Fu-An (Ann) Chu CFA Level II Candidate
• The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business Columbus, OH Specialized Master in Finance (STEM) August 2019 – May 2020
- Scholarship. Recipient of SMF merit-based scholarship
- Member of Fisher Graduate Finance Association (FGFA)
• National Taipei University Taipei, Taiwan
Bachelor of Business Administration September 2011 – June 2015
-Major in Finance and Cooperative Management
• National Taiwan University (NTU), Department of Finance Taipei, Taiwan Research Assistant August 2018 – June 2019
o Prepared annual budgets and year-end financial statements for Taiwan Financial Association. o Summarized and analyzed financial statements for research purposes. o Collected and analyzed financial data in order to complete certain research projects.
• PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Taiwan Taipei, Taiwan Auditor/Tax Specialist October 2017 – July 2018
o Prepared accounting and tax-related reports by summarizing daily financial and accounting data. o Gauged potential financial risk level for global client companies of PwC by analyzing firm operations. o Audited and analyzed financial statement of global client companies. o Advised and assisted each client company to address tax issues and to comply with local tax regulations.
• KPMG International Cooperative (Taiwan) Taipei, Taiwan Auditor September 2015 – June 2017
o Planned, coordinated, and conducted certified financial audits for listed companies in Taiwan. o Gauged potential financial risk level for domestic client companies of KPMG by analyzing firm operations. o Prepared and maintained financial analysis and reconciliations for client companies. o Assisted client companies to follow and comply with IFRS accounting standards and corresponding procedures, policies, and regulations.
• Concord Securities Taipei, Taiwan
Intern July 2013 – August 2013
o Collected and analyzed daily news about certain industries and companies on Bloomberg. o Summarized and translated futures reports provided by foreign analysts. LEADERSHIP AND ENGAGEMENT
• In Charge Auditor: Coached, trained and supervised up to five professional team members on audit engagements while employed at KPMG accounting firm, 2016-2017
• CFA Institute Research Challenge: Represented National Taipei University to attend and compete in the CFA Research Challenge - Taiwan Competition, 2014
• CFA Level II candidate, passed CFA Level I in 2019
• Certifications: Bloomberg Market Concepts
• Software: Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Bloomberg, R, SQL.
• Language: Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Taiwanese
+1-614-***-**** Fu-An (Ann) Chu