University of Belgrade
Bachelor Degree in Business management
Aki Development– Astoria, NY October 2016-Present
Resident Manager of Graffiti House (28 luxury units) and The Nordic (18 luxury units)
● Ensured property was up to regulation and not subject to citations by New York City Agencies.
● Worked with the community manager to maintain the appropriate budget and handle building issues
● Perform general repairs as required. For example, hallway lights, door locks, leaky faucets, HVAC work.
● Inspect all building mechanicals from basement to roof making sure everything is in good working order
● Fill work orders generated by the tenants in the building link system
● Supervise building staff (5 Doormen, 3 Porters, handyman, Contractors, Exterminators, Plumber, etc.) Aki Development-Astoria, NY July 2016-present
● Organize daily/weekly workforce per various job sites
● Enforce site safety regulations and ensure all safety percussions are being followed on site
● Report to the main office with progress, material necessities, change orders, issues etc.
● Walk the units with both internal and external management for weekly construction walk-throughs.
● Assist in estimations of bulk material needed to complete a specified job
● Occasionally assist the task force with plaster/paint, door measurements, door & floor installation, etc.
● Keep detailed track of inventory to ensure material orders do not exceed budgeted amount
● Ensure the property is kept clean
310 East 55th Street – New York, NY March 2013– August 2016
Superintendent (82 Rental units Pre-War)
● Ensured property was up to regulation and not subject to citations by New York City Agencies
● Act as a liaison between renters and property management company
● Perform general repairs and routine cleaning of the building
● Supervise any on-site workers (4 Doormen, 1 porter, Contractors, Exterminators, Plumber, etc.)
● Manage labor allocation per apartment/job site to meet completion deadlines SKILLS/CERTIFICATIONS
● S-12 FDNY City Wide Sprinkler Certification
● S-13 FDNY City Wide Standpipe Certification
● SST License
● OSHA 30-Hour Certification
● Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
● Maintenance and general repair experience in residential buildings (Plumbing, electrical, HVAC, Carpentry) AMMAR TODIC
Address: 1924 22nd Drive Astoria, NY 11105; Cell: 929-***-****; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org