Annabelle Sokulski *** Cranridge Terrace SE
Calgary, AB. T3M 0H9
Objective: To obtain a part-time position where my experience working in a fast-paced environment and with a range of individuals can be utilized to enhance your environment. EDUCATION
Lord Beaverbrook High School, Calgary, AB — Grade 10 Joane Cardinal-Schubert High School, Calgary, AB – Grade 11-12
Culinary Class, Grade 10
● Worked in a fast-paced kitchen preparing and serving food to other students
● Accepted feedback from my teacher on how to improve my performance
● Underwent food and utility safety training to prepare for the course
● Trained in time management to finish the task in a time-effective manner
Babysitting, Calgary, AB
2014 - 2020
● Ensured the safety of the children by removing any potentially harmful objects to create a safe and secure environment.
● Prepared nutritious meals for the children.
● Planned and implemented activities for the children to keep them happy and entertained.
● Listened and responded to the requests of the parents by implementing the rules required (ex. Putting the children to bed on time).
● Attended to the needs of the children by calming them down in times of distress.
References available upon request.
● Working in stressful
situations at a fast
● Skilled at
● Communicating in a
● Proficient in
● Open-minded to the
ideas of other team
● 12 years of experience
playing the Violin
● Maintained an
● Performed in
● Cleaned the fields at
junior high school
● Served meals to kids
at school during