• Bachelors with combined experience in project work and corporate data analysis.
• Expert knowledge in Database, Statistics, Software Engineering, Project Management.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel (Graphs, Pivot Table, VBA, Formulas, V-Lookup and other functions.)
• Bilingual – English, Japanese.
Bachelors, University of Washington Bothell (GPA: 3.9) March 2020 Major: Health Studies; Minor: Information Technology Associate’s, Austin Community College (GPA: 3.72) March 2018 Technical Skills:
Reporting: Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint
Others: Testing, MS Azure, Jira,
Language: Native level proficiency in both English and Japanese Projects:
Nursing home Database:
• Project for managing nursing home residents and tracking their daily vital records.
• Website to sell appliance to customer via web portal. Customer can buy appliance like washer and drier for their home.
• The design used for the backend was written in Java, MySQL. Professional Experience:
Nami Eastside September 2019 – January 2020
Data Analyst Intern
• Analyzed and conditioned job data using Excel Pivot tables, Power BI to create visualization graphs.
• Compiled data and reports on health care spending survey for the organization and performed data analysis.
• Used Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables and pivot reporting as well as V-Lookup and other Excel functions to track and register guests and client’s intake.
• Used Microsoft Excel visualization to analyze data collected from the survey.
• Assist in coordinating fund raisers and intake of incoming clients. Evergreen Hospitals August 2017 – March 2018
• Assist in patient’s check-ins pre surgery and their discharge post-surgery.