculation General Radhanath
Project name: Joining of Copper (Cu) and Stainless Steel (SS) by MIG-Brazing. Project description: With the recent development of engineering materials and there applications over various field encourage us to perform our project on joining of two dissimilar metals (Cu and SS).However Cu has very good thermal conductivity and SS is highly corrosion resistive material. Hence we are performing this with the aspect of using it as a heat exchanger. Achievements:
• Medhabruti Scholarship by Govt. of Odisha.
• Sponsored by Bry-Air for a study tour to ACREX 2019, Mumbai. Hobbies and Interest:
• Reading Short News.
• Watching movies.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge. DATE : Sangram Keshari Nayak
PLACE : SIGNATURE