Reham William Adly
Aviation & Corporate Travel Manager
I'm Seasoned Travel and Tourism Consultant with 10 years of experience in planning and coordinating international and domestic travel, lodging, and recreational activities for commercial customers. Success in creating unique destination experiences and informing customers on local customs, points of interest, and foreign country regulations to achieve optimum customer satisfaction. Seeking to leverage background and formal training to take next career step in hospitality and tourism management with a respected travel agency. Core Competencies
Aviation Manager 12/2018 – Present
• Responsible for local air ticket sales volume
• Responsible for all airline business development
• Negotiation of all competitive airline products and content.
• Monitor airline sales performance to maximize local market share and revenue.
• Manage relationships with major airlines & corporates
• Gather latest local trend and intelligence in air segments from local airlines and market.
• Travel Planning
• Office Administration
• Consultative Selling
• New Business Development
• Customer Service
• Domestic & International Travel expertise
• Logistical Planning
• Relationship Management
• Travel Consulting & Reservations
• Transportation Coordination
• Event Planning
• Skilled at conflict resolution
• Fast learner
• Excellent communicator
• Calm and professional
Assistant Manager 08/2016 – 12/2018
Event Egypt Travel
• Organize group travel reservations using problem solving skills.
• Predominantly assisting the Tourism Manager in daily tasks.
• Discussing holiday plans and packages with potential customers.
• Recommending suitable holiday destinations, tours, travel routes, accommodation and local attractions to customers within their budget.
• Organizing tours across major cities in Europe, Asia and Africa.
• Booking of flights, car, hotel and holiday accommodation.
• Making reservations using a variety of online booking systems.
• Organizing events.
• Developing various packages for both international and domestic destinations.
• Preparing travel routes for top destinations.
• Ensuring that the travelers have all the travel documentations including tickets, passports, visas and the relevant insurance policies.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
• Developing marketing strategies and tourism business plans.
• Providing excellent customer support all types of travel/holiday requirements.
• Contacting new potential customers and offering our services.
• Performing market research on the latest trends and developments in the industry and making any recommendations (when necessary.
• Maintain strong relationships with VIP traveler using effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Meeting with customers to finalise all the travel details for their trip.
• Emailing customers for their reviews on the service provided.
• Dealing with any customer queries, concerns or emergencies.
• Ensuring that customer expectations are met or exceed.
• Monitor, troubleshoot and ensure ticketing and invoicing of travel team. Executive Travel Counselor
Senior travel counselor
1/2011 to 06/2016
• I was responsible of handling the corporate for many big companies.
• Interviewed customers to assess needs and advised them on destinations, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
• Planned and booked domestic and international travel itineraries, including computerized airline ticketing, cruises, tours, lodging, and transportation.
• Provided customers with information and publications regarding travel, including local customs, points of interest, and foreign country regulations.
• Leverage strategic sales techniques to prepare promotional materials and upsell products and services.
• Deal with customer complaints in a calm and professional manner always geared toward resolution.
• Communicate with customers via phone, email, etc
• Reservation with group desk with any airlines
• Maintain regular communication with customer prior to departure to provide updated travel information including delayed departures and earlier flight availability.
• Answer questions courteously regarding ticketing and baggage handling.
• Resolve issues in a timely manner and escalate customers in need of further help.
• Investigate customer's problems and find solutions.
• Communicate with customers via phone, email, etc.
• Create PNR, Booking and issuing
• Revalidation, Reissue and Refund
• Following Queue
• Using Amadeus facilities Master Price, Profile plus etc.
• Issuing travel insurance
• I was responsible for ticketing by Amadeus.
• Answer telephone inquiries to book reservations on multiple airlines
• Explained airline policies regarding purchases cancellations and transfers.
• Issued travel and hotel vouchers for passengers. Travel counselor 9/2009 to 1/2011
QANTAS airlines “MASS Travel” Cairo, Egypt
Travel counselor 9/2008 to 2009
HAPI Travel tourism Firm Cairo, Egypt
• In Feb 2019, I successfully passed Amadeus Certification advanced Course with (96%).
• In June 2016, I received the prescribed training and has successfully demonstrated the required level of skill and competence in the patterns of Neuro- Linguistic programming (NLP) of Netherlands Training Center of Human Development Hereby Certifies (NTC-HD).
• From April – oct 2016, I’ve successfully completed studying English Language Diploma.
• In Feb & March 2008, I've successfully completed training course in tourism department to plan and organize the programs and itineraries. Training was sponsored by Aber Crombie & Kent Egypt.
• In Feb 2008, conversation course at Susan Mubarak Centre.
• From Oct 2005 to Oct 2007, English course at A. U. C.
• From July 2007 to August 2007 worked with Bright Egypt firms as counter for ticketing by Amadus system, and reserving hotels.
• From July 2006 to August 2006, Training of Ticketing at Flash Tour Firm. Education
Faculty of Tourism, Helwan University
9/2004 to 6/2008
Accumulative grade: Very Good Cairo, Egypt
• Place of Giza, Egypt
• Date of Birth: 30th of Sep., 1987
• Present Resident in Giza, Egypt
• Sex: Female
• Status: Married
• Language skills: Arabic [mother language]
• English [good written and spoken]
• Computer skills: [good] (windows, word, excel, access) Hobbies and Interests
• Listening to music
• Sight seeing
• Meeting new people
• Visiting the historical and the archeological
References furnished upon request