Date of Birth 10 January 1983
Place of Birth Gweru
ID Number 29-210936R18
Passport No AN402334
Marital status Single
Languages Shona and English
Drivers License No 56029 GM(CLASS 2, 4 &
Ordinary Level St Patrick’s High School
English Language C
Religious Studies A
Integrated Science A
Advanced level Fletcher High School
Pastel accounting Zedco College
National Certificate in Accountancy Gweru Polytechnic National Diploma in Accountancy Gweru Polytechnic
Business Communication C
Principles of Economics P
Financial Accounting 1 C
Commercial Law P
Quantitative Techniques C
Financial Accounting ll P
Company Law C
Cost and Management Accounting l P
Managerial Economics C
Computer Applications C
Financial Management l C
Principles of Marketing P
National and Strategic Studies E
On The Job Training D
Higher National Diploma in Accountancy Gweru Polytechnic Subject
Cost and Management Accounting ii
Financial Accounting iii
Financial Management ii
Management of Information Systems
Company Meikles Department
Position Accounts Clerk
• Receiving of all stocks and writing of goods received notes and goods return voucher for all stock shortfalls.
• Writing and preparing cheques for signatures.
• Disbursement of funds after obtaining appropriate authority.
• Facilitating of all cheques and cash payment to suppliers of stock.
• Requesting of VAT registration certificates from all suppliers.
• Deduction of VAT for non registered suppliers and pay it to Zimra.
• Facilitation of payment of all store general expenses.
• Creditors balance reconciliation.
• Counting of cash takings from the tills and reconciliation with the post x-read.
Company American Motors
Company Munted Tractors and Implements
Position Assistant Accountant
• Pastel administrator password holder.
• Administer proper cording and manage invoices and document all processes and systems.
• Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices for all and prepare updates for all accounts. .
• Maintain files on all accounts receivables and update records as required.
• Manage monthly journals, update entries and maintain sub ledger for fixed asserts.
• Perform research, reconcile all bank accounts and resolve all issues in processes.
• Prepay monthly reports on payroll.
• Monitor efficient working of HR staff and inform employees of issuance programs and employee benefits.
• Prepare and document all taxes and its filling.
• Maintain all files and invoice and prepare all financial data and reports.
• Monitor work on production and provide status on all business.
• Manage all petty cash and prepare cash flow reports.
• Coordinate with management and recommend improvement in quality off accounting and provide operational support
Fletcher High School
Gweru Polytechnic College
Meikles Department Store