Ravi Chandra .M
To support the organization in all HR and Administration
functions and excel in business and add value to and achieve personal excellence.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERIENCE:
Over 12 plus years of experience in HR & Administration.
7 plus years in UAE in Retail, IT, Facility Management
(Labour Camp), Scaffold, handled overall around 1000 employees.
Expertise in independently handling HR Operations & Administration.
Well adaptive towards corporate culture and behavior & ability to work under pressure.
A self-motivated worker capable of independently handling responsibilities.
Excellent relationship management and communication skills coupled with proven relationship management abilities.
Human Resource / Administrations - Operations.
Have good knowledge in MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point, Outlook / Lotus, Navision, Amanat online, ZOHO. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Bachelors of Business Management - India
Date of Birth:
14th Nov, 1980
Married and One Daughter
English, Hindi, Kannada & Tamil
Driving, Reading books, Music.
Holding UAE driving license
Designation: HR Manager
ALPHA Catering & Facility Management delivers a turnkey solution tailored for client's need. We go above and beyond to provide high-quality services including employee's accommodation and basic facilities management support such as catering, laundry, housekeeping, waste collection, pest control, security, medical, first aid and MEP services. Roles & Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and updating all Employee related records and HR Database.
• On boarding and encoding Employees in HR Platform for the company.
• Recording staff joining dates and completion of employee orientation and induction formalities.
• Offer rollout and on boarding procedures.
• Recording company assets and assets provided to all staff.
• Recording all company email ids generated and keeping a track to deactivate when a staff leaves.
• Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status and similar records.
• Maintaining all leave records and daily attendance.
• Maintaining salary related files for Monthly Payroll.
• Updating and recording all staff documents and their renewals-passports, visa contracts and ID’s and relevant issues.
• Managing HR Team and guiding in smooth manner for any employee/candidate issues.
• Point of contact for all HR Related issues and grievances.
• Employee Engagement functions to address conflict and other related issues.
• Taking quick decision to terminate staff for violating company policy/UAE labour law.
• Issuance of memos, warnings to the staff to implement disciplinary action wherever required.
• Keeping a track of Staff labour contracts, e-labour cards etc and informing management on probation period dates for confirmation of employment.
• Responsible for recording timely renewals of Company Trade License, lease renewals, immigration and labour establishments card etc.
• Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
• Addressing staff accommodation issues and other admin tasks.
• Visiting overseas for interview drives as per Business requirements.
• Systematically handling all exit formalities cancellations and informing the relevant departments for a smooth exit.
• Onboarding implementing and executing for updating the HR records. Also simultaneously handling HR Operations for Sister Concern company Prince Seven Scaffolds Rental L.L.C
Employer : Alpha Catering & Facility Management Services L.L.C (Operates Staff & Labour Camp – Capacity of 6000 accommodations) – Abu Dhabi, UAE Duration : October 2018 to April 2020.
Prince Scaffold offers a complete solution to a wide range of applications in construction as well as other temporary works like staging, aluminum towers, and access. Our service includes all the applications in constructions like formworks for walls, slabs, columns, and support for the slabs, access for painting and block works, staircase units etc. We guarantee quality, safety, flexible and economical solutions to all kind of programs. A full range of safety devices are available to complement our products. All critical load-bearing parts have built-in safety features and tested to comply with stringent European standards. Designation: Senior HR and Admin Officer
The role shall have end to end responsibility towards providing required local support to business and engineers in Middle East region. This will involve responsibilities in HR and Admin, Visa related support and certain tasks in Finance and Operations. Coordination with support functions in India office and assist site team in Qatar.
• Acting as a coach, mentor and facilitator for line managers, providing a comprehensive HR advisory service to all staff to ensure that the company follows best practice in the management of its staff and is compliant with legal requirements of all HR related issues including recruitment, on boarding, employee relations, absence management and employee engagement.
• Keeping up to date with legal developments and advise management on compliance and risk factors.
• Managing and overseeing the payroll process for employees, and ensuring accurate payroll information, encompassing starters, leavers, promotions and transfers etc. is recorded and that payroll deadlines are adhered to.
• Developing performance and talent initiatives to support the business needs and where appropriate identifying and developing training needs in line with business requirements.
• Coaching managers on performance management discussions, employee relations issues, discipline matters, and promotion/transfer/termination discussions.
• Developing HR policies ensuring compliance with statutory obligations and labor laws.
• Providing functional support in developing Human Resource Information Systems.
• Managing relationships with external advisors, consultants and vendors.
• Developing staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the organization for positions of responsibility.
• Identifying appropriate and effective external sources for candidates for all levels within the organization.
• Managing the budget and other financial measures of the HR department.
• Conducting interviews for various level posts, and supports all parties in concern with interview assessment Employer: Sarla Technologies Middle East L.L.C – Dubai, U.A.E Duration: Aug 2015 to Oct 2018
• Efficient coordination and for arranging / processing all types of Middle East Visas for Engineers travelling to ME. Keeping track of existing visas, their expiry, renewal, various timelines, requirements and other rules/ regulations for different types of visas.
• Providing supporting documents for Employees for their visa appointment to respective Embassy and booking flight tickets & Hotel accommodation.
• Issuing letters to employees such as NOC, Salary Certificate, Request letters etc.,
• Familiarity with GCC Laws for effective coordination with Sponsor, MOL and other legal entities. Awareness of the various processes and expected timelines for transactions involving these legal entities.
• End to end office administration for our offices in ME including regular maintenance and upkeep, keeping track of attendance etc.
• Responsible for arranging cost and time effective local conveyance for engineers deputed on Middle East projects.
• Responsible for end to end maintenance and supervision of our Office, Guest houses and providing required support to Engineers for making their stay comfortable. Keeping track of guest house occupancy on real time basis.
• PL, DN generation, timely coordination for submission of invoices to customers and follow up for payments.
• Material clearance and deliveries. Knowledge of Customs clearance documentations, customs duty payments and other formalities. Material entry clearance, re-exporting documentations to countries like Saudi, Bahrain, Egypt, Qatar, Germany etc.
• Understanding of different procedures, regarding customs duty and certifications for exporting.
• Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) approvals and clearance of communication modules from Dubai Customs.
• Preparing monthly sales and purchase report and coordinating with India Finance team for invoices, stock, debtors list etc.
• Processing yearly medical insurance cards for existing employees and new joiners. Maintaining medical insurance addition and deletion file for records.
Designation: Human Resource Executive - Operations Over 3 years of experience in F&B Human Resource Management (UAE) handling Tim Hortons and Coldstone Creamery division (1000 employees) including staffing and sourcing, organizational development, relationship management, brand management, corporate database management, business development and handling of other administrative tasks. Employer: Apparel Group - F&B division - Tim Hortons & Coldstone Creamery, Dubai UAE Duration: April 2012 to August 2015.
• Recruit and select suitable employees into the designated Business Unit.
• Ensuring all recruitment positions have an up-to-date job description and are evaluated accordingly.
• Ensuring all new employees recruited receive the relevant pre-employment documentation.
• Ensuring all employees receive an induction into the organization.
• Assist the Corporate HR Manager with the development of HR policies, procedures and systems.
• Make recommendations where appropriate regarding improvements to existing policies, procedures and systems.
• Develop a good working relationship with other departments and all employees.
• Providing advice to Managers and employees regarding HR issues.
• Providing weekly recruitment status update reports to the Corporate HR Manager.
• Visit the operational sites as and when required to inspect operational procedures.
• Coordinating with Bank representative to open new bank account for new employees and providing supporting documents.
• Coordinating with brand GM’s / OM’s for any operation / employee issues.
• Employment visa contract renewal end to end task which includes visa medical, labour contract and Emirates ID. Handing over all documents to PRD for next 2 years visa stamping.
• Booking flight tickets for newly selected candidates (only for overseas hired) and non-renewal of employment contracts.
• Processing visa cancellation for non-renewal / resigned employees.
• New and renewal of occupational health card (renewal – yearly health cards monthly wise).
• Encoding newly joined employee details in the Navision system.
• Coordinating with legal department for any legal actions for employee miss behavior, work harassment, sexual harassment, theft, not reporting to work, etc.
• Coordinating with Area Manager’s & Cluster Managers for any employee grievances.
• Updating employee details in HRMS.
Designation: Consultant Recruiter (IT & Non-IT)
• Involved in end to end recruitment lifecycle.
• Sourcing profiles from various job portals.
• Scheduling interviews for shortlisted candidates internally.
• Talking to the candidates about opening opportunities.
• Detailed analysis of the JD to understand the client's requirement thoroughly. Employer: M/s Pyramid Solutions Recruitment Services, Bangalore Duration: December 2010 to March 2012
• Sourcing from Naukri.com, Monster.com and LinkedIn and screening of valid profiles.
• Ensuring SLAs are met for providing the validated profiles.
• Scheduling the shortlisted profiles for interview and ensuring following up with clients.
• Candidate Selection, offer negotiation and follow up with joining to ensure the on boarding.
• Aligned closely with the Team Leaders and Managers.
• Understanding of their respective client’s process.
• Handling various requirements simultaneously.
• Taking ownership of handling walk-ins.
• Maintains own database.
• Meeting up the clients for new requirements.
• Screening of E-mails and replying on priority basis.
• Maintaining the daily tracker.
Designation: Assistant HR & Admin
• Participate in the hiring, monitoring of staff
• Handling 200 labors HR related works & reporting to HR Manager
• Providing employee supervision and evaluations
• Creating & maintain personal files for staff
• Training and re-training employees
• Record keeping of employee personal benefits such as remuneration, leave entitlements, end of service, health and medical insurance etc.
• Overseeing the human resources department staff and handling all issues involving employee complaints or questions
• Managing office health, safety and mental health and well-being issues
• Handling conflict & disciplinary situations
• Working with finance department in processing attendance and payroll for employees
• Maintaining existing exclusive partnership with recruitment company
• Support staff in assigned work.
• Preparing bills and invoices.
• Allocating man power as per requirement for the project.
• Recruiting and staffing logistics;
• Performance management and improvement tracking systems;
• Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping;
• Assisting with employee relations;
• Company-wide committee facilitation and participation;
• Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping; Employer: M/s Brinda Constructions, Bangalore, India Duration: August 2006 – November 2010
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and Employee services;
• Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
• Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office. References would be provided on request