Sean Michael Soto
**** ********** *** *** *******, TX 78254 Phone: (210) 872 - 4114 · Email: email@example.com Objective
Actively seeking an opportunity to join a team oriented energy Company that will give me the opportunity to become a valuable asset and show my leadership skills.
A.C. Jones High School, Beeville, TX May 2004
• PEC Safeland
• First aid/ CPR
• H2S Awareness/ Benzene Awareness
• Class A CDL
• Fit Test Full Mask/ Half Mask
Covenant Testing Technologies
(Senior Well Testing operator / Supervisor / Technical Equipment repair supervisor.)
March 2018- Present
• Ensure accuracy of all fluid and gas meters, analog and electronic.
• Field calibrate and or repair of meters through digital Interface or Mechanically as determined on type of meter
• Maintain current and up to date logs and data via signet, well drive, Microsoft Excel
• Over see and ensure all equipment is properly positioned safe and efficiently.
• Troubleshooting,repair and or replacement of any and all parts on production equipment as need while using safe work ethics .
• Guid, Mentor, and ensure the safety of field hands at all times
• Lead a group of 10-15 men during testing operations. EP Energy
(Lease Operator/Contractor )
Oct 2017 – Mar 2018
• Monitor and maintain central Processing Facilities.
• Insure BS&W % is expectable for pipeline sales.
• Monitor 6300 arias series Compressors to insure efficient and optimal running conditions. Make slight RPM, suction rate adjustments as needed.
• Insure all dump valves and controls are responding in accordance to preset levels.
• Blow down and restart compressor if shut down due to a tripped alarm after accessing why alarm tripped.
• Obtain well data from lease separators daily as well as gas lift meter runs
• Make adjustments, rebuild valves, troubleshoot lease equipment when needed.
(Flow TechnipFMC Test supervisor)
Feb 2017 – Sep 2017
• Assist with Potential start-up of new well testing division within TechnipFMC
• Make repairs to pumps, HPCV, ESD, Electronic flow meters
• Maintain Good Communication with consultants and Engineers
• Put Together Equipment packages to meet customers standards.
• Inspect all types of production equipment. Make repairs as needed.
Greene’s Well Testing Services
(Well Testing Operator/Supervisor)
April 2013 – September 2017
• Monitor and maintain onsite natural gas compressors used during well testing operations as per SOP.
• Check engine fluids, temperatures, RPM, suction and discharge pressures to insure optimal operating conditions are met.
• Maintain current and up to date logs and data
• Supervise Field Techs during production well testing operations.
• Insure all well testing and facility equipment is operating properly at all times.
• Troubleshoot and make repairs to HPMV, regulators,ESD, Pumps, pneumatic pilots
• Rig up all test equipment and flow lines for multiple well pads while insuring safe work ethics are met by all my field techs as well as myself.
• Monitor and maintain all well testing equipment on multiple well pads as lead operator.
• Hold safety meetings (BJSA) as well as make critical decisions based on specific job duties to insure safe and efficient operations are met.
• Send field reports via Microsoft Outlook.
Monitor multiple well through SCADA
(Production Testing Operator)
November 2010 – April 2013
• Monitor and conduct necessary oil, gas, and water test on flowing wells using three phase separators, electronic flow meters, Barton meters, choke manifolds, and other
equipment in order to ensure optimum production levels are maintained for the well owner.
• Monitor central facilities making sure stock tank levels, SCADA systems, gas rates, and back pressure is
maintained at designated levels.
• Conduct static bottom hole pressures and hydrostatic testing on wells as per the well operator’s request.
• Repair high-pressure equipment including rebuilding back pressure valves, dump valves, and choke manifolds. Tietze Plumbing
August 2009 – November 2010
• Repair and maintain general plumbing components
• Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, and appliances such as dishwashers, water heaters, and refrigerators.
• Repaired and maintained defected washers, replacing and mending broken pipes.
• Install back flow prevention devices.
United States Army
January 2006 – January 2007
• 63B10 Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic.
• Repaired, all diesel wheeled vehicles used by the United States Army.
• Global war on terrorism service medal.
• National defense service medal.
• Army service ribbon.