Dallas, TX *****
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Shipping and Receiving Clerk/Warehouse
BM3 Staff - Hutchins, TX
September 2019 to May 2020
• Invoice incoming railcars and inbound trailers
• Ship confirm and invoice daily outbound trucks
• Print and sign bill of ladings
• Seal truck trailers before dispatching
• Familiar with PROD AX
Apogee Foods - Dallas, TX
January 2019 to September 2019
• Print out batch tickets every morning based on schedule given. a. WIP batch tickets for mixologist
b. Finished Good batch tickets for line leads
• Print daily schedule for production lead every morning
• Print out lot labels for all Finished Goods
• Print out weight checks for each product as needed
• Create control sheets for each product as needed for packing
• Print out case labels for each product as needed
• Close batch tickets
a. Review Wip batch tickets to ensure mixologist scan, use correct lot numbers and correct quantity b. Close finished goods with correct case count
• Help production lead with daily task
• Review all production paperwork
a. Weight checks
• Review CCP paperwork
a. Metal Detector
• File all paperwork in correct location
• Familiar with Process Pro
Apogee Foods - Dallas, TX
August 2018 to December 2018
• Performed Pre-op of Daily Used Equipment.
• Scale/Thermometer Calibration.
• Performed Allergen Change Overs.
• Trained in HACCP, CCP, GMP, and Food Safety.
• Performed Gluten Testing.
• Placed Products/Ingredients/ and Packaging on Hold to be Evaluated before Used.
• Observed Metal Detector Performance and Evaluated Metal Detector Paperwork.
• Evaluated Product Made Each Day Every Two Hours.
• Performed Monthly Environmental Swabbing of Facility to Prevent Having Any Food Borne Pathogens.
• Sent out New Ingredient or Finished Good Products to a 3rd Party Testing. Custodian
Staff Sense - Dallas, TX
March 2018 to August 2018
• Ensure that all office/office cubicles carpet was vacuumed and trash bags were replaced.
• Ensured breakroom tables were cleaned, floor was swept/moped and trash bags were replaced.
• Ensured restrooms were cleaned daily, trash bags were replaced and inventory was restocked.
• Maintain an inventory of material and supplies related to custodial operations.
• Replenished inventory where it was needed throughout facility.
• Maintain and improve the cleanliness, sanitation and safety of facility. Sales
BeMobile - Dallas, TX
March 2015 to March 2018
• Interact with people.
• Serve customers by helping them select a product they like.
• Plan and conduct direct marketing activities.
• Negotiate with clients.
• Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports.
• Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person. Package Handler
FedEx Ground - Irving, TX
March 2017 to June 2017
• Track and move boxes to destination
• Handled all package safety
• Inspected packages for damages and followed handling prodigals
• Safety lifted heavy packages to prevent injury
• Properly packaged unboxed items for safe delivery
• Unloaded trucks
GM Logistics - Euless, TX
February 2014 to August 2014
• Proven record of answering/forwarding calls and taking messages.
• Inbound and outbound 40 calls a day.
• Skilled in greeting visitors and directing them to the right person or department.
• Able to maintain an organized reception area.
• Deal effectively with phone and email inquiries. None
Dallas Can Academy Charter - Dallas, TX
2015 to 2016
Speak and write in fluent Spanish. (10+ years)
Ability to Multi-task.
Adaptable (work in a changing environment)
Computer and Internet Skills
Data Entry Operator
Shipping & Receiving