Creative and spirited professional with sixteen years of experience in the marketing environment with the ability to manage projects from inception to execution. Skilled in building cross-functional teams, demonstrating exceptional communication skills and making critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently, create effective presentations and develop opportunities that further establish organizational goals. Employment Experience
HKS, Inc 6/2017 – Present
Regional Marketing Manager
• Work closely with studio/sector/office leaders to support their business development program.
• Provide strategic thinking related to marketing outreach: brochures, qualification packages, fee proposals and presentations.
• Manage marketing managers and assist with staffing within the region.
• Prepare proposal and interview submissions including writing and editing text and design layout with inclusion of graphics, resumes, project schedules, etc., working within company brand standards.
• Collaborate with the global marketing team and sector teams to leverage best practices, identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness, build a culture of collaboration and align marketing programs.
• Manage and prepare presentation boards, qualifications packages, PowerPoint presentations, working within company brand standards for business development.
• Enter and manage leads, opportunities and pursuit information into CRM system.
• Assist team members in developing submissions for professional accreditation, fellowships and other honors and awards submissions.
Master Touch Construction Company 4/2016 – 6/2017
Marketing & Project Director
• Develop, design and implement marketing strategies and initiatives for construction company.
• Plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process, including hiring contractors and working with engineers, architects and vendors.
• Develop all marketing project plans and manage the day-to-day development and coordination with internal team, external team, and vendors from initiation to execution.
• Prepare estimates using input from the internal team and external suppliers and provide a budget estimate to the client for approval.
• Develop comprehensive marketing programs including, print, direct mail, digital marketing, SEO and social media.
• Liaison between contractors, external suppliers and client to ensure all commitments and contract terms are adhered to throughout each stage of the project.
• Negotiate terms of agreements and draft contracts with architects, vendors, contractors and clients.
• Develop creative proposals, copy writing, photography and illustration for marketing and promotional materials.
• Manage budget and all internal and external costs at each stage to ensure that final costs fall within budget.
• Create time sheets using company software to collect and monitor time spent by each member of the team.
• Produce analytical data to monitor success and financial performance of company. Bloomberg BNA 10/2015 – 4/2016
Marketing Consultant for a contract position
• Support marketing efforts for custom events business within the cross-platform division.
• Drive campaign execution from strategic planning to implementation through all functional marketing areas as well as internal & external agencies.
• Provide direction for marketing copy, design, on-site branding, and campaign themes, as well as establishing target audiences, mailing lists, distribution channels and integration among internal creative teams to achieve coordinated, timely execution of projects.
• Coordinate activities of BBNA production staff and third-party vendors to develop, produce, and disseminate event assets and other marketing collateral.
• Conduct market research to identify target market segments and organizations to partner with to help grow the division’s revenue.
• Analyze data from marketing campaigns to evaluate effectiveness of media, list, and creative efforts.
• Plan and execute marketing campaigns (including email, webinars and space advertising).
• Oversee vendors in the selection of lists and the development of copy and art.
• Assist with the developed and placement of third-party advertisements.
• Created campaigns using Eloqua and other marketing automation software programs.
• Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials. Nava Health & Vitality Center 6/2014 – 4/2015
Marketing & Promotions Director
• Developed, supported and executed campaigns through various B2B channels, targeted partner relationships, and offsite events to drive lead generation in support of the corporate goals.
• Maintained on-going communication with clients, medical professionals and other functional areas including health related vendors.
• Planned and organized a wide variety of special events including solicitation of sponsors, developed budgets, venue selections and designed invitations.
• Developed and executed the marketing plan to support B2B initiatives inclusive of objectives, strategies, business and partner targets for each center.
• Managed the profit and loss of each center by tracking, reporting, and analyzing all B2B initiatives and campaigns; responsible for forecasting and budgeting. Thompson Hospitality 9/2011- 6/2014
Director of Marketing
• Responsible for all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities for the University Campus Services division of the company.
• Design, implement and facilitate the annual marketing plan for the company.
• Develop content for promotional brochures and newsletters; review and edit drafts of correspondence, reports and marketing materials for mass distribution.
• Draft articles and reports on the status of major initiatives for distribution to clients, campus community and special interest groups.
• Develop the overall marketing strategy to meet organizational objectives and implement changes based on customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Manage three interns and nine marketing champions to assist in executing the various marketing activities within each account.
• Measure the success of all promotions and campaigns across the east and southern region.
• Assist in activities of business development, including writing proposals and participating in planning and presentation sessions.
• Manage outsourced agencies to provide an integrated marketing approach to promotion and developed the guidelines to ensure a consistent style across different media outlets.
• Develop the company-wide customer service program and curriculum; conduct customer service presentations and training sessions.
ARAMARK-Higher Education, Washington, DC 2/2007 - 8/2011 District Marketing Manager
• Responsible for supporting operations management in developing unit-specific programs and strategies to improve market penetration.
• Provided marketing support for 4 accounts in the New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and District of Columbia area.
• Ensured necessary trainings and in-unit support to the component to make sure that the brand standards were fully executed at all identified points of service, resulting in sustainable growth in sales, customer satisfaction and increased profits.
• Developed a systematic approach to planning, organizing, controlling and tracking marketing projects for region
& corporate teams.
• Managed correspondence with media and advertising outlets.
• Conducted extensive customer research, including intercept surveys with the use of iTouch technology.
• Assisted in the RFP process and final client presentations for new business opportunities.
• Managed a budget and delivered all marketing activity within a set budget.
• Developed yearly marketing plans which included SWOT analysis and tactical base business growth opportunities.
• Used sales forecasting and strategic planning to develop promotional activities that ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, along with analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, May 2005 Concentrations: International Business and Marketing University of Maryland Global Campus, Adelphi, MD
Master of Business Administration, March 2010
Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM, Adobe Creative Suite and basic design software. Knowledgeable in website management.
HKS Limitless Thinking Award – June 2019