Conﬁrm Accuracy of orders
Maintain a positive working
relationship with fellow staff and
Consistently keep bar and work
areas clean and sanitary in
compliance with bar standards
and local, state, and federal laws
Set up special events and private
Provided fast, friendly,
professional service to all guests
and beverage servers
Taking inventory and ordering
supplies to ensure bar and tables
Plan, organize, and control the
operations of Bar and make a
daily report inventory
Prepare and serve alcoholic and
non-alcoholic drinks in
accordance with standard recipes
Mix and garnish cocktails
according to company standards
Respond promptly to requests
from customers in a polite and
Top performing Bartender with over six years of progressive experience handling all aspects of a bar within a busy club or restaurant setting. Capable of demon- strating ability to prepare drinks up to industry standards, presenting beverage items in an efﬁcient and personable manner, and correctly make recommenda- tions according to patrons’ speciﬁc tastes.
University of Lampung
SMAN 10 Bandar Lampung
SMPN 4 Bandar Lampung
SDN 2 Teladan Bandar Lampung
Bar Manager at Pre-Opening Team of Nigita Dessert Bar by Filotimo Group 10th December, 2019 - Present
Bar Supervisor at Sundays Beach Club by The Ungasan Clifftop Resort 1 July, 2019 - 10th December, 2019
Bartender at Pre-Opening Team of Sake no Hana Bali by Hakkasan Group 1 November, 2017 - 30 June, 2019
Head Bartender at Revolver Cafe Seminyak
5 July 2017 - 31 October, 2018
Bar Captain at Bang Bang Bali
3 October 2016 - 1 July, 2017
Bartender at Sky Garden Bali
3 September 2013 - 1 August, 2016
CONTACTS & EDUCATION
The main purpose ouf this job is to ensure the customer receives the highest quality of services. To assist the operational running of the bar and ensure that staff are fulﬁlling their duties to the best of their ability:
• To provide excellent customer service.
• To maintain high standards of hygiene, health and safety.
• Ensure high standards and efﬁciency of work.
• Maintain strict stock and ﬁnancial control.
• Complies with all regulatory and the company policies and procedures relevant to the performance of own role.
• Identiﬁes problems as they arise, resolving them where possible and appropriate, and reporting them as necessary.
SUPERVISE THE SMOOTH RUNNING OF THE BARS
• Ensure venues open on time and that staff are ready for it.
• Ensure excellent front of Bar service, allocate and support staff throughout the shift to maintain speed of service and cleanliness of venue.
• Keep staff busy and productive at all times.
• Ensure staff meet the standards of the bars, addressing and correcting bad practice where need be.
• Maintain back of house and cellars toa high standard.
• Complete daily paperwork to ensure the safe running of the venues, and for those standards to be monitored and maintained throughout the shift
• Pre-empt and actively responding to problems that arise and keeping management up to date.
• Ensure all venues close on time, end of day jobs completed to a high standard, staff are signed off promptly, all back and front of Bars areas checked and secured and that venues are in excellent order for the next day’s service.
• To actively maintain all areas within remit, i.e. toilets, Atrium, smoking area.
• To clean and maintain all equipment and notify management of any issues.
• Assist in cash handling procedures as required.
• Feedback on your shift to the managers and supervisor taking
• Attend all staff meetings.
STOCK & FINANCIAL CONTROL
PROVIDE SUPERVISION AND ASSIST IN THE TIMELY AND ACCURATE COMPLETION OF TASKS IN RELATION TO THE FOLLOWING:
• To follow all procedures and ensure all staff are following these correctly.
• Detailed check of deliveries for accuracy and quality of product.
• Ensuring stock is received and secured in cellars on delivery.
• Ensure stock rotation is applied when storing deliveries and that the correct storage method is applied to each product.
• Display stock levels should be monitored throughout shift and replenished as required.
• Recordingany any waste.
ASSIST IN THE TRAINING OF
• Assist in induction days as required.
• Monitor new staff and allocate “shadows” for their ﬁrst few shifts
• Report back to the managers any areas where refresher training may be needed.
• Help coach and bring staff through.
• Brief staff at the beginning of the shift and at the end. HEALTH & SAFETY
• Ensure high standards of health and safety are maintained at all times.
• Complete required cleaning tasks in accordance with the Bars daily and weekly tasks sheet, ensuring the work has been completed to a high standard.
• Ensure the storage areas are kept in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
• Ensure any faults or problems with equipment and the venue are reported.
• Work in a way that minimises risks to the health and safety and security of self and others. GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
I'M ABLE TO WORK WITHIN TEAM AND SUPERVISE A TEAM
I'M ABLE TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER CARE SKILLS
GOOD TIME MANAGEMENT AND ABILITY TO PRIORITISE EFFECTIVELY
I'M ABLE TO DELEGATE EFFECTIVELY
HIGH STANDARDS OF HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
HARD WORKING AND RELIABLE, WITH A STRONG WORK ETHIC
GOOD PERSONAL HYGIENE
FLEXIBLE/ADAPTABLE AND CALM UNDER PRESSURE
OPEN AND RECEPTIVE TO NEW INFORMATION, LOTS OF COMMON SENSE
OUTGOING PERSONALITY, ABLE TO BUILD RAPPORT WITH OTHERS QUICKLY CERTIFICATES & ACHIEVMENTS
CERTIFICATES & ACHIEVMENTS