Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: +1-682-***-****
•Over 5 years of IT experiences in developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions for Distributed Software products and applications using JAVA technology.
•Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix
•Experienced in working with AEM6.2, AEM6.3, AEM6.4,AEM6.5 and Sightly.
•Implemented Adobe CQ templates, components, workflow, Meta-tagging and performed CMS administration tasks.
•Strong experience with setting up AEM/CQ5 using Maven and standard Eclipse, IntelliJ tools.
•Had Good Experience in AEM Workflows.
•Had basic knowledge on dispatcher rules and configurations as part of AEM developer.
•Strong knowledge on DAM (Digital Asset Management) features of CQ5, writing & customizing DAM asset workflows, custom DAM asset finder & editor interfaces, etc.
•Created custom sling bundles as part of new functionalities provided to CQ sites.
•Experienced in developing CMS based applications using Adobe CQ/AEM Apache Sling and OSGI.
•Experience in source control tools like SVN, GIT and BITBUCKET, Maven tool to generate deployable files.
•Hands on experience using DAM Assets, Package Manager, Package Share, Replication.
• Expertise in WCM concepts like translation, multisite management, tag management, JCR event handling, personalization, replication agents, workflows, dispatcher server management, custom widgets, web analytics etc.
•Experience in OSGI services using sling framework and Maven bundles
•Knowledge on AWS services.
•Sound experience with Jenkins tool.
•Worked on Agile methodology.
Content Management System
AEM 6.1,6.2,AEM6.3,AEM6.4,AEM 6.5
Windows 7/10 and Linux
SVN, GIT,BIT BUCKET
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
New York, NY 2018 Feb to Present
•Involved in Designing and developing Migration from legacy systems to AEM.
•Used sightly in AEM 6.3 for highlighting is focus on keeping your markup beautiful, and thus maintainable, once made dynamic.
•Configured author and publish instances, dispatchers, and continuous integration for all deployment environments.
•Leveraged out-of-box asset search and indexed custom metadata properties.
•Developed custom workflows for processing & publishing Assets.
•Created Components & templates using Adobe experience manager 6.3,6.4.
•Migrated sites from different versions in AEM.
•Migrating to AEM 6.5 is in-progress.
•Worked on AEM product suite, including CQ/AEM, CQ WCM and DAM.
•OSGi bundle containing components is created and OSGi services are accessed from AEM components.
•Worked on Classic UI and Touch UI.
•Used SVN and GIT as version control.
•Developed custom email Notification to the users as per client requirement.
•Involved in logging of the defects and bugs and doing Causal Analysis.
•Involved in system tuning activities like workflows purging, custom loggers.
•Experienced in Day CQ and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, JackRabbit, JCR, and CRX.
•Developed new features in AEM inbox.
•Developed Adobe CQ templates and editable components.
•Involved in story estimates on regular basis. Have sound knowledge in Agile.
•Having good Knowledge working with Web Services especially based on Rest API.
•Worked on SOAP and Rest web services.
•Involved in building, deploying the code, moving code to different environments.
•Used Jira for bug tracking and project management.
Environment: Java, AEM 6.3, AEM 6.4, DAM, CQ Tagging, Apache Maven, JIRA, JDBC, Apache Sling, CRXDE, AJAX, Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ.
San Francisco, CA 2017 Feb to 2018 Jan
•Developed custom workflows related to uploading assets to DAM as per the client requirements.
• Creating components, templates and dialogs.
• Extensive use of AEM tag libraries and custom tag libraries in components.
• Creating/modifying templates as per new requirements, custom dialogs and updating the client libraries.
•Configuring replication, reverse replication agents and Dispatcher cache.
•Participated in creating the vendor portal Website for Nordstrom.
• Worked on Digital Asset Management (DAM), to manage and store all the media.
•Worked on the Reverse Replication process from publish environment to Author environment & Author to publish environment.
• Responsible for setting up the Author permissions for various author groups.
• Creating and building the packages known as bundles and deploying them in the OSGI container
•Designed DAM Tagging and taxonomy for website.
• Used GIT as version control and Jenkins for weekly/biweekly build.
• Designing the email templates and creating the dialogs.
•Has Sound Knowledge on Bitbucket.
• Maintained the Content Management System (CMS) and provided support for the application in authoring environment.
• Developed code using JSP, HTML and CSS in CRXDE to build code blocks for components.
• Involved in all stages of environments in this project.
• Used Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application.
Environment: AEM6.2, CQ DAM, CQ Tagging workflow, Apache Sling, OSGI,CRXDE,ECLIPSE, JCR,BITBUCKET, HTML, Ajax, Apache Maven, GIT, JIRA, Apache HTTP Server, AJAX, XML,
Sree-Tech Corp LLC,
Lewiscenter, Ohio 2016 June to 2017 Jan
• Designed and developed, CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows.
• Developing components, templates and pages using HTML5, CSS3, Java, Sightly, etc.
• Create Workflows, and maintain AEM Servers.
• Upgraded all the current instances to AEM 6.1 and AEM 6.2.
• Strong Understanding and experience in implementation, customization, and integration of Adobe AEM/CQ5 sites.
• Used CRX, JCR, Apache Felix, Apache Slings and OSGI technologies
• Managed the Media files using Digital Asset Management (DAM).
• Worked on Importing, Exporting CQ Packages & Bundles.
• Involved in setting up or upgrading complex CQ environment with expertise in CQ5 Author, Publisher and Dispatcher administrations
• Utilize HTML, CSS, for designing and implementing custom CQ components.
• Developed custom Dialog Plugins and Widgets on ExtJS and Coral UI.
• Monitoring log files and communicating with AEM Developers.
• Experience in AEM User administration.
• Installing AEM service packs and taking regular backups of applications.
• Working knowledge on Importing, Exporting CQ Packages & Bundles.
Environment: CRX, CRXDE, OSGI, Apache Sling, Workflow, JSP, MVC, JSON, Extjs, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Maven, GIT, SQL, Web Services.
Cygnus Software private limited
INDIA 2015 May- 2015 November
•Created and modified Stored Procedures, Complex SQL Commands for the application using PL/SQL.
•Supported to the QA team during the System Testing phase and fixed the Defects.
•Prepared the test data required to test all screens/functionalities in the application.
•Involved in migrating from CVS to GIT which gave the developers branching capabilities for code merging.
• Use of jobs to set up batch jobs at regular intervals and used configuration file to set up and operate the jobs.
•Used JIRA process in developing user stories and bug tracking purpose.
Environment: Java, JSP, JDBC, Eclipse, JUnit, DB2.
Master’s in computer science
TEXAS A & M UNIVERSITY- COMMERCE
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD.