Calgary, AB • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • 403-***-****
Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, BC 2015 – 2020 Bachelor of Science, Chemical Biology
West Island College, Calgary, AB 2006 – 2008
Senior High School Diploma
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 11 years’ experience in athletics & self employment fields with high priority given to competence, competitiveness and goal execution.
• Comprehensive experience in all facets of personal/ team goals including training, planning, supervision, monitoring, cost control, documentation and reporting of daily progress and quality.
• Strong leadership, communication, prioritizing, planning, troubleshooting and complex problem solving skills. WORK EXPERIENCE
Thompson Rivers University Baseball Club, Kamloops, BC 2018 – 2020 Assistant Coach
• Provide assistance to Head Coach with all activities associated with Baseball program including recruitment, monitoring academic performance, social development, maintaining discipline and player development, fundraising activities, assist and coordinate travel of team, assist in community baseball camps, pre and post season conditioning programs, practice planning and game preparation and execution.
• 2019 Canadian College Baseball Championship (2nd place finish), Toronto, ON
• 2018 Canadian College Baseball Championship (3rd place finish), Toronto, ON Boys & Girls Club of Kamloops, Kamloops, BC 2017
After School Athletic Program Coordinator
• Coordinate, develop, and conduct after school programs; frontline operations promoting/teaching physical awareness, self- confidence, and team work skills through sport.
• Ensure that BGC’s program standards, guidelines, and policies are followed, and that programs align to BGC’s mission, vision, values, and strategic direction.
• Communicate with Technical Director, General Manager and parents of club attendees. Forever Green Landscapes INC, Calgary, AB 2009 – 2013 Owner, Operator
• Directly involved with planning and execution and management of all phases of construction project.
• Accountable for construction budgets; work with team to maximize design while minimizing cost impacts.
• Employed excellent knowledge of codes, compliances and industry standards to maintain or exceed standards of construction.
• Managed and supervised construction team on site, worked continuously to promote a positive and productive working relationship between client and all parties.
• Specialized in lawn rejuvenation/creation, construction, refurbishing and restoration (baseball facilities, football facilities, commercial, residential properties).
• Responsible for sales, advertising, set up and management of clients and employees, contract to completion & renewal. BASEBALL ATHLETIC EXPERIENCE
• Guelph Royals, Inter County Baseball League (Professional), Guelph, ON seasons of 2018, 2019 2018 Rookie of the year Candidate
• Thompson Rivers University Baseball Club, Kamloops, BC 2015 – 2017 First Team All Conference Out Fielder 2015, 2016, 2017 CCBC Triples Record Holder (11), League MVP 2015, 2016, 2017), RBI Leader 2016 (31)
• Lexington County Blow Fish, Costal Plains League, Lexington County, South Carolina, USA 2016
• Seacoast Mavericks, Futures Collegiate Baseball League, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, USA 2015
• Clarinda A’s, M.I.N.K Baseball League, Clarinda, Iowa, USA 2014 HUMANITARIAN ADVOCACY
Humanican, Non-profit Charitable Society
• Participant in humanitarian aid in Nampula, Mozambique, Africa summers of 2006, 2007 REFERENCES
Dr. Sharon Brewer
• B.Sc., M.Sc. (U.N.B.) Ph.D. (Carleton)
• Associate Professor Thompson Rivers University
• Professional Affiliations: CSC, C3, P.Chem.
• Contact: 1-250-***-**** Email: email@example.com
• Former MLB Baseball Player California Angels
• Head Coach Thompson Rivers University
• Contact: 1-250-***-****
• Former MLB Baseball Player Anaheim Angels, Cleveland Indians
• Director of Player Development Okotoks Dawgs Baseball Academy
• Contact: 1-403-***-****
• General Manager Okotoks Dawgs Baseball Academy, Milwaukee Brewers Associate Scout
• Contact: 1-403-***-****
Other references available upon request.