ERIC HARMON, CFA New York, NY 646-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/ericharmon
CROSS-ASSET ANALYST FINANCIAL MODELING MORGAN STANLEY CAPITAL MARKETS COLUMBIA MBA Trusted researcher and strategic thinker offering a decade of cross-asset company analysis, modeling and FP&A, published content and capital markets experience including hands-on business development and reporting. Mission-focused financial analyst and communicator with exemplary modeling and analysis skills, driving revenue growth and market returns by leveraging proprietary analysis and quantitative insights including use of Python & SQL. Results-proven strategist and highly cerebral thinker having outstanding communication and presenting ability, fostering a growth mindset to work across teams and foster relationships to uncover opportunities. FINANCIAL MODELING AND FP&A MARKET & INDUSTRY ANALYSIS TEAM MANAGEMENT AND MENTORSHIP CONSULTANT TO EXECUTIVE LEADERS STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS PROJECT MANAGEMENT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REVENUE MANAGEMENT
ADVISOR New York, NY 2019-Present
Provides extensive financial modeling and business development experience through consultative collaboration, implementing key strategies and offering timely insights to founders and boards of NextGen change makers. Engaged within the FinTech ecosystem, connecting disruptive technologies with investors, bank partners and industry leaders. Believer of infusing industry best practices into every venture by driving company sales and people-centered insights. KEY INITIATIVE
Analysis for Initial
Quantitative, SQL &
SOLIDUSLINK: NextGen ETF platform for precious metals. Developed comprehensive strategy for new tax-efficient ETFs, refining financial model and funding structures for accelerated go-to-market timeline. Drove investment bank capital partner negotiations while framing market-facing narrative and infusing best practices into solutions where paths were nonexistent. SENFINO, LLC: An XAI technology platform that augments decision-making for financial institutions. Engineered strategic direction toward new use-cases for increased sales growth after modeling market and value proposition. Created new uses for hedge fund managers by utilizing natural language processing. GOALSETTER: A child savings account tool featured on Shark Tank. Created stronger partnerships with financial institutions, proving successful with accelerated account openings and attracting a bid from JPM.
POLYBIRD, LLC: Global marketplace for illiquid asset securities - SEC/FINRA licensed. Advised CEO on product strategy and funding during launch process, including models for customer acquisition, product development and risk management. Co-managed partnership discussions with Nasdaq and Citigroup, facilitating the establishment operating best practices. DISTRICT PUBLIC, LLC: Quantitative consultancy offering bespoke solutions to complex problems. Developed and implemented NextGen operations database with dynamic front end, providing business development, future planning, competitive restructuring and financial planning. MORGAN STANLEY New York, NY 2005-2019
FINANCIAL PRODUCT DIRECTOR, INSTITUTIONAL EQUITY DIVISION Self-starter, rapidly accelerating from intern to trusted advisor of senior thought-leaders and risk takers including Morgan Stanley’s CFO, CIO and President of Wealth Management, establishing a strong reputation for offering strategic opinions that drove investment decisions at the highest level. Account captain for institutional global client base, building a highly regarded franchise from product management and financial analysis, establishing and leading influential partnerships and maintaining strong communications to grow wallet share. Seasoned investor and publisher, able to connect dots and uncover new opportunities. STRATEGIC ANALYSIS & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
• Advised CFO, CIO and investor relations teams on strategic initiatives and financial industry disruption through detailed presentations of data analytics and valuable discussions with the Operating Committee. ERIC HARMON, CFA New York, NY 646-***-**** email@example.com linkedin.com/in/ericharmon CROSS-ASSET ANALYST FINANCIAL MODELING MORGAN STANLEY CAPITAL MARKETS COLUMBIA MBA
— Page 2 of 2 —
MORGAN STANLEY, Continued 2005-2019
STRATEGIC ANALYSIS & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
• Equity Analyst for CIO team affecting $3T wealth advisory channel, utilizing fundamental modeling, scenario analysis, factors and other quantitative tools. Facilitated future planning and framework development with teams of financial advisors managing $3B+ in assets, developing product solutions, financial forecasts & models, and intelligent NextGen tech systems
• Co-managed risk associated with $75M gross commission business, and responsible for idea generation, equity and derivative positioning, monitoring fixed income and global policy catalysts while relaying to senior stakeholders.
• Co-managed junior research staff and served as best practice mentor and talent recruiter for research/sales teams, developing guidelines for best practices and instilling a value-driven culture, lowering annual turnover from 30% to 5%. ADVISORY & INVESTMENT DEVELOPMENT
• Led as manager and account captain for primary firm relationships in financials, insurance and real estate, including CIOs and portfolio managers, maintaining and growing wallet share in a shrinking revenue environment.
• Published differentiated reports followed by over 3,000 investors and corporates, leveraging proprietary data, and stressed corporate models to provide equity and fixed income recommendations.
• Participated in over 200 initial and secondary offerings since 2012, spanning real estate and financials, and responsible for select due diligence, deal pitches and corporate relationships. INETWORKS, LLC, Venture Capital & Private Equity Pittsburgh, PA 2003-2004 ASSOCIATE
Developed business plans for start-ups and oversaw financial forecasting for $100M seed fund with venture capital group, partnering with CEO of Mansion House Publishing (UK) to launch thriving Pocket Money Games. EDUCATION
Columbia University, Columbia School of Business
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Certificate in Python Analytics, SQL and Machine Learning The London School of Economics and Political Science General Course, Department of Finance & Accounting University of Pittsburgh, College of Business Administration Bachelor of Science (BS), Finance & Accounting
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Registered Federal & State Securities Representative
Series 7, Series 63, Series 55, Series 3
Resident Life and Annuities Agent of the
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Eugene Lang Center of Entrepreneurship, Columbia University Advisor (Current)
University of Pittsburgh Student Endowment Fund
Founder & President (2002-2005)
Developed fund charter, investment policy and oversaw portfolio manager selection. Created MBA-level curriculum in corporate valuations and pioneered partnership with CBOE. John Layfield Society – Foodbank Tech, New York, NY Co-Founder & CFO (2009-2011)
The London School of Economics Investment Society
Co-Founder & Director (2002-2003)