** - *** ****** *** **** Competencies Developed Throughout
Financial Managerial Personal
Management & statutory
Leading teams, being a
participative team player
Attention to detail
Budgetary and cash flow
Effective decision making
Good in IT, communication
effective internal controls
Positive conflict resolution
Lean & Adopt new IT
Accurate interpretation of
Effective delegation High levels of integrity
Strategic thinking Impactful reporting Analytical mind 02 - Career Summary- Please refer annex 1 for details on key positions held 0
3 - Educational Summary
Institute Qualification Areas of study
Chartered Institute of
Financial Accounting, Taxation,
Audit & Assurance, Cost &
Variance Analysis, Business Law &
- Passed G.C.E. Advanced Level Examination in Commerce Stream in 2013
- Passed G.C.E Ordinary Level Examination in 2010
04 - Certificates
05 – Major Exposures
• Financial Reporting
• Management Reporting
• ERP Systems – (Oracle/SAP)
• Advanced Excel & MS office packages
• IFRS/IAS Update
• Receivable & Payable management
• Supervising and Team Management
• Relationship Management
07 – Personal Information
Name in Full : Mohamed Iqbal Mohamed Fahad
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 12th April 1994
Passport No : N6880797
Nationality : Sri Lankan
Availability : Immediately
Organization Joining Designation &
Month / Year
Leaving Designation &
OBL Marketing Solutions Accounts Assistance
Diploma in Marketing
Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing – (SLIM)
Diploma in English
American College of Higher Education (ACHE)
A Dynamic, Confident and
Committed individual; with
an excellent track record of
more than 4 years in the
field of Finance.
Fluency in both English
Proven track record in
managing teams and
delivering business values
MY OBJECTIVE &
PROMISE TO YOU
To serve a well-
in a challenging role and
contribute to its growth,
adapting to the
company culture building
a sustainable long term
Signature and Date
Visa type – Business Visa
Annex 1 – Details of employment history for the key positions held previously Details of the previous
Description of scope of work
May 2018 – Feb 2020
Avarna Ventures Private
NO. 05. Postmasters
Mount Lavinia, 10370,
Group of companies,Where
capital of USD 40 million with
diverse range of businesses
that cover the areas of
Design, Manufacturing, Sales
- Preparation of monthly financial statements (SOFP, SOCI, SOCE, Cash flow, Notes).
- Preparation of reconciliations & schedules for the financial on monthly/ YTD basis for the review
- Liaising with the auditors to the audits before the statutory deadlines and submit the finalize Corporate Income Tax Returns/VAT Returns.
- Analyzing monthly Sales Revenue by Customer, Channel, Brand, Regional and Report the changes to management to oversee the Going Concern issues
- Calculation of Variance on Budget and Actual Figures (Revenue, Cost of sales & Overheads).
- Analyzing the trend of Overhead monthly & Compare with prior years.
- Preparation of monthly Dashboard and Report to the management.
- Negotiating with the customers and suppliers in order to ensure proper working Capital management.
- Guides the team by answering questions for proper accounting of transaction.
- Preparation of ad-hoc management reports based on the requirements by the management.
May 2017 – Apr 2018
Avarna Ventures Private
- Maintain fixed assets register, Computing and passing depreciation, valuation and disposal entries
- Daily accounting operations management and updating all transactions in the accounting system (Accsoft ERP)
- Filing of VAT Returns and payments made before the tax deadline
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensuring Correctness of cash received from more than 25 sales representatives.
- Preparing 13 intercompany Trade & Non Trade Receivable and Payable schedules for board review.
- Control and monitoring of complex high volume petty cash process Accounts Assistance
Jul 2015 – Apr 2017
OBL Marketing (PVT) LTD
OBL is an international brand.
OBL Markting is the legal
Brand partner of them Sri
Lanka Which sells all kind of
heavy machineries and
spares around the country.
- Timely recording of transactions in General Ledger and various sub- ledgers of the accounting system and legacy systems.
- Preparation of documents related to banks (Daily deposit Slips, Payments, cheques etc.)
- Bank Liaison : Reconciling the Bank statements and Credit card payments
- Updating the payroll entries to Accounting Software
- Submitting periodic returns and statutory payments such as
- Updating the Payments Tracker