LISA A. JEFFERS
email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-jeffers-6447315 317-***-****
IT Professional with many years of experience in various rolls. Skilled in analysis and problem solving. Involved in the complete life cycle in software development. Background with AS400 / iSeries / IBM i development. Have 15 years working with Business Intelligence software. Currently working towards SalesForce Admin Certification. Extremely focused and detail oriented. Dependable and possess a strong work ethic. I am looking for an opportunity to continue to grow in my career. Core Competencies and Achievements
• Technology – IBM AS400, IBM iSeries, GIT, Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), SAP Business Objects, Webi, Deski, Salesforce Administrator (working towards certification), FTP, SFTP, SDA, AS400 DB2, DDS, DBU, IFS, Hawkeye, ALDON Change management, Coupa Software, Risk Master, Navigator for iSeries, Microsoft OS
• Software Development Languages - RPG, RPGIII, RPGIV, RPG-ILE, RPG free, SQLRPGLE, SQL, CL, HTML, CSS, Stored Procedure
• Software Engineer - experienced in application development
• System Integrations – Developed the following integrations along with others: ADP, DPS Financials, TMT, Comdata, Coupa, Risk Master, Verify Direct, Triumph Direct Pay, Bank of America Cash Pro
• Management – Led a team of three software engineers in the systems and software support of the functional areas of Accounting, Finance, Driver Payroll, Accounts Receivables and Billing.
• IT Project Management – Using waterfall SDLC designed, developed and implemented software solutions for process improvement and process automation. Some of the projects were system integrations between the IBM AS400 / IBM iSeries and other systems. Earned Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification in 2014.
• Process Automation - Driver Payroll Trip Audit Workflow Automation (Celadon), redesigned a process that was 100% manual and labor intensive. By automating the majority of the process it reduced the manual portion to 40% which eliminated five positions.
• Process Improvement - Owner Operator Escrow Process (Celadon), took a manual process that was inefficient and often inaccurate and developed a software solution to replace it. It was estimated to save the company 500,000 per year by improving accuracy and visibility. WORK EXPERIENCE
Celadon Trucking Services, Inc., Indianapolis, IN
11/2000 – 01/2020
Software Engineer Manager (Celadon - 4 years)
Managed three software engineers who covered the functional areas of Accounting, Finance, Driver Payroll, Accounts Receivables and Billing. My team maintained existing software and developed new software applications. Focus was on process automation and redesigning existing programs to make applications more user friendly. Designed and developed application interfaces between the iSeries and various other software platforms. A few examples are Business Solver, Verify Direct, ADP Tax Services, LISA A. JEFFERS
firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-jeffers-6447315 317-***-**** PROGRAMMER ANALYST / BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE / SOFTWARE ENGINEER MANAGER/ IT PROJECT MANAGER
ADP Garnishment Services, Coupa, Bank of America Cash Pro, and Triumph Direct Pay. Some of my other duties included supporting a variety of software packages. I was an administrator of the following packages:
• Coupa Purchasing software – Cloud based Purchasing Software
• SAP Business Objects – Business Intelligence software
• Risk Master Software – CSC Claims/Insurance software IT Project Manager (Celadon - 9 years)
As Project Manager my job was to identify, determine feasibility, preliminary cost justification, design, and implementation of system development activities that fell in my functional area. I had to determine project resource requirements and assign task activities to the development staff. I received Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification from MoreSteam during this period. Senior Programmer Analyst / Software Engineer (Celadon - 7 years) As a RPGIV programmer analyst I was responsible for software maintenance and development. I was active in bringing in the ALDON change management system to control and track programming activity. I was the primary IT person for SAP Business Objects. I was the Business Objects Universe designer and most of the Universes were still being used as of 2019. Some of my responsibilities were as the Business Objects administrator and as one of the report developers. American Legion National Headquarters – MIS Division, Indianapolis, IN 6/1998 – 11/2000
Senior Programmer Analyst
My position was as a RPGIV programmer analyst responsible for maintenance and software development. The largest project I was responsible for was Y2K. There were an extensive amount of programs that had to be modified and changes implemented for Y2K. I implemented the Aldon Change Management software, ALDON for the AS400.
Inland Mortgage Corp., Indianapolis
4/1996 – 6/1998
Reporting to Taxes, Acquisitions, Record Retention and Portfolio Transfer Servicing Departments. Responsibilities included support and maintenance along with new development and process automation. All programming was in RPG400, CL, SQL, and some RPGIV. EDUCATION
Associates Degree - Computer Sciences, Indiana Vocational Technical College BS - Business Administration, Indiana Wesleyan University Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, MoreSteam University (2014)