P a g e *
Mohamed Hassanen Hassan
Egyptian Mobile# (Cell Phone): 00 2-012-***-*-**-**
I’m Seeking for a job in the field of Procurement / Supply Chain at your Reputable Company where my background and experience can be utilized. Education
CERTIFICATES & COURSES
- CICCM - Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager.
- CISCM – Certified International Supply Chain Manager.
- CSCP- Certified Supply Chain Professional.
- BSCM – Basic of Supply Chain Management.
- Drafting Technical Specifications for the Procurement and Preparation of Bid Requirements.
- Purchasing Management Professional.
- Negotiation Strategies.
- Communication Strategies.
- Problem Solving Creatively.
- Advanced Office.
June, 2007 Helwan University Cairo, Egypt.
Accounting & Business Administration. (Major: Foreign Trade Economics)
- Excellent knowledge of ERP (CRM & GP), Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Browsing & Search Engines, Software.
- Fair Knowledge of Hardware.
- Arabic: Native language.
- English: Excellent command of Reading, Writing and Speaking (British Council B.E. Level#8).
- Have a great communication skill.
- Able to work under pressure, in group and lonely.
- Punctual, ambitious, and self-confidence.
- Easy to learn.
P a g e 2
Jun, 2019 – Till now Egyptian Red Crescent (ERC)
Procurement Manager Cairo, Egypt.
-Following ERC Business code of conduct in what is related to supplier's relationship.
-Issue purchase orders Follow up on the supplier's payment by sending the due invoices to accounting department
-Maintain history records for all purchased items
-Work on creating and developing SOP. polices and Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
-Prepare monthly reports
-Select best suppliers and study the best offers, send all purchase orders for the suppliers and follow up the purchase till it is delivered to warehouse.
-Creates and modifies procurement process documents, requiring some interpretation, for work steps within scope of team’s responsibility.
-Work through the location technical team to gather more information to provide general forecasting of longer term supply needs and ensure purchasing plan is aligned.
-Manage vendor relationships through professional communication, execute accurate purchase order placement, and ensure all vendor contracts and pricing are maintained.
-Organize and prioritize workloads for maximum effectiveness and understand the sense of urgency.
-Effectively communicate throughout the project lifecycle with all project partners.
-Ensure regional project needs, align with inventory available, and be able to problem-solve when there is a discrepancy.
-Liaising and negotiating with suppliers.
-Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
-Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
-Receive the budgetary plan from the departments in order to get the best quality with the lowest price within the budgetary plan.
Follow up contacting the suppliers in order to get the best prices and samples for the needed items. Follow up the comparison of the quality and price in the offers. Feb, 2009 – May 2019 Misr El-Kheir Foundation (NGO) Procurement Supervisor Cairo, Egypt.
- Responsible for all procurement activities to support all required needs.
- Receive requisitions from dept. and branches, ask for quotations.
- Responsible for daily tender operation activities and ensure that jobs are completed. P a g e 3
- Assist in for providing clarification to vendors with any item(s) that are unclear, or Unusual.
- Analysis, reviewing, evaluation, and negotiation of all received proposal and quotations.
- Communicate with other departments to coordinate time of events to meet needs in time.
- Manage the tender process (preparation of ITT, TOR, supplier briefing sessions / site visits, receiving and logging of all tenders, preparation of tender schedules, safe custody of document, secretariat function, contracting, communication etc...).
- Visiting existing suppliers, building and maintaining good relationship with them.
- Responsible and manage all of procurement activities for all projects funded from EU
(RDI Projects – Research, Development and Innovation) according to EU Policy.
- Search for new suppliers.
- Contact suppliers in order to negotiate contracts for certain services, goods and Merchandise.
- Assign work, provide direction to staff and ensure that assigned tasks are completed.
- Ensure effective and appropriate staff coverage.
- Check validity of requests to purchase, obtaining an additional necessary paperwork.
- Check all invoices to contracts with various companies both in the purchase or Maintenance and services.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable to resolve supplier payment issues.
- Review warranties, coordinate returns and or repair of products.
- Maintain supplier’s data base and develop new supply source.
- Submit weekly reports for all orders with actual lead time versus target.
- Submit monthly reports for all generated purchase orders.
- Make sure that the statues report is completed with all required data.
- Monthly Planning and Reporting.
- Supervise staff in order to ensure they are performing their duties efficiently. May, 2008 – Jan, 2009 Harvey World Travel Cairo, Egypt Section Head of internal Tourism Department
Aug, 2006 – April, 2008 Bebo Travel Cairo, Egypt
Supervisor of Transportation Office of Cairo airport. Interests Reading, Swimming, and traveling
Nationality : Egyptian
Date of Birth: 15/5/1982
Marital Status: Married
Military Status: Exemption
Address: B27 Magls El Defaa El Watny st., Hadayek El Koba – Cairo P a g e 4